• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
in the move set i thought, (i think i discussed this before but dont remember with who XD ), she normally had red floating behind her no matter what. In the precise moment she executes an attack consisting of red turning into something... he will like dissapear with a "puff" smoke effect and already be in ashley´s hand. He will remain in her hand for some time before returning to his normal form. (this is in case ashley uses the same move again, this way he will not be transforming like crazy,,, just when necessary).

The animation of him transforming would consist in little "puffs " of smoke instead of a fully animated transition.... to speed up the process.

Again this is my point of fview only... since i would love having red floating beside her while fighting, and again, red would be part of ashley´s design...(like the falchion sword is for marth, in other words, he will not have %, will not attack at his own, and will not be able to be hitted). He will just attack when needed in a movement for ashley, IE throws, transformations, etc...
Yeah, I see what your saying. It seems a logical idea, what about when she is hit and gets knocked back?

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Yeah, I see what your saying. It seems a logical idea, what about when she is hit and gets knocked back?
Thats a good question.

Red can show emotions regarding what si ashley doing. If she is hitted by something, he will show a face with the expression like " :O" or " :( ", if ashley does something nasty witha move that doesnt require of his transformation, he can make something like " :) " or a devilish face.

When ashley is rocketed to oblivion.... if he is in her hand in mace form... well she goes with the mace.... like marth wioth his blade. If red is out in the moment she is hitted, he will quickly fly just behind her in the same direction she goes.

If she is lying on the ground doing nothing (we all know every char have animations when knocked on the floor). red can have an animation of encouraging ahsley to wake up.

This would be his face of final smahs activation : " :mad: "

lol

§leepy God

Smash Master
Thats a good question.

Red can show emotions regarding what si ashley doing. If she is hitted by something, he will show a face with the expression like " :O" or " :( ", if ashley does something nasty witha move that doesnt require of his transformation, he can make something like " :) " or a devilish face.

When ashley is rocketed to oblivion.... if he is in her hand in mace form... well she goes with the mace.... like marth wioth his blade. If red is out in the moment she is hitted, he will quickly fly just behind her in the same direction she goes.

If she is lying on the ground doing nothing (we all know every char have animations when knocked on the floor). red can have an animation of encouraging ahsley to wake up.

lol
That would take a lot of work, but Brawl is a lot of work so it can be done. Man, this makes me want the game more!

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Thats a good question.

lol
Great, I can just picture it all now.

That would take a lot of work, but Brawl is a lot of work so it can be done. Man, this makes me want the game more!
Tell me about it, Feburary is still so long away!

Stado

Smash Apprentice
Thats a good question.

That's actually pretty much how I imagined it myself. I guess peculiar minds think alike. Oh, and, uh, nice use of emoticons there. I really like the imagery I get when I imagine Red shaking Ashley as she lays prone upon the ground. That would indeed be quite cool to see.

However, I actually think Red should make more of scared face during Ashley's final smash. Almost as though he were terrified of his master's awesome power.

solrac_krad

Smash Apprentice
Man, if Ashley doesnt get into brawl Im gonna be pissed off, and Im thinking Im not going to be the only one
Just look at the amazing support

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It would be very jacked up if she wasn't in, water will turn into blood!!! Just kidding. :laugh:

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Today was a ****** up update.!!! They jacked up a million peoples dreams today!
Well, this is an okay day for me. It raises the chances of Claus to be a PC. He is my most wanted up there with Ashley. Because it looks like Ness is Deconfirmed.

There’s a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now...

TOMORROW HAS TO BE A CHARACTER UPDATE!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Yes, tomorrow will be a character update, but I'm still predicting it to be veteran.

And this dramatically increases Claus's chances. If they were going to add a second rep, it would almost definitely be him. Mother has a decent chances of finally getting a second rep too, considering that series was represented in the original SSB 64 and has yet to get a second rep.

