• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Just curious, Tant. Did you get the idea of giving all the MK's nicknames from Coney? We discussed a while back about just making a huge list of MK nicknames.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I am Aggroknight indeed. That or NairKnight. Maybe Sanoscy should be Wi-FiKnight though and June would be DarkKnight.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Brandon you're on my ignore list. Lemme know when you grow up. Trolling/trash talk is awesome. You just need to learn when to stop.

Lobos I wanna get that so bad T_T

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I saw that a couple months ago

but snake is more fun for me atm. Maybe if I start playing yoshi again I can start wasting my time learning that

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Mr.Tyrant/Tyrant9/tyrantrawr prob doesn't like it

But, him having me on his ignore list is for the greater good of smashboards

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
that rule still applies, if i were to ever see that guy in the middle of the street, i would ignore him completely, even if that meant running him over. in fact, that would be a bonus.

Bandit

Smash Lord
that rule still applies, if i were to ever see that guy in the middle of the street, i would ignore him completely, even if that meant running him over. in fact, that would be a bonus.
10 pts unless you can combo him into another car/street pole/building then multipliers would be applied...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Attn: Athf

I'm talking to all 16 of you here: the people I talk to most and play with most. Major League Gaming is having a tournament on June 4th-6th for Super Smash Bros. Brawl Doubles and Singles.

I would ask that all of you consider attending. MLG will be one of the best experiences of your lives. Ask anyone who went to Orlando. This trip is totally worth it.

I've already confirmed with Management that I have the 3rd-6th off of work. I will be able to take 3 of you with me. You all have the first priority before I ask anyone else. I really would encourage you to make this event.

VA students: I know you guys have 2 weeks of school left when this happens. I'm really sorry that it's all in summer- but you'll have to miss some school to be at this. There really is no other way.

Non-students: Almost every college is done before June 1st. So this should be doable for you all. Seagull is also driving himself and his brother- so this leaves some open spots.

As of right now, EE and Korn have said they want to go. Thats 2 of the 3 spots. I want you all to consider it. If we can get you there we will. Between Seagull, TKO, Coney, and myself I'm positive we can get everyone out there if need be.

Think about it!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I am actually very interested in going.

My summer classes will only be on Mondays and Wednesdays and I am pretty sure I will have enough leave to not attend work on Thursday and Friday.

As of right now it's "Let's goes! Maybe."

Gotta talk to parental.

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
Oh man I'd love to go, but I think that might be exam review day or something

EDIT:

I've always wanted to rent a van and have like 1 or 2 setups and play on the way to the tournament.

Top Bottom