• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Melee- Peach/Sheik
Pokemon- Ninjask, Rampardos, Blissey, Gengar, Dragonite, Lucario AND Smeargle, Zapdos, Vaporeon, Mr. Mime, Scizor, Lucario
Yugioh- Blackwing Deck and Drain-Out-Of-Cards Deck
Brawl+ - Peach :D

I think thats it

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Tant, to be honest, I am not entirely sure. If I can convince Jason to take me to Game Haven, we will team there!

SFIV: Sakura and Ken
BlazBlue: Jin, and Ragna
Pokemon: Skarmory, Gyarados, Dusknoir, Dragonite, Electivire, and Gengar.
Melee: Fox and Falco
Board Game: Clue

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Sonic and Mario (Olympic tier) are currently the worst two characters in B+ 6.0. =(

Hoping that changes when Gold is finally done and out the door...

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
because random people on these boards care about boring life stories. anyone that needs to read a bio to figure out who you are is gonna stop after the first sentence of any of these. those that already know you dont need a bio but could use some entertainment at least.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
it fits the personality of the player

Like for instance, do people go home and say "man, tant is really interesting", no, they say "he's an average dude" most likely = average bio

but for you, do they say "man, waffle is truly insane", yes, so you have an insane bio

I'll continue to do more later on.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So yeah, I am seriously considering, dropping Fox as my main and moving to Marth. My spacing and zoning has gotten EXTREMELY good once I understood the concept of how to use my tip as my spacing tool, and using my hop properly to avoid bad situations. I will probably wait till the tourney after next for me to actually try him out.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I just dislike using marth, much like olimar, falco, bowser etc., so im glad someone else wants to use him. Marth is good.
Do it, needs more Marth.
I hate Wario and Pikachu with Wolf (gay cg's), Falco(cg's), and Mk (fine with, but just eh) and I use Marth for them. Marth ***** them.

Rob too. A tipper distance for Fsmash of Marth is about a Jab's length.

Coney

Smash Master
i thought i was the only person on God's earth that absolutely hated playing as marth. lucario, too. the practice of spacing is obviously not my forte (hi steven, you namesearcher).

glad to know i'm not alone in the world

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
ill approve of this switch, but only if you still know how to capitalize on my grabs in teams ;) marth f smash spacing is nearly the same as lucario f smash spacing.

Top Bottom