• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Honestly Viper, I would have to say it's the other way around.

Millions say she isn't worthy, thousands say she is.
It do seem like it in this website, a lot of people I know said that they would love to see her playable. I hope it come's to the bright side to our little teenage witch.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm sure millions want that awful Krystal as playable, but I don't see that happening before Ashley.
You know what...neither do I.....

Somehow I get the feeling Sakurai is looking to surprise us all in a big way and get Warioware a 2nd rep.....

§leepy God

Smash Master
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

I hate him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
A lame update indeed, I hope it never happens again. I hope she will be playable. (I've said that many times already).

Stado

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me, or has Sakurai been jerking everyone around lately? Not to say that I all too hated the recent handicap update — I babysit various kids every once in a while, so I'm no stranger to Melee's handicap option — as the newer version is much better than the old. It's just that Sakurai seems to have been feeding us these rather dull and pointless updates for a while now; it's really quite irksome, to say the least.

My hopes for a good number of additional newcomers to make it into Brawl have been all but shattered due to the scarcity of and the time between newcomer updates. And as such, if I am to believe that only a few more newcomers are making it in, then Ashley's chances of joining Brawl's roster seem rather abysmal. Bloody Sakurai and his hope shattering ways...

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I think we stated earlier we don't need these types of posts? Geez, plus, Krystal is practically in Brawl, in case you were being serious.
She's not playable though, partly because she's a whiny irritating new-age Star Fox character. There haven't been any good Star Fox games since 64, & she is the quintessence of new Star Fox. All she is is fap fodder for fur***s.

I don't care what you need or don't need. You make it seem as though character support threads actually have any bearing on a character's inclusion.

I think he is talking about someone named after a character.
I'm not, I'm referring to the character that is the face of ruined Star Fox.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Lol fookin sakuragi.... this updates suck major balls.

Hey vesper... i was thinking that instead of deleting nekogodots post...we can ask the moderators to switch posts (i dont know if that ispossible tho). Im talking about making yours the first, and neko´s the second.... in that way he will still have his post

vesperview

Smash Hero
She's not playable though, partly because she's a whiny irritating new-age Star Fox character. There haven't been any good Star Fox games since 64, & she is the quintessence of new Star Fox. All she is is fap fodder for fur***s.

I don't care what you need or don't need. You make it seem as though character support threads actually have any bearing on a character's inclusion.
OMG! You are actually doubting Krystal being in Brawl? How naive can you be? She is as obvious as Peach or Zelda, only to the Star Fox series.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
OMG! You are actually doubting Krystal being in Brawl? How naive can you be? She is as obvious as Peach or Zelda, only to the Star Fox series.
Except that Peach & Zelda are long time characters from their respective series, the games in which they were featured weren't total ****, & they aren't whiny ****s.

sadly Krystal is in Brawl, but she's most likely not playable.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Except that Peach & Zelda are long time characters from their respective series, the games in which they were featured weren't total ****, & they aren't whiny ****s.

sadly Krystal is in Brawl, but she's most likely not playable.
What's so ****ty about Adventures and Assault? I give you Command as being ****ty but Adventures and Assault are not.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
What's so ****ty about Adventures and Assault? I give you Command as being ****ty but Adventures and Assault are not.
Assault blew. It was no where near as entertaining as SF64. The story was absolute ****, the multiplayer should have been so much better, & the gameplay just felt so boring.

As for Dinosaur Planet, it was a fetch quest, first of all, & secondly, it wasn't even a Star Fox game. Nintendo just wanted their fox to get some screentime, & they decided to do the impossible. They managed to create a character more annoying than Slippy. At least Slippy was there with Fox since the beginning.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I think Krysal is playable for sure. Why shouldn't she? There are so many reasons and clues why she could be playable.
(Speaker of Krystal - example)

And one example of someone who wanted to have Ashley in (before the music):

The japanese Dojo-prediction site. I know this is a random japanese guy, but well....
He wanted to have her in. Said something like she is popular by WW-players, but rather unown.

(Well, I deleted this site from my favs, someone can post it?)

Maggirus

vesperview

Smash Hero
I think Krysal is playable for sure. Why shouldn't she? There are so many reasons and clues why she could be playable.
(Speaker of Krystal - example)

And one example of someone who wanted to have Ashley in (before the music):

The japanese Dojo-prediction site. I know this is a random japanese guy, but well....
He wanted to have her in. Said something like she is popular by WW-players, but rather unown.

(Well, I deleted this site from my favs, someone can post it?)

Maggirus
Here it is:

http://ikusaba.client.jp/

Ashley looks great in that site.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, I can't see all this until the game comes out, I think all the clues are a dud until the truth comes out.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Man, for Sakurai to make up for all these lackluster updates, hed need to sacrifice his first born.

Ashley would be nice for a downpayment.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I think he is preparing something cool..

He knows that his latest updates has been uber crap!... he is doing it on purpouse ... so im asuming that he is like letting us down and suddenly BAM! a jawdropper update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom