• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask Watty About Anything

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Watty, how do I SWD? I see all these really good samus players doing it all the time, but I can't get it. Also, how do I get as good as mike nasty?
1. SWD doesn't make you good with Samus
2. Mike Nasty isn't good at this game.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Please do not ever post in the samus section again.
1. SWD doesn't make you good with Samus.

Phanna is great at the SWD, but his friends make fun of how he doesn't ever make it out of pools. In fact, I live in the same residence hall with his friends and they all come up with something new and funny to say about him haha. Look at people such as HugS, Watty, and Wes. Do you see them spamming SWD? I barely even see 1 done by the top Samus players. Do the math, the ones who spam it lose and the ones who don't win.
Also, not everyone in DBR is good. People like SS, King, DSF, and Bob$ people are the skilled ones. Combo videos (especially DBR ones) are very misleading haha.
i hate mike nasty style and SWD
lololol

Sliq

Smash Master

Phanna is great at the SWD, but his friends make fun of how he doesn't ever make it out of pools. In fact, I live in the same residence hall with his friends and they all come up with something new and funny to say about him haha. Look at people such as HugS, Watty, and Wes. Do you see them spamming SWD? I barely even see 1 done by the top Samus players. Do the math, the one who spam it lose and the ones who don't win.

Also, not everyone in DBR is good. People like SS, King, DSF, and Bob$ people are the skilled ones. Combo videos (especially DBR ones) are very misleading haha.
My name is NJzFinest. I don't understand sarcasm and take everything said on the internet as literal.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Wow, NJ'z, did you read the same post I did?

Watty, how do I SWD? I see all these really good samus players doing it all the time, but I can't get it. Also, how do I get as good as mike nasty?
BLATANTLY sarcastic. For all I know you're trolling too, but seriously, that's like saying "I think Isai could be the next Clod Zero" on the Falcon boards.

Dammit Sliq.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Phanna is great at the SWD, but his friends make fun of how he doesn't ever make it out of pools.
He doesn't make it out of one pool, now it's "He doesn't ever make it out of pools". Who the **** are you talking to. Better be ****ing Jewz or you're just an idiot.

edit:
Also for the record, so people can stop making up ****. Phanna hasn't done "swd style" in forever. He also hasn't been active in tournaments for quite a while. So people just shut the **** up or I'll put you in the camel clutch, make you humble, THEN **** you in the ***.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
My name is NJzFinest. I don't understand sarcasm and take everything said on the internet as literal.
Good one.
No, really, I'm serious, nice post man.
Coming from the East Coast, I never heard of Mars, I thought he was a "random John". That combined with the fact it's harder to pick up saracsm through text than in real life conversations, I simply thought he was serious. Makes sense.
Anyways, my apologies(?), but I think I'll stay in the Samus Forums.
He doesn't make it out of one pool, now it's "He doesn't ever make it out of pools". Who the **** are you talking to. Better be ****ing Jewz or you're just an idiot.
Who the **** am I talking to? I think I was talking to Mars since I quoted his post. Well, now I'm talking to you and Sliq.

I only said what others smashers in Purdue (Kirkq, Iggy, CunningKitsune, etc.) say about him since I don't know the guy. Don't get all pissy about it, cry to them instead of me.
edit:
Also for the record, so people can stop making up ****. Phanna hasn't done "swd style" in forever. He also hasn't been active in tournaments for quite a while. So people just shut the **** up or I'll put you in the camel clutch, make you humble, THEN **** you in the ***.
Calm down and hop off Phanna's **** lol Btw, no need to threaten me over commenting on the skill of someone in a video game (I know you weren't serious, lol@camel cluch. Funny stuff man. Well...I hope you weren't serious if you know what's best for you :p).

Mars-

Smash Champion
Lol at NJzFinest, "look at phanna", "I'm completely serious", "Calm down". Take a look at this post and then tell somebody to calm down.

Good one.
No, really, I'm serious, nice post man.
Coming from the East Coast, I never heard of Mars, I thought he was a random John, my apologies(?).

By the way, I think I was talking to Mars since I quoted his post. Well, now I'm talking to you and Sliq.

