• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
DEAR ATHF: GET OFF THEIR SWAG. <embed src="http://xat.com/images/sm/chew.swf" width="25" height="25"></embed>

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
DEAR ATHF: GET OFF OUR SWAG.
DEAR ATHF: GET OFF THEIR SWAG. <embed src="http://xat.com/images/sm/chew.swf" width="25" height="25"></embed>
DEAR ATHF: GET OFF THEIR SWAG.
DEAR ATHF: GET OFF THEIR SWAG
DEAR ATHF: OFF GET SWAG THEIR
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow what a bunch of ***s.

I suggested Unsung Heroes =3

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Getting back on topic... hope you guys figure out a new crew name :p

I always did like ATHF though...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So, since there's no major Brawl tourney that I know of this weekend, and since it's looking like we will be having a pretty decent-size smashfest here in Westminster, I want to cordially invite ATHF (or whatever your name is) to our smashfest.

We will have at least 3 setups. 1 Brawl+, 1 P:M, and 1 Brawl assuming you guys come and want to play Brawl. If anyone brings any more setups, they can go to what the majority wants to play. I won't discriminate.

We're meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings in Westminster at 5pm and heading to my dad's hot tub store where we have plenty of space and fast internet. There will be a livestream setup, most likely on P:M, because far and away the most people want to see that (we can hit 30-40 viewers during a typical smashfest).

Hope to see you guys there!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
So, since there's no major Brawl tourney that I know of this weekend, and since it's looking like we will be having a pretty decent-size smashfest here in Westminster, I want to cordially invite ATHF (or whatever your name is) to our smashfest.

We will have at least 3 setups. 1 Brawl+, 1 P:M, and 1 Brawl assuming you guys come and want to play Brawl. If anyone brings any more setups, they can go to what the majority wants to play. I won't discriminate.

We're meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings in Westminster at 5pm and heading to my dad's hot tub store where we have plenty of space and fast internet. There will be a livestream setup, most likely on P:M, because far and away the most people want to see that (we can hit 30-40 viewers during a typical smashfest).

Hope to see you guys there!
K9 already having smashfest on friday then tournament on saturday :o just to let you know

but last time I had Buffalo Wild Wings... it was so good :lick:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm leaning towards my name. I've actually gotten some PMs from people who think it's a really great idea. "The Returners" is a bunch of crazy people who aren't always together in person but together in spirit fighting for one cause: To bring down the empire and their reign. That's been our job lately- dethroning people and revolutionizing our area. We want to create a new region and new era and we've already started our hand on it. I may executive decision the name in. "Unsung heroes" could be a subtitle, like:

-The Returners- "Unsung Heroes"

What do you all think of that?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Tant, it appears the majority that the crew that has posted has either had conflicting name choices, or didn't want it changed.

I guess we should leave it alone for now.

Coney

Smash Master
alternative ATHF renames:

Scott Robertson and Pals

Scott Robertson and his Amazing Thirty-Eight-Man Band

Scoot Robertson and the Campy Metaknights

WHOOMP, There's Scott Robertson!

The Scott Robertson Experience featuring Metaknight

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Scott Robertson's home for Imaginary Friends

Scott Robertson and the Pussycats

17's Company

Me, Myself, and 15 Metaknights

Seventeen Candles

All these suggestions remind me of that one part in Doctor Tran where they keep making up movie names.

DOCTOR TRAN!

He's a REAL Doctor!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I was looking at Evagelion stuff and I noticed an episode title.

"A Weaving Story"

I thought that was pretty cool.

Weaving is to interweave or combine (elements) into a complex whole.

It shows that as a whole we can do anything. Just another thought.

Top Bottom