• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
That isn't true at all. She wouldn't be that unique in the least. If you want to know who the most unique and who the most deserving and clearly the best choice for another Wario Ware character (if there was one) it would be 9volt, not Ashley.
You just had to bring the great Lord 9-Volt in did you?! :mad: *Runs and plays 9-Volt's mini games*

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Boo Ashley. I'm disgusted at how much attention this thread is getting...

She would be terrible in Brawl.
Lol disguted about people supporting their desired char?

About what vesper said... well i didnt know that :(

I just wish would do the update. :(

He said he didnt had the time or something... so what about if we do ALL the post and send it via PM to him... for him just to copy paste it?

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
Ashley could have a completely original moveset, I fail to see how you think she won't be original, Grim.

DragonBlood, respect the opinions of non-supporters. Shelling out hate posts will only give this thread more negative feedback, we don't need it.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Thats true Kriven... but i understand in some part dragonblood...as we hate this kind of empty comments.

About ashley´s originality..... she has that word written all over her.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Ashley could have a completely original moveset, I fail to see how you think she won't be original, Grim.

DragonBlood, respect the opinions of non-supporters. Shelling out hate posts will only give this thread more negative feedback, we don't need it.
He doesn't respect my opinion, yet I should respect his... riiiight.

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
They're all very unique characters. And honestly, I can see a large portion of the WarioWare cast getting in, specifically Ashley, Mona, Jimmy and 9-Volt. All of which could have an original moveset unlike any other character. However, I put my faith in that Ashley will rise above the rest as a WW representative. I've wanted her in Brawl since the time I played Touched!

All four of the mentioned have excellent chances, however.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
They're all very unique characters. And honestly, I can see a large portion of the WarioWare cast getting in, specifically Ashley, Mona, Jimmy and 9-Volt. All of which could have an original moveset unlike any other character. However, I put my faith in that Ashley will rise above the rest as a WW representative. I've wanted her in Brawl since the time I played Touched!

All four of the mentioned have excellent chances, however.
Well, this is of course granted Warioware was to get a second rep. While it does seem like a good business move to add in a Warioware only character as well as a popular one, we don't always know hat Nintendo is thinking on the same lines we are.

Ashley has the highest popularity of all the Warioware characters, so she has that, and she certainly fills in spots this game lacks (females and spell casting) so she would fit into the roster nicely. I just hope she actually does make it in though.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I will support Ashely until the day she is in, Viper help me deside on this very day that Ashley has what it takes for Brawl. And yes I'm a girl. :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I will support Ashely until the day she is in, Viper help me deside on this very day that Ashley has what it takes for Brawl. And yes I'm a girl. :)
Ha ha ha ha, I do remember you Lovely, I thought you hated Warioware? Oh well, Ashley for Brawl!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I demand in!

As stated previously, I've wanted Ashley in since first playing Touched! Long before they even released a trailor for Brawl.
Done. :) You can use our club A.S.H.L.E.Y. banner now, (well you could already use it, it's just better to be in the group and use it.)

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
Yay! ^_^ *Puts it in sig* I hope it works... for some reason my old sig wasn't working... on this board anyway.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Aw, I want to join too. Ashley is now my most wanted character to be in Brawl.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
1) Kay, then don't post here

2) No one here cares what you think.

Bye!
You guys are taking up space by keep posting in this stupid thread; so I can come here and criticize if I feel like it, k? OK

You guys, Ashley would be so lucky if she was an AT. There is no way she will be playable.

That was in response to someone saying she would be the most unique character. She would not be the most unique character. That is what I stated. Her magic or whatever she would do is pretty similar to Zelda or Lucas or anyone else like. While, yes, she could be original, she is far from being the most original. 9volt having old school/Nintendo fanboy attacks could quite easily be the most original. That was my argument.

I think 9volt would be cool and far better than any other WarioWare character. And I really don't think or hope that that series will get more than 2. So, I don't support Ashley. Yes, more magic/energy-type players would be interesting, but I don't support her as filling that role. 9volt FTB! ;)

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
You guys are taking up space by keep posting in this stupid thread; so I can come here and criticize if I feel like it, k? OK

You guys, Ashley would be so lucky if she was an AT. There is no way she will be playable.
No, not okay. And the only thing I see taking up space is your post(s).

You make good arguments though...

Oh wait, you have none! Shocker there.

And your last sentence is pretty pathetic as well. I got it! Why don't all of you and everyone else who seems to think they can look into the future as to who will be in this game make a thread, and you can yell at each other "The character you support doesn't have a chance!! The character I support is more important!" It will the most intelligent threads on these boards.

Edit: You edited your post, this time with arguments! I applaud you. Although your "arguments" are clearly based on what you feel is original. I can simply come back and say "Well! 9 Volt will be like Pikachu! He will have electricity! Pikachu can also be labeled as a 'energy type' so he's not original anymore."

You want to support your character? Great, that's good for you, I give you props for supporting something that not everyone likes (9 volt). You could even say you would like 9 volt as playable character over Ashley, okay, that's preference. But don't come in here stating like your opinion is the truth, because it isn't.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Dawg, why wouldn't anyone want Ashley to be playable, because she is not in the Sakurai's poll? I guess anyone can forget that we support this character not saying she is in yet.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
No, not okay. And the only thing I see taking up space is your post(s).

You make good arguments though...

Oh wait, you have none! Shocker there.

And your last sentence is pretty pathetic as well. I got it! Why don't all of you and everyone else who seems to think they can look into the future as to who will be in this game make a thread, and you can yell at each other "The character you support doesn't have a chance!! The character I support is more important!" It will the most intelligent threads on these boards.
Yeah, and where are your arguments? Oh, you have none! You just want the character cuz you like her...*gasp* shocker!!

Your debate skills are impeccable.

FYI, I don't even support 9volt. I just think he's the next best choice if there is another Warioware character. Also, I don't want to hear the flack because the 9volt thread (the recent posts) are full of people like yourself posting there saying "we dont' want him, we want Ashley!!11" The only reason this thread even exists is because she had some of her music as a stage song. It wouldn't exist otherwise. Why? Because nobody cared about her.

RDK

Smash Hero
Wow, someone else who has the balls to state two well-known facts in the Ashley thread:

1. Ashley has no chance at getting into Brawl as a PC.
2. Dragonblood's arguments suck.

Grim for prez.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and where are your arguments? Oh, you have none! You just want the character cuz you like her...*gasp* shocker!!

Your debate skills are impeccable.
Debating skills? My arguments?

I'm pretty sure I am not the one who first started talking about Ashley's chances and saying how they are non existent.

And guess what? Supporting a character has a lot to do on whether you like the character.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
True, this thread wouldn't exist without that update. I didn't know this thread existed due to me comeing late. I would gladly support her when it first excised.

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
Guys who do not support Ashley: Post here, okay, start a debate. No flamming. I don't need to see any flamming BS in this thread, that goes for fellow supporters as well.

Ashley could be very original if done right. Her magic could greatly differ from that of Zelda. She has a more physical aspect about her spells that Zelda and the psychic characters don't have.

Because nobody cared about her.
Quite clearly you've neglected to read my posts T_T;

§leepy God

Smash Master
Don't we give positives for character we like or love? It's always a person who do this, we can never have a great world with people like that.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Wow, someone else who has the balls to state two well-known facts in the Ashley thread:

1. Ashley has no chance at getting into Brawl as a PC.
2. Dragonblood's arguments suck.

Grim for prez.
Yes, your arguments are so much better, especially considering they aren't even 100% facts.

100% fact:

- No character has no chances unless de-confirmed by the Dojo or seen in gameplay footage as things that are de-confirmations, such as an AT.
- Ashley does not fit with the statement above.

Therefor

"1. Ashley has no chance at getting into Brawl as a PC."

Is proven wrong.

Next.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I say either black or purple, evil colors for the great one. White is a pimp color to, I just want those three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom