• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I wrote that whole long post, only to have my mom tell me today:

"Your brother graduates June 4th"

So I'll ask you guys- what should I do? Go to my brother Graduation and miss the entire MLG? Or skip his graduation for MLG?

B0NK

Smash Lord
How many times are you gonna have to post that pic until your satisfied?

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
scott im ashamed that you even asked that question. you put too much stock in mlg. also claiming it will be the best experience of someones life is rather questionable. HOWEVER, i do encourage you guys to attend, there no chance in hell that i would travel that far for just another tourney. gl to all that are going.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey everyone

Just wanted to tell everyone how proud I am in all of you. In just about a years time this crew has turned from just 5 people chilling and not taking things seriously to the best TO crew and threatening to win events. You all have done an amazing job, keep up the good work.

Congrats to nate for winning the harrisburg tourney! Congrats. To june for getting 2,5 at sovamans event.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
lolz was trying to decifer 2,5 before i read the next post. NOW IT MAKES SENSE!!!!

sry i missed the awesome tourney, heard it was really good, but i managed to win singles and doubles in harrisburg and i got a hotel room and entry payed for for the players bowl. tant / ee, you fellas down for going to philly?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good stuff everyone who went to Five Guys and thanks tant for helping out more than you wanted too.

SmashGod, lloD, nilik, and sano step it up haven't seen you guys in forever

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Only Sanoscy, SG, and LLOD are on the supplemental list right now. Come back to events guys!

The other 12 of us are holding the fort pretty well- I know we are on the verge of great success! June, Waffle, and BMX have both been able to win teams lately and I know there is more to come.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I just realized that I already have a commitment on the 14th of May- so I won't be able to up to philly until VERY late on friday night. Like after 9pm. If you guys are down for it we can do it.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Only Sanoscy, SG, and LLOD are on the supplemental list right now. Come back to events guys!

The other 12 of us are holding the fort pretty well- I know we are on the verge of great success! June, Waffle, and BMX have both been able to win teams lately and I know there is more to come.
If only June/BMX would team with me again :\

Edit: I decided I'm actually going to touch this game outside of tourneys and actually try and get better, since everyone is doing it

Nilik

Smash Cadet
Good stuff everyone who went to Five Guys and thanks tant for helping out more than you wanted too.

SmashGod, lloD, nilik, and sano step it up haven't seen you guys in forever
were trying our best to go to tournaments, anyways We'll try to go at the next tourney.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I wanna custom shirt, hmm

also that's pretty cool joe
Just go the site customink.com. I actually found this randomly while surfing Facebook.

You can upload pictures or add your own designs. $15.50 for one custom shirt. Though it's pretty cool. Like Ben could put DOOOOOOOSH! on a shirt or something

Edit: I just realized how to change the color of the shirt and I can add stuff to the back too.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I was thinking of renaming the crew. Since our direction has kind of turned since our creation. We're not really a joke anymore.

Any thoughts/ideas? I'm open to suggestions. I'm also open to "don't change the name"

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Just go the site customink.com. I actually found this randomly while surfing Facebook.

You can upload pictures or add your own designs. $15.50 for one custom shirt. Though it's pretty cool. Like Ben could put DOOOOOOOSH! on a shirt or something
yeah i found website like that..
it's pretty cool

but it just make me curious, if the quality of the shirt/picture will be good overall..
@____@ ;;

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So I was thinking of renaming the crew. Since our direction has kind of turned since our creation. We're not really a joke anymore.

Any thoughts/ideas? I'm open to suggestions. I'm also open to "don't change the name"
I don't care if the name is changed honestly. But an idea I was thinking was "Netbrawlers" (Megaman reference). Credit to Pitzer for the name.

Top Bottom