• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask Watty About Anything

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Watty, can samus players do basic math?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Dear Watty,

I'm the best Samus in the Midwest. Come to the Carbondale tournament the 19th and prove me wrong.

We will have a big 'best Samus in the Midwest tournament' if you come. Echo would probably come too.

And bring the rest of Ohio!

AIDS

Smash Lord
Dear Watty,

I'm the best Samus in the Midwest. Come to the Carbondale tournament the 19th and prove me wrong.

We will have a big 'best Samus in the Midwest tournament' if you come. Echo would probably come too.

why have i never heard of you, and what have you placed in previose tournaments, you are probably trying to scam and waist his money :laugh:lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dear Watty,

I want to play you again. I have many new trixies to show you.

Watty

Smash Lord
zoze - you can say ur the best samus in the mw echo can say it to doesnt matter to me anymore seeing as i main shiek now. butt i did beat u at FCD :chuckle: I am gonna be going to one more mw tourney b4 and its tinks. sooo if you really think ur better than me go to that 1 same with echo. ill mm both of u 2/3 20 bucks only reason not 3/5 is samus dittos take to freaking long for 3/5

hylian - so have i go to pound we can show eachother are new trixies

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
zoze - you can say ur the best samus in the mw echo can say it to doesnt matter to me anymore seeing as i main shiek now. butt i did beat u at FCD :chuckle: I am gonna be going to one more mw tourney b4 and its tinks. sooo if you really think ur better than me go to that 1 same with echo. ill mm both of u 2/3 20 bucks only reason not 3/5 is samus dittos take to freaking long for 3/5

hylian - so have i go to pound we can show eachother are new trixies
Haha I will try and make it to pound. You should try and go with Tink/Dope to FS2 because I will 100% sure be there ^_^.

And sorry for sucking so much at MGC haha. I had quit the game like right after FC and haden't played until MGC. Johns I know, but I got obsessed with it again after mgc and I'm tons better now :).

And I want some Fox-Shiek matchs. I main fox now and secondary Samus.

Watty

Smash Lord
i was lying about changing my main lol but aiiight sorry i cant go to the south tourney i wish though

mathos

Smash Champion
well to keep the thread on task.......

Watty, why do so many people like to play scrubby low-tier toons that aren't good at anything, like Samus?

Watty

Smash Lord
well to keep the thread on task.......

Watty, why do so many people like to play scrubby low-tier toons that aren't good at anything, like Samus?
2 words papi.... up b

brg the matchup took me some time to learn, u just have to get a feelf or what the other samus is gonna try, anticipate missiles, and space well. Try not to be above them but u want them above u, up air forward air combos work well, and space, its 1 of my favorite match ups it just takes time to learn dittos

Banned via Administration
im still confused and DONT know if it got answered. how did you get kicked out of cok?

Watty

Smash Lord
i had sex with someone im not allowed to apparently.

bottom line though **** the size of ya head though ****ing huge GG 2 me i would do it again and again and again and again

Banned via Administration
rofl. wanna know a secret? i knew the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its gg tho i totally would too. you GOT to get that chocolate sauce for your vanilla ice cream ya dig?

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
This being my first post back since Drephen and Big R had me banned from this site... Watty... can you teach me how to work out and have sex with random girls?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This being my first post back since Drephen and Big R had me banned from this site... Watty... can you teach me how to work out and have sex with random girls?
Don't tell them you watch DBZ or are friends with Drephen

AIDS

Smash Lord
i think this thread has gone way off topic, when is the last time anyone asked watty a decent question, or when is the last time he has said somthing on this thread to keep it on topic?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i think this thread has gone way off topic, when is the last time anyone asked watty a decent question, or when is the last time he has said somthing on this thread to keep it on topic?
Did he ever?

Watty

Smash Lord
AIDS Overswarm is allowed to make that joke u however should shshshshhshshshhshsh :chuckle:

Top Bottom