• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit Opener! First Event at the NO JOHNS Bi-weekly Nov.1st!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well i should be teaming with gotm, but if he squanders out on me for some reason lol, then il team with ya ultimascout

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
get @ the thread title lol ... also i like mk2 if we can have a majority vote or a discussion about it that proves why it should or shouldn't b one it would soo help to decide on putting it on =]

there isn't going to b a tourney the 26th ... i'm not going to host it so that i can have a better attendance for the circuit opener ... sry dudes ... just thought i should let everyone know thats why i put it in the thread title
So if it's not on the 26, then what is the next date for the no john bi-weekly. How soon after nov 1?

Alukard

Smash Hero
the next event is going to b on the 1st of nov. the next two weeks after nothing more nothing less

GOTM

Smash Champion
well i should be teaming with gotm, but if he squanders out on me for some reason lol, then il team with ya ultimascout
lol, im def. going to all anmc circuit events, unless something physically stops me, haha. the only teammates i would team with would be like you, scar, and roykid, but scar got pakman back, and roykid has like retired after he achieved **** level in like 2 months, lol.

so yeah im teaming with you

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol, im def. going to all anmc circuit events, unless something physically stops me, haha. the only teammates i would team with would be like you, scar, and roykid, but scar got pakman back, and roykid has like retired after he achieved **** level in like 2 months, lol.

lol roykid will be missed. OMG ROY! -inside joke-

JFox

Smash Hero

I wanna team with Scotm one day....:(

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't even wait for this tourney and i'm hosting it lmfaooo ... its going to b amazing =]

R3N0

Smash Lord
to mattdotzeb and mass friends.... u dont need housing its a 1 day eventtt

JFox

Smash Hero
It does suck to have to drive home that night. I got home from mass madness at 4am. I will house u guys, but I'm 1 hour SOUTH of the venue, that is kinda silly. But my offer still stands if u want it.

Edit of love: I plan on selling water bottles at the venue. I'm gonna buy a whole bunch, and sell em real cheap (cheap enough that I'm not making a profit, just enough to cover expenses) to help cool everyone down. Ill bring a cooler and buy some ice and and that good stuff. What does everyone think?

Wife

Smash Lord
Definitely a possibility. I'll keep it in mind, and see if the usual crew can make it. Thanks to JFox for the heads up about it.

UberBlackCleric

Smash Cadet
He doesn't wanna come home at like 3am into boston when the trains stop running.
He'd have to leave around 7:30 to get home at a reasonable time ._.

JFox

Smash Hero
Alukard u should update the first post. The list looks pretty weak. Either update it or remove it, cuz theres sooo many more people coming to this that what that shows.

I honestly think we are gonna have around 60 people. Ive been making a lot of phone calls and tryin to get old meleers to come. (mikeman is coming, yay) If a whole lotta maybes turn into yes, we should see a pretty amazing turnout.

I suggest that in addition to setups, people bring extension cords and surge protectors so that we aren't using just one wall of where the outlets are.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Edit of love: I plan on selling water bottles at the venue. I'm gonna buy a whole bunch, and sell em real cheap (cheap enough that I'm not making a profit, just enough to cover expenses) to help cool everyone down. Ill bring a cooler and buy some ice and and that good stuff. What does everyone think?
They sell bottles of cold water for 1 bill at the venue, so you're gonna need to sell it cheaper than that.

Get on that sig.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I love seeing the sigs I've made be used and they all look amazing :)

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys just wondering but is it possible to update the list of ppl who are going, it is a short list.

Cause i'm going now (i got off from work) so IF someone could add me to the list "Zachary J Costa" that would be great, thanks alot.

Top Bottom