• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit Opener! First Event at the NO JOHNS Bi-weekly Nov.1st!

JFox

Smash Hero
Kevin M needs a sig! DO IT R3NO!

Oh and whoever doesn't have a custom sig (cuz reno cant make everyone a sig) should sport this sexy sig that reno made.

R3N0

Smash Lord
heres pc's .. 2 versions

Drunk PC

and then there is..

E.Mo. Chris

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i wanna sport one of these sigs lol, can someone make me one?
if someone makes me one though, make sure its 120px in height so it matches the rest of my sig

R3N0

Smash Lord
Translation: Reno make KevinM a cute sig :p

thanks Scar I knew you'd have my back.
I'm on like back order.. gimme like a day or two.

By the way I'm only making sigs if you people will don them.

right now my list is.

LoL_Master
KevinM
Eggm
Chibo with weird size thingies.
doyoung
right?

R3N0

Smash Lord
http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/

at 2:00 LOL HILARIOUS hahaha (ken)

im having a really hard time with yours kevinm , i never really met you so i dont have anything to base your sig off of =x

this is cactuars.. HARD GAY FWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

JFox

Smash Hero
manalord, are you coming to this. cuz u pretty much never come to anything, and u always complain that u dont go to melee stuff. so u should come............hardbody.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
well when im home ill definitly come to one of these but out here at college the drive is about 3 hours longer so those are relatively legit johns m i rite or what

and if its a bi weekly. and it stays around for at leasta few months (winter break btches) then ill definitly come all over

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Hello Everyone, I live in little falls, NJ, so im pretty close to this store.

As long as i get off from work i'm going to this event. It is located at the Store in Fair Lawn, correct?

I use marth so i hope to vs very skilled players. Someone whose familiar with this thread please respond back, so im well informed.

Also, does this place also host bi-weekly melee tourneys as posted in the threads?

Top Bottom