• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Qusestion. Get an Answer.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hmm I haven't been able to get this to work either. Thanks for the explanation NAKAT. Hopefully this works now.

Wait how do you make a quarter circle motion upwards first and not do Fire Fox/Bird as a result?

ZTD | TECHnology

Someone needs to post a tutorial for this because I'm not getting it. I understand what you guys are saying but I'm not able to enact it. But it just might require some more practice on my end.

Like to get that quarter circle motion off without triggering Fire Fox/Bird I would imagine I'd have to do it lightning fast is that correct?

ZTD | TECHnology

My tech skill is "meh" so I expected to have issues getting this down. Though I learned how to BDacus very quickly lol Oh well I'll keep working at it and let you guys know if I made any progress.

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
If anyone else gets it, msg me with specific controls plz. I'm going to go work on it some more.

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
My head hurts from how successful this person is at trolling. (whoever made the video)
Fuuu :facepalm: That song... this has to be a trick. It's impossible to do that quarter circle motion without Fire Falcoing.

I merely wanted to get this straight.

Typically, when you jab once, you have a certain "# of frames to press A" for the next jab to come out. This prevents you from doing the first jab very quickly because if you pressed A you would go into the 2nd one. So, to do the first jab again you have to wait out that "# of frames to press A". But, if the jab has IASA frames that happens before the "# of frames to press A" you can cancel that phase by doing a crouch, and since crouches get canceled by whatever move you do next, you do a jab right away.

Does this sum up why people crouch cancel? If this is true, do we know at all if jab has IASA frames that happens before that "# of frames to press A"?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Cancelling Phantasm. I know how to do this, and have mastered it, but how would you best describe how to do it to someone else?

ZTD | TECHnology

Press "B" when you hear the "whoosh" noise right before he takes off for the short cancel. Press it literally one frame to three frames later for the long or "wavelanded" version. I use sounds as the queue to cancel it.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hey im maining falco the second half of my main secondary game. if i used to use falco so know the basics but wanna make sure im not missing some AT somewhere between SHDL and bdacus which thread should i go to first?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
hey im maining falco the second half of my main secondary game. if i used to use falco so know the basics but wanna make sure im not missing some AT somewhere between SHDL and bdacus which thread should i go to first?
lolwut

Check the outdated, plain guide.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i main pit. needed a secondary. ive chosen falco to to be my secondary to do better against mk and wario and g&w. i can do pretty well with pit against any other char tho.

ZTD | TECHnology

Falco can't force an air release on Metaknight unless he is on the edge or on a slope so I wouldn't know. The only way MK gets air released otherwise is if he screwed up majorly.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
If mk air releases due to a jump input while trying to break out of the grab, we can dacus him.

Top Bottom