• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask Watty About Anything

Geist

Smash Master
I think anyone normal would vomit uncontrollably from this thread. I on the other hand, laughed pretty ****ing hard.

edit: no one answered poor rat's question D:
space ftilt more. If he ccs he can't do anything. If he shields he can't hit you, and if he doesn't cc you can follow up though. But be aware that he can still do things to **** you in this situation, such as anything but ccing, shielding and getting hit.
If they're really predictable, grab and stuff.

Sliq

Smash Master
What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cos he's hungry?
And the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cos he's hungry?
And the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?
And his daddy's gone? Somewhere smoking rock now? In and out of lock down?

Drephen

Smash Master
i have a question watty.

Right now you are with a girl in your room. Why dont you ever introduce me to them? Are you embarrassed of me? Do you think that i would **** block you? I mean it is pretty awkward when i run into a girl ive never seen before on the way to the bathroom after youve just banged **** outta her.

Also you always watch WALL-E or The Departed every time you bring the girl into your room. Is there something about these movies that turns girls on? I really dont see the correlation between the two movies.

What I really think I'm gonna do is go into the living room take a few shots of some mango rum (lol mango) and play Mario Party 5. Then I'll cuss yell, and scream at the stupidness of the random *** minigames (seriously what gives?) Maybe you other samus' can give me ideas on what to do.

I mean its not like you havent tried to cockblock me many a time when i am having sex and i hear "Drewwwwwwwwwwwww lets play smashhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in that really annoying watty voice, or when i can smell your awful disgusting farts 20 feet anyway from your room (seriously no one can match this man in a contest of foul *** farts).

Thanks for your time watty and i hope to hear a reply.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
i have a question watty.

Right now you are with a girl in your room. Why dont you ever introduce me to them? Are you embarrassed of me? Do you think that i would **** block you? I mean it is pretty awkward when i run into a girl ive never seen before on the way to the bathroom after youve just banged **** outta her.

Also you always watch WALL-E or The Departed every time you bring the girl into your room. Is there something about these movies that turns girls on? I really dont see the correlation between the two movies.

What I really think I'm gonna do is go into the living room take a few shots of some mango rum (lol mango) and play Mario Party 5. Then I'll cuss yell, and scream at the stupidness of the random *** minigames (seriously what gives?) Maybe you other samus' can give me ideas on what to do.

I mean its not like you havent tried to cockblock me many a time when i am having sex and i hear "Drewwwwwwwwwwwww lets play smashhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in that really annoying watty voice, or when i can smell your awful disgusting farts 20 feet anyway from your room (seriously no one can match this man in a contest of foul *** farts).

This is the best post I have ever read on smashboards or any other receptacle of internet tomfoolery.

And mango rum is amazing, especially with coke.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Oh my god.

i dunno though, IHSB, you had one epic post after TO4 taht i still have

But that one is most liekly tied.

Sliq

Smash Master
i have a question watty.

This is a pro post.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
stop complimenting him

he's gonna come back now to see how many people loved his post because he was fully expecting this

he was probably chuckling to himself while writing this

all smug and drepheny

lol <_< >_>

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
you know, as far as "movies you pretend to watch until you inevitably start getting it on" go, WALL-E isn't so bad.
I've (accidentally) used Starship Troopers before, beat that.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Star Wars Episode 5, Empire Strikes back once led to things for me.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Well since Samus = teh sex
it's an appropriate pace for this i think

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I dunno, gf digs star wars.

Then i think she got bored.

and straddled me XD

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I think I could get that to happen. Mine happens to love SW......on second thought nvm. She loves it more than I do.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
So Watty, who are the current Top 5 Samus Players in the nation as of right now, in your opinion?

EDIT: Just noticed this thread was 07 made o.O

Blood Samus

Smash Rookie
yo watty,how long did it take you to learn how to double missle? and are their any tips you could give that could help me learn how to get it down .cause its a real *****!

Zjiin

Smash Master
Dear Watty,

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half now, and I love him dearly. He stays at my house a couple of nights a week, and there have been three separate occasions when he has wet the bed; however, he doesn't know that I know he wet the bed. I feel bad because I can tell when it happens that he's terrified and just praying to God that I don't roll over and realize that the bed is soaked. I just don't know how to tell him that I know. I don't want him to ever feel ashamed of it (my brother had this problem when we were growing up), and there is no way I would ever think less of him because of this. How do I broach the subject? I just want him to know it is nothing to be embarrassed about without embarrassing him.

Drephen

Smash Master
alright watty, this is the 2nd time now in a week

you brought another girl in the house and havent introduced me to her. Its about 1 am now, why is she coming over this late? Not to eat tea and crumpets im sure. This time I dont even think you are even watching a movie, you just went straight to slamming the door. This time mathos was home so he could witness it too.

I noticed that this girl is slightly larger than the past one, does this mean you are running out of contacts watty? or is WALL-E not working on the slimmer girls anymore. I dont even understand why this girl is here. Dont you have work at 6 am tommorow? I got **** to do as well, so if I hear you doing the dango tango all night I will be unhappy (either that or mine for more gold in wow). Im seriously thinking of putting up cameras in your room to blackmail you or something. That and maybe recording all this data to see if I can make a line graph to predict what kind of girl you will bring home next and what methods you will use to get in her pants.

Again it would be nice of you to at least introduce me to the fine young ladies you bring home. Thanks for you time watty and I hope to hear from you soon.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Im seriously thinking of putting up cameras in your room to blackmail you or something. That and maybe recording all this data to see if I can make a line graph to predict what kind of girl you will bring home next and what methods you will use to get in her pants.
hahahahhahaahahahahah this made my day.

I shouldve done this for my stats project.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
junglefever's avatar changes everyday, im serious! one day its an anime character, the next is some penguin from the backyardigans!!

Watty

Smash Lord
well boys im checking the threads again i will comment on eevery1s posts when i get back from the bar. GOOD **** ON BRINGING BACK THE BEST THREAD ON SMASHBOARDS

Watty

Smash Lord
5-13-09

drephen another girl is coming over tonight shes asian and im not introducing her to u cause well i dont feel liek it. ur playing wow and thats what u wanna do right now u take it easy and ill talk to u tomorrow

Top Bottom