• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I was thinking of renaming the crew. Since our direction has kind of turned since our creation. We're not really a joke anymore.

Any thoughts/ideas? I'm open to suggestions. I'm also open to "don't change the name"
To be honest, I agree with a name change.

I love Aqua Teen, but I always thought it would be a better idea to have a more original crew name, instead of an already known name, that has nothing to do with smash.

That's just my opinion though =3

I'll think of some options.

B0NK

Smash Lord
But an idea I was thinking was "Netbrawlers" (Megaman reference). Credit to Pitzer for the name.
You can change the name but please to anything but this^^^^

Actually, just leave brawl out of the name >_>

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Brawl won't be part of the name.

Anything pitzer suggests will be immediately thrown out by the management.

kthx

So B0NK, Seagull Man, and NeverKnowsBest agree with TheTantalus to change the name, but KageMurphy does not. [/chu]

I would need suggestions for a replacement, that aren't awful. I don't mind something that exists already, like for instance in FF6 there is a group called the returners, which is pretty cool, they are a rebel group that stand against the empire and basically pull together some of the craziest people to fight against them. We could have character icons for this as well.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I say helllll yeaaaaaa to a name change

Like the SOVAneers
The SOVAstorians
The SOVAnatics
THE SOVAtitions
The SOVAologist
The SOVAoptomitresses

and of those will do.

but seriously think of something cool if you're gonna change it

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
"Unsung Heroes"

Unsung = "Not honored or praised; uncelebrated"

Like we have been a "joke" crew at first and people never gave us credit or took us seriously, but we are here to prove them wrong =3

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Reference is OK

The idea of ATHF was a joke: We now aren't that anymore.

We should be remembered by a symbol that shows a group of great friends coming together for one unified cause, and a hilarious one at that.

TNR seems too serious.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
We need something with a legit acronym, so keep that in mind with suggestions.

For example, The Crew That Is Super Cool Especially Smash God is a GREAT name, but the acronym TCTISCESG just doesn't flow that well.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
How about "The Lost Cause"

ask people a year ago and they laughed and thought our crew was bad. I remember telling JCaesar about June and how he's gonna be the best and him replying "I don't remember Junebug being a tourney threat, wtf" and doubting me. People thought we'd be another Dead Prez, now we're the best crew in MD/VA. Not in skillwise, but in just being the coolest greatest crew.

Any ideas?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
How about "The Lost Cause"

ask people a year ago and they laughed and thought our crew was bad. I remember telling JCaesar about June and how he's gonna be the best and him replying "I don't remember Junebug being a tourney threat, wtf" and doubting me. People thought we'd be another Dead Prez, now we're the best crew in MD/VA. Not in skillwise, but in just being the coolest greatest crew.

Any ideas?
How does The Lost Cause rep Friendship =3 =D

I am still gonna push Unsung Heroes =3

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
unsung heroes aint bad, although i would tweak it to be "the no more heroes" but thats just because that series is beyond amazing. also finding one name to embody everything you listed tant, think that may be impossible but ill throw out a few suggestions and see if i can come close, or maybe ill just try and stay as far away from that as possible ;)

- Feather in the hat
- Einherjar
- Ex Comedians(ex coms for short)
- NO U
- Warriors of burning pie
- Super fantastic happy guys
- Ninjitsu art of trolling

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sounds like something I should use in melee, that'll be my new tactic if I ever play melee again

@Nathan- we can't use No More Heroes, that scumbag guy Coney already took the idea. Darn him for beating us to it.

Super Happy Japanese Time ain't too bad, except that acronym looks like **** (BTREE PUN)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I've put together our rival crews, get ready

Wall Street- Candy, Chu, Forte, Oath, Lykeios, Bolt, Mattix (Oh and Taj might randomly team up with them too)
FNB- Takeover, Coney, Sassy, 23, Matador, HAT, SonicMaster5, Pink Fresh, TKO, NOID, K9
VGBootcamp crew "Seven Sins"- GIMR, Aposl, Logic, Lie, Deez, Sin, Boss
Cooters- Omni, Meep, Hova, G-reg

And we have the rest. Lets take em out. I think we're the best crew in MD/VA now, Originals only have 3 members anymore

Top Bottom