• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit - Third Event TBD...

R3N0

Smash Lord
how grossly misinformed and disgusting these amateur podcasters are. I can **** better podcasts outta my a$$.

IN FACT GAME COMMENTARY IS MORE PROFESSIONAL THAN THEIR "SET UP PODCASTS" how awful these people really suck balls.

their show is so bad i can't even google search them thats how bad it is

i tried to look up. f word show, f word podcast, the f word podcast game.

but when i looked up fat stupid **** head ***g0ts i found their show. talk about accuracy.

Alukard

Smash Hero
holy **** that girl looks amazing woz i <3 her too ... ughhhh i'm going back to bed now ... and reno ... i totally agree

i hate responsibilities lol

but i <3 smashboards with a bowl of cereal

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, it's funny how the community bands together for this. Which is what we are, a community. In some cases, more like family, but still in all, we got each other's back. WoZ...that pic is amazing....and Tec is right...she does look familiar O_o.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I think she looks familiar because she's the perfect asian girl we all fantasize about to cosplay as our favorite characters.

That's just my theory, of course.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont even remember if we agreed on anything for the final event. is everyone cool with the final anmc stuff happening at the end of a big *** large melee tourney i hold? cause if so, im ready to announce it on the boards

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im unsure if that was supposed to be an attack on my integrity or not lol

but either way, yea, im gonna need help with this. gotm, scar, other ToS, im gonna need some help with it.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Chibo later today when I'm on AIM we should talk about it, I have a few ideas myself and if you wouldn't mind hearing them out we could use our combined creativity to make this incredible/awesome.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
definitely, by all means. im at work, so il be on aim till like 4, then i wont be on again till like 9 cause of class

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
im unsure if that was supposed to be an attack on my integrity or not lol

but either way, yea, im gonna need help with this. gotm, scar, other ToS, im gonna need some help with it.
i think if you used your head, and actually read my post carefully you'd understand what i meant, you speak english right? well just let me clarify, what i meant was that you would honestly suck it up if you don't have a lot of people helping you out since you are going for a BIG tourney, any more comments/questions?

JFox

Smash Hero
Chibo needs to have a little more intimidation in his voice. I remember him yellin through a megaphone at people, and they STILL kept playin friendlies. LOL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea alukard i def want ur help also. i havnt actually talked to ppl who will be helping me running it yet, but i plan to tonight/tomorrow

jfox - iv gotten a lot more strict since cot3 with tourneys. but hell, it happens to everyone. look at pound 3

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg i love that game ... i was just telling tec0 how amazing my ***** P Wright games are lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
chibo ... i still haven't herd from u >_>

i really want to kno wats happening i mean i was the first to give the 100$ and then i dont know all the details ... =\

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i havnt seen u on aim. on second thought, do i have ur aim name? lol
i know iv talked to u on there b4. hit me up anytime im on, screenname is ChiboSempai. i wanna get me u scar and others maybe in a chat room. dont worry, i barely know the details either haha

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Which apparently no one told me about or even cared about trying to have me included in going. This is one of the reasons I hate people.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
brawllover should be able to post anywhere he wants to as long as he isn't directly insulting someone for no reason, in this case, chibo, you asked for it, if you read the post earlier, he was trying to stick up for you, personally, i think you make some dumb posts on this forum and need to treat people equally if you want to have any 'reputation'

just a thought

Top Bottom