• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If you see a fire. Put it out don't throw fire wood on it.

Why is what I ask? Is what, why I ask, what? WHY!

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Ashley fad people, meet Geno(The better choice). Jimmy T. gets in before her, and neither are getting in. People are overreacting about her. This is Animal Crossing character logic. Song=Character, not to mention she got brownie points for being a female. The real person who drags children to hell is Driblim, that pogeyman balloon thing. Some idiot twisted it to Ashley, and I have no clue who in hell coined it.
Simply questioning why everyone likes Ashley.
Geno? Zzzzzz.

I think I've seen him somewhere before....

Ashley for brawl.
Now, we know who started it. You people better not pin this on me or I'll go Geno on your *****.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If I was being a crybaby I would not be laughing. Oh and you guys started this crap with the whole pic deal so don't go around saying I am flaming you. I just think it is halarious that you think Ashley will be in Brawl at all.
Ok, that is what I like to here. But you know that the long time supporters didn't start the picts. though. Biggie Smalls started that fire and Krystal made it worst. If you think that Ashley has no chance, that is fine by me, but I belive she will, (even if you call me crazy).

§leepy God

Smash Master
Simply questioning why everyone likes Ashley.

Now, we know who started it. You people better not pin this on me or I'll go Geno on your *****.
I can tell you that, when the song came, this question came up, what if she was in Brawl, then you know what happen next.

I see what the problem is now, that person should had know some people would get mad if they saw that, (or lol to death). I can't stop them but please understand what people they are.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I apologize to the Ashley supporters, the ones who had nothing to do with the pic. (Obviously)

As for the Geno Alliance: Go to hell. :chuckle:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O yhea Krystal that idiot that I tried to defend on the Geno thread.

Well I made a mistake there hey guys?

vesperview

Smash Hero
Krystal not only trolls the Geno thread, but she brings the flame war here too? Seriously it's pathetic, there was no need to do that, most of the time in this thread, we just discuss Ashley in a friendly way, a little debate is never bad but not like this.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
No one who supports Ashley cares about a "Geno vs Ashley" war. Guess why? Because Geno would win. The Geno fans over populate the Ashley fans by probably around 3x as many. Also Geno has a more important role in the video game he is in, no one here is arguing that.

So anyone who thinks that we are invoking this is horribly mistaken.

Lovely

Smash Lord
How many people are like that around here? Well at least the fire is about to be out.

vesperview

Smash Hero
No one who supports Ashley cares about a "Geno vs Ashley" war. Guess why? Because Geno would win. The Geno fans over populate the Ashley fans by probably around 3x as many. Also Geno has a more important role in the video game he is in, no one here is arguing that.

So anyone who thinks that we are invoking this is horribly mistaken.
No Krystal is the one invoking it with that disgusting puppetmon picture, it was completely irrelevant, I'd like to see him do it in the Geno thread.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
No Krystal is the one invoking it with that disgusting puppetmon picture.
Then Krystal should get out of here and take it to the Geno thread. Where such a argument belongs if she wants to start things with Geno fans.

Anyone posting her who is defending Geno shouldn't be targeting the Ashley fans.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yea, I hope another post like that don't happen, (most likely it would), but at least it can't last forever. Lets get back on topic now after that mistake.

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, out of curiousity, can any of you see my Cub ASHLEY banner? I only see one of the pics in my sig when I post...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hey guys, out of curiousity, can any of you see my Cub ASHLEY banner? I only see one of the pics in my sig when I post...
You can see it one the Wii, but in anyother computer you can't see it, just the banner that fits.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Not necessarily. It may not be exactly the same, but Meta Knight has his own version of the victory theme.
Dang, I couldn't here it due to people being too loud in E for All, that would be sweet if she had her own theme when she wins.

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
I'd think she'd have something to do with Luigi, both of them ending up in a haunted mansion or something..

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I feel ashamed for having a Krystal for Brawl in my signature now. I'm going to replace it with a Wu Tang Clan for Brawl thing.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I feel ashamed for having a Krystal for Brawl in my signature now. I'm going to replace it with a Wu Tang Clan for Brawl thing.
????????????????? Um are they rappers??????????????? This is the Ashley thread??????????????? I think you lost it????????????????

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I can tell you that, when the song came, this question came up, what if she was in Brawl, then you know what happen next.

I see what the problem is now, that person should had know some people would get mad if they saw that, (or lol to death). I can't stop them but please understand what people they are.
????????????????? Um are they rappers??????????????? This is the Ashley thread??????????????? I think you lost it????????????????
Yes...what the hell is with the **** question marks? It's like you're ****ing stuttering.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Where is the love people? :)

Like legolas said... if you see fire... dont throw wooden puppets like pinocchio to it , ......or something like that.....:p

When i saw that pinocchio picture pages ago..... i swear i was already thinking some moves with that wood thingy he has on his back :p

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I see your point, I didn't help to put out the fire at all, but I didn't throw oil into it.

Lovely

Smash Lord
The world feeds off of evil, this is just a taste I belive. I just hope it's not worst than that.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
If there is a newcomer coming up this week, I hope it is Ashley, as much as I want it to be Geno, Ashley needs this chance, Geno is already high on the scale.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm with you on that comment, (even though I want Ashley more), but it makes soo much since to support a newcomer that no one would ever expeced.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Lack of character updates means we need one tonight. But, I am probably soon to get my hopes up once again, like the past two and a half weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom