• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask about Pikachu! Hosted by Axe and N64! feat. dkuo!

AXE 09

Smash Master
But you can tell the gender of any Pikachu by their tail! A female Pikachu has a little dent at the end of its tail (making it look like a heart I think haha). See?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Soju, I'll fly back out to the West Coast, to have some pika shenanigans, as well as over to the east coast. Hmm, I wonder if I should hit up a tourney there other than pound.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Bah go to the west coast, we have pika shenanigans over here even though the only pika players around here that I know of are me, Axe, Festizzio(?), and a few pikanoobs i play with occasionally :] itll be like a super small but awesome pika party :awesome:

. . . well we arent close to each other but we can still party West Coast style in our minds :3
For Pac NW, I main pikachu and I've seen Silent Wolf from washington play with him occasionally. And that's pretty much it. Just thought I'd make that clear.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Yeah there's always a few going to gameclucks and that stuff hahah
I can't make it to anything for a few months now. I went to TP2 when I was starting out I think...was fun. Will come again eventually but not until after summer probably.
I actually can't make it to anything in 'BC' either. I'm like 4 hours northwest of the actual community. We're babies here but we still livin!
lol

Arpe BC with Pika plx :D

Griffard

Smash Ace
I'm trying to get into Pikachu, but these forums are the deadest on all of Smashboards it seems! No video thread, no guide from the last 5 years, etc. Pretty bummed about that.. but just thought I'd let y'all know that I've been dominating my floormates with Pika, it's pretty fun. They'll eventually learn the match-up, but by that time I should have some combos and near-perfect recovery down :p

soju

SD God
=3= just ask your questions here, personal feedback is better then any guide :D

and you just gotta find your pika vids yourself cuz were all cool like that :3

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm trying to get into Pikachu, but these forums are the deadest on all of Smashboards it seems! No video thread, no guide from the last 5 years, etc. Pretty bummed about that.. but just thought I'd let y'all know that I've been dominating my floormates with Pika, it's pretty fun. They'll eventually learn the match-up, but by that time I should have some combos and near-perfect recovery down :p
Welcome to the Pika boards man :) We don't really post much cuz we're all too busy plaing Melee lol. Those other character boards talk way too much. They need to learn from us ;)

soju

SD God
Axe! What are you gonna do for housing for DGDTJ? I'm trying to find a place to bunk for the night since I'm lazy and don't feel like driving 45 minutes to concord and back another 45 minutes two days in a row = =ll

>w> so I'm basically saying if you got some room to spare we can become like this for a night :D

except without the awesome jammies TT.TT

AXE 09

Smash Master
Axe! What are you gonna do for housing for DGDTJ? I'm trying to find a place to bunk for the night since I'm lazy and don't feel like driving 45 minutes to concord and back another 45 minutes two days in a row = =ll
I'm being housed by Mr. Westballz lol. So if you ask him in the DGDTJ housing thread, I'm pretty sure he still has room. He said he's able to house like 20 people, and there's like 15 or something signed up. So gogogogo

I wish Yoshi was a pokemon.. ><;

sorta...........><;
sure he can, pink yoshi can be a lickitung :D
Lol! I'll never look at pink Yoshi the same again.

Miss ya Vman

AXE 09

Smash Master
Here's a little Pikachu action for you guys lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVVhwmLFO28 vs Marth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7gKL003QQw vs Ganon... This Ganon is a new guy in AZ. He's suprisingly really freakin good. I think you guys will like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH3r18uRoxA#t=11m25s And this is a doubles match. I just kinda like how Taj and I did in this match I guess lol. But you're more than welcome to watch the whole thing.

There should be more vids uploaded to this channel (including a crazy crew battle) so subscribe if you like :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
that is why I think marth isn't all that great unless he gets a f-smash or combos you off the edge all his combos are worthless. he didn't kill pikachu till 200% so many times it's dumb even on PS. yeah recovery is epic but still.

marth can't deal with some on on par (speed) unless he can edge **** them easily otherwise he starts crumbleing at the seams.

marth can't punish hards in many match-ups and he gets hit hard and people are smart enough to break his walls. same can't be said for puff because bair kills much better than marth's fair.

pichu vs marth is so fun.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Aerial B

It's a good move that goes extremely underused by Marths that haven't quite adapted beyond the standard of 2 years ago.
M2K did it...once...it worked...on Armada...in a regular situation...
He hasn't done it since. Nobody else 'good' has even mildly incorperated it.

It's good.

Top Bottom