I only said what his friends say since I don't know the guy, don't get all pissy about it. Cry to them instead of me.

Calm down and hop off Phanna's **** lol Btw, no need to threaten me over commenting on the skill of someone in a video game (I know you weren't serious, lol@camel cluch. Funny stuff man. Well...I hope you weren't serious if you know what's best for you :p).

Mars-

Smash Champion
But then again, I wouldn't want to argue with a guy who has almost 5k posts and still isn't winning anything.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I only said what his friends say since I don't know the guy, don't get all pissy about it. Cry to them instead of me.

I don't care who said it, you repeated it. Unless you know for sure you shouldn't spread random **** about people. I don't think you'd appreciate it if some random bull**** was said about you because your friend made a joke but whatever.

As far as being on Phanna's ****. Wtf, she's my GF. I'll be on her **** all I want.

edit2:
my bad reread your post about the friends thing. The doesn't make it out of pools joke makes more sense now.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Lol at NJzFinest, "look at phanna", "I'm completely serious", "Calm down". Take a look at this post and then tell somebody to calm down.
That made alot of sense.
In my post, I didn't actually attack you in anger unlike how Rohin attacked me.
Re-read
Coming from the East Coast, I never heard of Mars, I thought he was a "random John". That combined with the fact it's harder to pick up sarcasm through text than in real life conversations, I simply thought he was serious. Makes sense.
k?
But then again, I wouldn't want to argue with a guy who has almost 5k posts and still isn't winning anything.
Yeah, because that obviously has alot to do with the way people post online. Only good players are allowed to say if something can be serious or not.

Wait...I'm confused...posts should reflect skill nowadays, hmm. That's funny, since I don't know a single player who's very good at this game + has high number of post.
What's really funny is that this is coming for you. I would like to make a money match or something...but, from what I hear, you aren't worth the time/pretty awful and you just like talking ****. Good one though, that was a cute attempt of a insult.
Cute, very cute :035:
I don't care who said it, you repeated it. Unless you know for sure you shouldn't spread random **** about people. I don't think you'd appreciate it if some random bull**** was said about you because your friend made a joke but whatever.
I'd just beat up the guys who said it and forget about the random dude who spread it. :cool:
Thank you.
Anytime

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
One post was made at 2:00PM, the other at 2:22PM. In the 22 minutes, I find out enough about you right after your double post.

Not that hard to comprehend.

Lol, you're good.

Mars-

Smash Champion
One post was made at 2:00PM, the other at 2:22PM. I took the 22 minutes to "looked you up" right after you made your post about my post+skill.

Not that hard to comprehend.

Lol, you're good.
Are you saying that you actually HEAR things that you read? I don't know if that is normal.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Yes, I like to read out loud to myself.

edit:

I actually asked people in person about you to lol.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Yes, I like to read out loud to myself.

edit:

I actually asked people in person about you to lol.
Well, normally when people say they have heard something, it is refering to them hearing it from somebody else. If you would have cleared that up before hand, it would have made a bit more SENSE.

Edit to your edit: Whom would these people be?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Well, normally when people say they have heard something, it is refering to them hearing it from somebody else. If you would have cleared that up before hand, it would have made a bit more SENSE.
Why are we talking about this.
Edit to your edit: Whom would these people be?
CunningKitsune, Kirkq, and Iggy

Exact quote from convo with CunningKitsune:
"Mars? He's really reallly really really really bad..."

Mars-

Smash Champion
Why are we talking about this.

CunningKitsune, Kirkq, and Iggy

Exact quote from convo with CunningKitsune:
"Mars? He's really reallly really really really bad..."
Rofl, thats funny, the last time I played cunning was like 2 years ago.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Rofl, thats funny, the last time I played cunning was like 2 years ago.
CunningKitsune is a very intelligent player, I'll trust what he says, thank you.

By the way, Big C played you last week. 3 stocks all around, that sucks man :(

Watty

Smash Lord
man i go class than dinner at my parents house and you people go nuts in my thread. I dont like extender, i do rock the world of people, im sad i didnt play dazwa in tourney, OWM if i knew i would of sharpshootered em already for you, sliq wtf r u doing here lol.

i think i got everything

Top Bottom