• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF presents: Veterans of 08' Smash, we da bes~ -- June 12th 2010 - Lanham MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
*** I straight up took it, don't front LOL jk jk

I was kidding by the way, everyone in MD/VA needs to be here~!

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
put me up on the confirmed people list :D also.... imma be driving myself to the tourney so SOVAman be prepared to get all these calls since im BOUND to get lost @_@

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Since NKB is so nice and good at getting vids up

everyone should save there matches, especially Winners Finals and all the other Finals matches.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Also to everyone recording. If you do not have an ability to upload your videos, you can email me your replays and I'll upload em.

I can also upload vids that are saved on my Wii. At five guys my Wii was switched with another because mine froze, so I didn't have any replays to upload. I have two dazzles, two component cables, and two sets of splitters.
yea.... most of my friends are scrubs and the ones who do play for real are out i think.... its kinda beach week for my former high school class right now XD
Fun week when I was a senior.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
mhmm i didnt have a group to go with and i really didnt want to go since i knew most of the people who WERE gonna go were pretty much gonna get drunk and high and id rather not want to try and ruin my entry to university cuz of that

Lobos

Smash Master
So I'm planning to come and bring a setup.........teamises? *note I haven't played brawl since 5 guys*

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Location--
Free State Post VFW 8950
9314 Woodberry Street
Lanham MD 20706
Just wondering if this is correct. The VFW Post 8950 I know (and the address bonk has on his Google Maps link) is at 9800 Good Luck Road?

B0NK

Smash Lord
Just wondering if this is correct. The VFW Post 8950 I know (and the address bonk has on his Google Maps link) is at 9800 Good Luck Road?
Yeah it's 9800 Good Luck Road....I'm not sure why brandon has that street, probably what was on the venue owner's business card =/

So just to make it clear for everyone, the address is

9800 Good Luck Road
Lanham MD 20706

I'll make sure Brandon updates the OP in the morning.

Thanks Bio.

B0NK

Smash Lord
DAMMIT THE WORLD CUP MATCH FOR US VS ENGLAND IS AT 2!!! D: can we have like a laptop or a spare TV there to watch the game? ><
I try to have one, can anyone bring a laggy LCD that no one wants to play on so we can watch the game?

I'm definitely bringing an antenna and a digital converter (univision!!! xD)

And I found out that the venue still doesn't have wifi :/

@yo: go ahead, if we have available tvs at the end you can hook it up like last time

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
****!!!!!...whats up with all these wifiless venues lately....

yet another tourney I can't stream =\

should have went to showdown...

Edit: YEEE SOCCER!!!

Its Wispy

Smash Cadet
I'm coming to this with kreva, exdia, and boss. I haven't played in a tournament since UGZ, so this should be interesting :). I might even MM for the hell of it. I learned a lot since then, so let's put it to the test. Boozer/Lolimar top tier.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this with kreva, exdia, and boss. I haven't played in a tournament since UGZ, so this should be interesting :). I might even MM for the hell of it. I learned a lot since then, so let's put it to the test. Boozer/Lolimar top tier.
MM me, I'm the guy to take money from in MMs here in MD/VA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom