• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Time for a smashfest! This week would be perfect for that, friday night, saturday, or sunday. I might be able to have one at my house, would everyone be able to come if I do?
Do it Saturday

I will get june there if he can go

and maybe Cafe if he would like

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Ahh Sorry. Im active online but only on the Sonic boards. My cellphone is mad dumb so i can't get to this board easily.

I'll most likely be at the Five Guys event if thats still on.

Also Congrats NKB on beating my rival. You are a hero among men and I shall send many women to serenade your righteous efforts.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I've added ESOJ to our official member list.

And I'm sorry guys, but Smash G0D, LLOD, Shadofiend and Sanoscy will join our "Supplemental" members, which is going to be our form of an inactive list. Sito will also be on this list, as he lives on in our hearts deeply. As soon as you come back to an event you'll be back on the main roster.

BZ and Seagull are close to inactivity- but as long as they come to the SOVA man event at the end of the month we'll be good to go.

Well done this week everyone at the tournament- I'm proud of everyone regardless of your placing. One thing I saw everyone do is play with everything they had. Regardless of where you all placed, you all tried as hard as you could and played with your heart, and thats all I would ever ask.

</pep talk>

Time for a smashfest! This week would be perfect for that, friday night, saturday, or sunday. I might be able to have one at my house, would everyone be able to come if I do?
I'll definitely be at 5 guys lol. I don't know if I can attend a smashfest this weekend because I have an exam monday and wednesday. I may be able to Friday though after work.

With Esoj in our crew ATHF now has a Joey, Joe, and Jose. We need a Joseph and Jo.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah we're not counting Jose as joe though

We have 2 Joe's, 2 Phil's, and 2 Arjun's

Now we need another Scott, Steven, Brandon, Ben and Nate

Also, Ben has said he's going to take a small break from smash. So he'll join the supplemental members list for now- as soon as he comes back he'll be back on the main list!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Also, Ben has said he's going to take a small break from smash. So he'll join the supplemental members list for now- as soon as he comes back he'll be back on the main list!
aka he'll be at 5 guys ready to **** teams with someone :laugh:

he ***** Teams

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ nkb - atm it looks like i may not be attending 5 guys tourney. i know i know its going to be awesome, but some stuff has come up and im trying to be a good person. hit me up on aim if you want details.

@ esoj - read above, and sry nkb but i asked esoj to team with me during the last tourney so he would have had first dibs if he wanted.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
hey PS, we still need to have a mm from like a year ago from chu's dojo tourney. You want to have the mm from like a year back when we were about to mm but lil b was being gay and hogging the wii?
He is still mad that I timed him out

SOOOOOOOOOVA

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Today I go to my grandmothers home this morning to wish her happy bday and stuff and my cousin is there talking about how 'she's done' with me and my other cousin Nick and all this ****. I dunno what that even means, and I didn't care enough to ask. So I ignore her and go upstairs to play on my bull**** N64 I keep over there and meanwhile she's still yapping and goes to the third floor to take a shower to go to work.

I'm chilling there doing my **** on SSB with the door open. I hear her get out of the shower and she's stomping around upstairs all pissed off still, getting ready for work.

Then I notice my other cousin Nick standing outside the door holding a god**** fully loaded baked potato. You know, with shredded cheese and sour cream and ****. But he's not just standing there like some noob. No. He's standing there in some elegant, manly pose with his arm extended with the baked potato in the tips of his fingers. And he's facing the third floor steps, I'm viewing him from the side.

Then she comes stomping down the stairs. I don't see her, but I see her shadow from the window behind her. She stops dead, probably gazing at the baked potato that is literally three feet from her face. Then Nick majestically rears back like a stallion and then thrusts the baked potato forward. I don't see the impact, but I hear it. It wasn't a hard throw or anything, it made a soft squishy slapping noise. Then I see a chunk of baked potato roll into my view. It was so perfect, like something out of a movie.

Then Nick nonchalantly says "I'm done with you." Then walks into his room and shuts the door.

I jump up out of my chair and run to the door. I pop my head out of the door frame and see her standing there, looking down at her shirt. Which is covered it sour cream with bits of potato and cheese mixed in. We're both just staring at the point of impact, then look up simultaneously and our eyes meet. She looks absolutely stunned. I bust out laughing like a god**** pirate, but I manage to say "Oh God...you just got served...a baked potato of JUSTICE!" between hearty chuckles. She just stands there for what must have been another twenty seconds of me loling. Then stormed out and left.

It was probably the most lulzy thing I've seen in a good long while, easily. Maybe ever. I dunno, it's definitely up there.

BMX

Smash Lord
IDK if there's anything going on this weekend, but I can host a ATHF smashfest at my place if there's nothing going on.

Who's down?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Im going away to Western MD this weekend, so I won't be doing much of anything. We're going on a paintball trip. Anyone wanna go lol? Its only 10 bucks if you have your own equipment

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'd say yes Scott but even I can't endure being the token black guy ALONE IN THE WOODS with your all white church SHOOTING PAINT BALLS(OOPS WE HIT HIM WITH A REAL BULLET).

Top Bottom