§leepy God

Smash Master
That was the saddest update I ever saw. :(

I can't belive it either, this is how it feels like, if Ashley is gone I will break down and cry.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
That was the saddest update I ever saw. :(

I can't belive it either, this is how it feels like, if Ashley is gone I will break down and cry.
Honestly, I never really liked Ness, but not seeing him in Brawl is definitely going to suck.

It feels like he's a part of Smash Bros. Almost like if they took out Pikachu or something... it's just not going to be the same. I don't know about you guys, but this makes me dislike Lucas now that he replaced a old classic representative.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
However, I actually think Red should make more of scared face during Ashley's final smash. Almost as though he were terrified of his master's awesome power.
hey thats a good idea!!! I can imagine the close up of ashley´s face with that scary smile (the one when she summoned the giant maneater)...and her eyes in red. That would SERIOUSLY pwn!!!. And of course.... the face of Red ****ting his pants :D

Sorry for Ness..... i never used him properly... but he had his flaws....
From what i saw... Lucas seems to be a versatile melee fighter.... coupled with some old ness moves but buffed up.
His aerials and the PK Freeze will be pwnage it seems.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
hey thats a good idea!!! I can imagine the close up of ashley´s face with that scary smile (the one when she summoned the giant maneater)...and her eyes in red. That would SERIOUSLY pwn!!!. And of course.... the face of Red ****ting his pants :D

Sorry for Ness..... i never used him properly... but he had his flaws....
From what i saw... Lucas seems to be a versatile melee fighter.... coupled with some old ness moves but buffed up.
His aerials and the PK Freeze will be pwnage it seems.
I personally think he looks like a better character then Ness, but Claus will be even better.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What's good, I was just thinking, we didn't get her final smash on the first page yet.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That's when he comes back. By the way, what is the final idea for Ashley's final smash?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking 71 more day's of updates. I hope Ashley make's the cut as before that day comes, maybe as a hidden character or a stater.
If that's true, we should be getting at least one character almost every week....

There has to be at least 15 more characters, 15 x 5 = 75. (if it was a character a week).

I'm almost definite this next next update is a character.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
It has summarized to the point that we only want new characters updates XD

There is an horde of fanboys wanting their precious supported characters to appear :p

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I'm really doubting they will announce a new character tonight. Seriously, the last veteran we got was the ice climbers. Which was like, early September.

I'm sticking to what I said earlier this week, Jigglypuff is going to be announced tonight, or at least some other veteran. I'm hoping for Falco... at least it will give me a character I am some what interested in maining so far... the current characters look so.... blah....

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I'm really doubting they will announce a new character tonight. Seriously, the last veteran we got was the ice climbers. Which was like, early September.

I'm sticking to what I said earlier this week, Jigglypuff is going to be announced tonight, or at least some other veteran. I'm hoping for Falco... at least it will give me a character I am some what interested in maining so far... the current characters look so.... blah....
Its sio frustrating... i dotn wanna see all the veterans before all the newcomers...

with the exception of my main marth... i wanna see new faces!! i know that most of the old guys will be there.... but the doubts about miciaiah. ridley, mega man, isasac, krystal.... and of course ashley.... will drive me nuts!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, this day moved too fast, I didn't even notice it was dark around where I live.

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
I saw this problem also... because of that in my moveset... the red transformation happens almost instantly...... since he will have to transform back a forth a lot... it must be a fast animation to not fok up the character in general :)
Hmm...Well, I don't mind her being in it. The moveset seems good when you say how Red can trnasform. I don't think though, she'll be a starter. 26 characters already dominate the start.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm...Well, I don't mind her being in it. The moveset seems good when you say how Red can trnasform. I don't think though, she'll be a starter. 26 characters already dominate the start.
I see your point, they did put 8 on the SSB staters, I think 10 staters on SSBM, and now it's 23 that is shown now on SSBB. I think your right on the 26 being staters, I just hope it's your truly in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom