• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Geez, Ashley, Ridley, and Krystal are like the Triad of ****storm when it comes to the SSB fandom.
Given that this thread has only been around for a few months, I wouldn't elevate Ashley's fandom to anything as recognized or time-tested as Ridley's fanbase, or even Krystal's.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
New school game characters need some time to get notice so people could like them.

RDK

Smash Hero
I love this guy, even though Encyclopedia Dramatica gave him harsh insult.
Do you honestly think I'm concerned / scared of Encyclopedia Dramatica? That place is full of LULZ.

And if they were mocking anyone, it was the Ashley supporters.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Do you honestly think I'm concerned / scared of Encyclopedia Dramatica? That place is full of LULZ.

Not really, I think they support no one, they just want to make fun of something they see on the web. Someone sent me a link to the website a few day's ago and it seems like they don't like any choices for Brawl other than the characters in the game already.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
Do you honestly think I'm concerned / scared of Encyclopedia Dramatica?.

Nope, and I don't care. :ohwell:

That place is full of LULZ.

And full of ignorance. :chuckle:

Having nothing better to do, this tourney*** makes fun of people who want a character in a game.
Seems like they were mocking you more than the supporters. :urg:

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh, lol, my bad then. I mistook your post as being hostile towards me.

Yeah, and full of ignorance. :chuckle:
No joke.

Seems like they were mocking you more than the supporters. :urg:
Meh, I guess they were jabbing at me a little bit, too. But if you read the actual article, they say something to the effect of "everyone inolved [Smashboards] is ********", so it doesn't phase me too much.

You have to remember thae ED is practically a slightly more sophisticated branching of 4chan ****tiness. They don't have a stance on anything; they just mock.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
...Hey yeah, everyone seems to think that everony on Smashboards is either a colossal moron, or a total n00b that has no idea what they're talking about, and really, that's just not true; although the vast majority that make up Smashboards would fit under that category quite nicely.

RDK

Smash Hero
...Hey yeah, everyone seems to think that everony on Smashboards is either a colossal moron, or a total n00b that has no idea what they're talking about, and really, that's just not true; although the vast majority that make up Smashboards would fit under that category quite nicely.
They like to refer to the higher Smash Community as "tourney***s".

I hate that site so badly
Encyclopedia Dramatica?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I can't seem to know why they don't like it this site. They must got mad because they got touched from they're character idea or maybe they are just LD all around

Edit: Aw man, I forgot what I was about to say, do anyone know anyone that can computer draw?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
This place is a gigantic opinion collage. Really, all it is just speculations and then somehow people seem to think that their speculation is correct and everyone else who disagrees doesn't know anything.

By the way, what's this encyclopedia thingy I'm hearing about...?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This place is a gigantic opinion collage. Really, all it is just speculations and then somehow people seem to think that their speculation is correct and everyone else who disagrees doesn't know anything.

By the way, what's this encyclopedia thingy I'm hearing about...?
This stupied crap.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl#The_Fanboys_go_to_War

They don't like any of us, (mostly those who post a lot). Someone in this thread posted this a few pages ago.

RDK

Smash Hero
Apparently you haven't really been to any other part of Smashboards besides the Brawl Boards, because that is the only place where stupidity of that calibre can be found here.

The Brawl Boards are known for n00bness.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Apparently you haven't really been to any other part of Smashboards besides the Brawl Boards, because that is the only place where stupidity of that calibre can be found here.

The Brawl Boards are known for n00bness.
I was referring the Brawl character discussion, in specific.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, I completely forgot the Elite 10 agenda for today, I will have to make it work on the weekends. For the questions of the agenda email me ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom