• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
^after he teams with me at the next available event

all fox though buddy, lets keep the marth outta teams, i don't think there has ever been a good marth in teams ever

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
and thats why we dont team with tant, you will never ever hear me tell you not to play someone in teams. my answer will always be, play who you want to play.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Nathan, why are you disagreeing with everything i say again, quit it

NKB and I already discussed the Fox/MK strat and many serious options and how to quickly rack up damage. I was saying I would like to keep that strat going forward and not have to plan another one.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
if youre gonna complain everytime i disagree with you, than youre in for a pretty ****ty time.

gratz nkb, cant argue with 2.29 price tag, although i never really played the game.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
if youre gonna complain everytime i disagree with you, than youre in for a pretty ****ty time.

gratz nkb, cant argue with 2.29 price tag, although i never really played the game.
Yeah man I was so pumped! 2.29 for A BRAND NEW DISCONTINUED ITEM?!?!? Too goodzzz!

Dude Nate next tourney I need to bring it! It is honestly one of the funniest board games I have EVER PLAYED!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey crew,

24 hour inactivity bump

How's everybody doing? Smash G0D and LLOD are in Venice, Italy. Too pro. Yesterday was NKB's birthday, did you wish him a happy birthday?

I'm on ocean city in a hotel room right now for the Impact convention. I'll probably write a small blog on facebook about it later, the convention has been amazing!

Cafe will be bumped up to what im going to dub "Super Honorary". He might as well be in our crew.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey crew,

24 hour inactivity bump

How's everybody doing? Smash G0D and LLOD are in Venice, Italy. Too pro. Yesterday was NKB's birthday, did you wish him a happy birthday?

I'm on ocean city in a hotel room right now for the Impact convention. I'll probably write a small blog on facebook about it later, the convention has been amazing!

Cafe will be bumped up to what im going to dub "Super Honorary". He might as well be in our crew.
Lol Italy is really nice! The food there is so good =D

Glad to hear Impact was amazing! Praise! =)

Lol all of the Originals should be dissolved into ATHF. Clearly =3

The Original ATHF.

Hey can you add Marth to my list of characters and get rid of Peach and Kirby. I really need to focus on just two to get better.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Its not over yet phil, im posting during a talk (its not that enthralling)

One more general session to go. Id love to share with you my experience in a 1 on 1 setting. If you go to game haven, lets get lunch.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ tant - no i disagree with anyone telling someone who not to play in teams.

@ nkb - if you go through the trouble to bring it and teach me, sure im down. lets get our clue on. lolz just thought of that south park episode, im not gonna be able to keep a straight face when playing that game now.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
M2k doesnt count, he always loses to novelty matchups

Ohio is making him worse

Ps loses to korn too

I cant invalidate kismet, not enough data to guess accurately.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
name searchers make me lol. people got nothing better to do than randomly search for themselves on smashboards?

@ tant - i wouldnt discredit reflex's win to m2k. beating m2k is an accomplishment, who cares what character he did it with.

@ esoj - come up to pa next time and team with me. than we can come up with a strategy to beat korn and laugh as we roll in the whole 50 bucks we would get for winning.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
uh.. good luck with that.. :/

i mean i just lose my lovely ipod today.... so you can just laugh at me about it :/

and i can't do anything right.. i just gonna keep getting blame like always -_-

---------
edit: ..aww @ first page i just saw it :) i feel honor

Top Bottom