• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So ATHF ran the table today, me and phil won singles and took 1st and 2nd at Lebanon, June got 2nd in singles at Woodbridge, lets gosters

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright everyone,

Tant's new ride policy

I did some math, and I realized that over the past 2 years of driving to tournaments with driving with people I've lost over 300 dollars. Little by little I've lost it. This is factoring in the amount of miles it puts on my car which goes towards the cost of oil change and maintenance.

I'm going to create a flat fee for all my rides going forward. Here we go:

If you're on the way...
Crewmate- $5 within MD, $10 through VA/PA, $15 OOS
Non-crewmate- $10 within MD, $15 through VA/PA, $20 OOS

If you're NOT on the way...
Crewmate- $10 within MD, $15 through VA/PA, $20 anywhere else
Non-crewmate- $20 within MD/VA/PA, $30 anywhere else

Don't like it? Don't ask me for a ride. Gas prices have gone up since last year and my car has taken a beating. I can't lose $150 bucks each year. It's too devastating.

Thanks!

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i question my position on these rides tant, seeing as i always meet you at your place and never make you go even remotely out of the way?

also yeah i can drive to players bowl, we'll work out details at some point.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
im not going to PA this weekend, Ben. My car is driving too much. I'm going to players bowl though but we'll see what happens there, i think waffle is going to do the trek for this one.

Edit: Blastoise is a boss

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I just got my **** handed to me by a poliwrath, it took my Metagross 3 hits to kill it, how dumb

That battle went horridly, guy's weavile didn't even get to half health from my modest heatrans dragon pulse, how dumb, I need less choice users on this team

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I didn't realize his defense stat was base 90 wtf base 90

why is he not ****, he's got a nice move pool too, hypnosis/fp/waterfall/vacuum wave for residual or sub

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
youre reading too much into it, i just dont trust people that wear gloves, WHY DO THEY NEED TO HIDE THEIR HANDS!!!?!?

also stranglers always wear gloves, connection?

Top Bottom