• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Hmm...Well, I don't mind her being in it. The moveset seems good when you say how Red can trnasform. I don't think though, she'll be a starter. 26 characters already dominate the start.
I really doubt she wuld be a starter... taking in consideration how of an elusive demeanor she has.. :p

lol we are talking about starters and such... i just hope she gets in... but not as a boss or hazard....
Come on sakurai..... she is cool.. you know she is... you need females..... you know that.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
.... Norfair....

I'm really, really disliking these updates more and more.

This was the worst week in the history of updates.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, at least that Ashley is still in the ball game, she will win the game at the end, I know she will.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I think what he's doing hes letting us down for a few weeks, an then he's gonna have a WHOLE WEEK of character updates. Can we dream?

T-major

Smash Champion
..... how exactly does she have ANY chance at all? I see no importance to her, and the only reasons you gave in the first post have no relevence. please explain why she has any chance at all. and no, the theme music update doesn't count...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
..... how exactly does she have ANY chance at all? I see no importance to her, and the only reasons you gave in the first post have no relevence. please explain why she has any chance at all. and no, the theme music update doesn't count...
We already did, many post ago. But if you don't like the character then that's fine to me, just keep it frosty on some post alright.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Why do we have protesters? We know she ain't got a snowball's chance, we just saying how cool it would be to have her.
I think it's because of her popularity right now. She may have a low chance, but she would make smash bros. more interesting to play. After all, we do need more females and magic characters after all.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
We don't care if she's not in brawl as a full character.
Any inclusion of her would be just enough. Hell, an Ashley Assist Trophy or normal trophy would be nice.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
We don't care if she's not in brawl as a full character.
Any inclusion of her would be just enough. Hell, an Ashley Assist Trophy or normal trophy would be nice.
Speak for yourself please.

I want her in as a PC, not a AT or normal trophy.

If she is only a AT or normal trophy, no, there is nothing I can do about it but I certainly won't be satisfied.

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
Yeah dude, I'm with DragonBlood on this one. Ashley is my favorite character from the WarioWare series, and is one of the most deserving characters in my opinion, behind only Mona and Jimmy.

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
It is just me, or Ashley is the most hated suggestions right now? Posts like:

You realize that a new worldwide law has been passed that states all sig shops are aloud to deny a request which refers to the character "Ashley" from "Warioware"
Ashley = ****
And this is coming from an Ashley supporter
are getting more and more common.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
I personally like to see Ashley in Brawl but I cant see her to the point as a PC, but maybe as a Assist Trophy. I feel like this because Wario Ware doesnt show enough things with Ashley. I would also like to see 9 volt and 18 volt somewhere too though... It dosent matter if its even a regular trophy...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
You know, I never really considered her before, and the whole "Beling she's in just because he theme is in" is just plain stupid.

...however, after a while, I've come to think Ashley would be pretty sweet in Brawl! I'm all for it!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm sorry, but someone told me that if you play her theme backwards she makes references to hell.

Once again, you cannot beat the classics.
Jimmy T for Brawl!
It's when you play it fast.

I have granted kids to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom