• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit - Third Event TBD...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Hey felt like throwing this out there, but way back when at the start of this thread there was a lot of disucssion about MD/VA not having big melee turnouts. That's changing with Shell Shocked III, we've got basically everyone big in the area attending, ie H2YL, and I know there's good interest in it in the NE, depends on whether pakman is driving m2k, scar and co down or not lol. Regardless, if we have a similar venue we'd be willing to hold a circuit tourney next winter.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol you can't claim its changing yet with a tourney posted less than 24 hours ago, that has 3 days of advertising and 8 replies in the thread haha.
the current attendees is wrong as I'm on there for some reason (yay! im popular? lol) and i can't go lol
HOWEVER
if this does turn out nice and the venue is good (snap a pic or two of it maybe? not too sure about a dorm basement haha) and Shell Shocked IV has a good date, I would love for it to be on the circuit. we need a january/february tourney planned asap

*EDIT* Whoops sorry, I didn't even notice there was a Atl North thread, I was going by the tourney listings one Chu made yesterday haha. I still can't make it though lolol. Let's hope MD/VA gets back into Melee

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
*EDIT* Whoops sorry, I didn't even notice there was a Atl North thread, I was going by the tourney listings one Chu made yesterday haha. I still can't make it though lolol. Let's hope MD/VA gets back into Melee
lol, I didn't even know that thread existed until you mentioned it. I was like WTF! What happened to the like 1000+ views and hundred some replies.

We'll prolly host one or two of these in the spring, maybe you can come then.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im still looking for a tourney at some point in january. im eyeing long live hitstun. my CoT will either be the last circuit qualifier or the final event (as well as a qualifier)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im sorry but i definitely do not want 2 of the same tourney on the circuit. while i have nothing against ur events per say (theyr awesome), i want to give a bunch of differ tourneys and hosts options. also, the moment ch4 was announced as an ecrc circuit event after ch3 was already one, theyr was nothing but complaints from the public about it

Alukard

Smash Hero
im sorry but i definitely do not want 2 of the same tourney on the circuit. while i have nothing against ur events per say (theyr awesome), i want to give a bunch of differ tourneys and hosts options. also, the moment ch4 was announced as an ecrc circuit event after ch3 was already one, theyr was nothing but complaints from the public about it
alright ... i mean i'm just saying cuz there really isn't much to work with isn't it just ur tourney left ??

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
so when is the next tourney >_> and updates

on a side note i may go to your brawl tourney chibo i just gotta wait and see if i can get a ride!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il have the updates done tonight. we need someone to announce a big melee tourney for us to have another one on the circuit lol. does anyone even host quality melee tournies besides CoT, Spoc, and No Johns? lol

when is a mass madness we can use?

R3N0

Smash Lord
chibo i dont like how mass madness is run. =/ thats my input.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok i updated top 32 singles on the first post (lil over 32 cause of a tie), but the excel data isnt up yet cause i cant access my server from work. il do doubles soon.

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol the real question is how is anyone ever going to beat m2k or jman at this lol..~~

break their fingers?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
jfox - u have one point

the rankings are going to change a bit for singles, because evidentally touchmybody was lol matser (why did i actually think that when going through the results...). im going to update the fix this time. i dont want to sound like a ****, but i dont care whose fault it is (host or attendee) with name problems, but next time the wrong name gets put into results, im not going to go back and fix stuff. something like misspellings is one thing as il know who they meant when i analyze the results, but there was no way for me to know b4 hand that touchmybody was lolmaster/brawllover. the tourney organizer should also know who is who by now and should respectfully put the correct name in the results. this really puts a lot of extra work on my part when it happens.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yeah me Vanz and Scar are clearly the most amazing people on that singles list. Expect all 3 of us to **** at CT when we go up there in a few weeks. Too bad we dnt have a 4th person tied or else we'd be crew battling those people tied with 12, 6 and 4 points.

And someone play me in melee, Jfox when are you free?

JFox

Smash Hero
Yeah me Vanz and Scar are clearly the most amazing people on that singles list. Expect all 3 of us to **** at CT when we go up there in a few weeks. Too bad we dnt have a 4th person tied or else we'd be crew battling those people tied with 12, 6 and 4 points.

And someone play me in melee, Jfox when are you free?
HBK, I'm free and def down to make a smashfest happen friday.

Vanz, bullhead is not a circuit. :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I had to fix the singles ranks (they were right but the numbering system was off), and I just updated doubles. sorry i didnt get the excel data up yet, it will b soon

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Doubles
Excel Data

1. Cactuar - 70
1. Mew2King - 70
3. Eggm - 70
3. Jman - 70
5. Heart Break Kid - 37
6. Teczero - 27
7. DoYoung - 25
7. Hazzard - 25
7. Teh_Spamerer - 25
10. Reno - 24
11. Scar - 20
12. Pakman - 16
13. Cyrain - 15
13. Linguini - 15
13. Tope - 15
16. Vanz - 14
17. Alukard - 12
17. Black - 12
17. CopyCat - 12
17. Dionis - 12
17. DJNintendo - 12
22. Grille - 10
22. Hax - 10
22. Phish-It - 10
22. Tec9 - 10
26. Dot Eater - 8
26. Javier - 8
26. JFox - 8
29. DC Scribz - 6
29. GMoney - 6
29. GOTM - 6
29. Matt L - 6
29. Mogwai - 6
29. Oorah - 6
29. RyanK - 6
29. Sensei - 6
29. Will Luong - 6
29. Zro - 6
Just to clarify...

"GMoney" entered teams as "Black" so I guess add those points together.

pockyD

Smash Legend
if it bothers you that much, then just don't credit false names with points

people will learn to sign up with their names

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its just crazy annoying when i tell ppl over and over and even mention it on the first post under rules, already had to fix some ppl, and theres still instances. i dont even get it. whats the point of entering under a different name? you should want to credit yourself. and this situation really confuses the crap out of me, why would u enter as a differ name in singles in doubles. WTF

Top Bottom