• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF presents: Veterans of 08' Smash, we da bes~ -- June 12th 2010 - Lanham MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I will mm your sheik tant. and once again im bringing mm moneis and i want to lose all of it. so.... who wants some?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
no no no aposl

If meep goes fox, i have no shame sheiking him, thats what i was saying, my sheik blows but i can ftilt someone rofl

SOVAman

Smash Hero

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I have a phone that tethers (aka can get on 3G net) but can't stream because of data cap + the fact that it's slow... doesn't mean I can't put updates of the World Cup up :p

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I have a phone that tethers (aka can get on 3G net) but can't stream because of data cap + the fact that it's slow... doesn't mean I can't put updates of the World Cup up :p
Well if you don't mind updating the world cup then that is good

Cuz I am not wasting a TV for the world cup

if there is a laggy TV available it will be used for friendlies. Everyone wants friendlies

KageMurphy

Smash Master
No, like I said earlier in another thread, if I wanna see a bunch of Mexicans running around I'll yell imigration in a Wal-Mart parking lot or set up a chair next to the border.

HYPE

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
US vs England starts at 2 D: i want to see it but i want to go to the tourney too >< if all else fails we head over to my car and listen to it on the radio :D
That sounds legit. Plus Bio is gonna hit us up with some updates hopefully.

Lol we should storm the venue in search for a tv to watch the game on =3

SOVAman

Smash Hero
US vs England starts at 2 D: i want to see it but i want to go to the tourney too >< if all else fails we head over to my car and listen to it on the radio :D
Just wait till after the you are eliminated or you will be DQed if you are late.

That sounds legit. Plus Bio is gonna hit us up with some updates hopefully.

Lol we should storm the venue in search for a tv to watch the game on =3
Bio's gots this

SOVAman

Smash Hero
REMEMBER THESE THINGS--

• Bring Setups plz
  • Don't be late
  • Enter through the door that says "hansen hall", you can't miss it anyways.
  • If I have to DQ someone you will be double DQed.

B0NK

Smash Lord
No, like I said earlier in another thread, if I wanna see a bunch of Mexicans running around I'll yell imigration in a Wal-Mart parking lot or set up a chair next to the border.

HYPE
Try yelling "la migra" ;D

Also i'm still planning to bring an antenna and digital converter. Unlike Brandon I'm hyped! Please someone bring a laggy LCD w/ coax that no one will want to play on anyway lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Disregard Bonk's post

if there is no set up for that "laggy" TV then he can do that

Last time we had a laggy screen and everyone enjoyed playing lots of friendlies on it. This is a smash tony not a world cup party

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Brandon, in all honesty I am pretty sure there are people who really wanna watch the US play England. That is only gonna be like 2 hours max. Once it's over we can jump friendlies back on it, ya know?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Brandon, in all honesty I am pretty sure there are people who really wanna watch the US play England. That is only gonna be like 2 hours max. Once it's over we can jump friendlies back on it, ya know?
A lot of people go there to get a chance to play friendlies

I am not going to take that away from them for the world cup

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm gonna have my laptop there and it can receive live video (hence world cup streaming) from my phone...lol

It'll take no TV's and everyone can still take a break to watch the US vs England game on my laptop

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I'm gonna have my laptop there and it can receive live video (hence world cup streaming) from my phone...lol

It'll take no TV's and everyone can still take a break to watch the US vs England game on my laptop
Lol Bio you are mad legit. I thought you just were able to get updates, not live video feed.

Bio is like da bess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom