• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
I smell some loli-lovin here :p

Gotta say though, that purple color is nice ;)

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
You guys are taking up space by keep posting in this stupid thread; so I can come here and criticize if I feel like it, k? OK

You guys, Ashley would be so lucky if she was an AT. There is no way she will be playable.

That was in response to someone saying she would be the most unique character. She would not be the most unique character. That is what I stated. Her magic or whatever she would do is pretty similar to Zelda or Lucas or anyone else like. While, yes, she could be original, she is far from being the most original. 9volt having old school/Nintendo fanboy attacks could quite easily be the most original. That was my argument.

I think 9volt would be cool and far better than any other WarioWare character. And I really don't think or hope that that series will get more than 2. So, I don't support Ashley. Yes, more magic/energy-type players would be interesting, but I don't support her as filling that role. 9volt FTB! ;)
thats your opinion? thank you.

Wow, someone else who has the balls to state two well-known facts in the Ashley thread:

1. Ashley has no chance at getting into Brawl as a PC.
2. Dragonblood's arguments suck.
You welcome thanks bye.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Has someone the translated lyrics of Ashley's Theme (japanese).

I want to know why so many Japanese people think Ashley will have a big part in the game because of the lyric.

Maggirus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Has someone the translated lyrics of Ashley's Theme (japanese).

I want to know why so many Japanese people think Ashley will have a big part in the game because of the lyric.

Maggirus
That is a good question, is the lyrics the same? I say because only a few Warioware character have lyrics in they song and Ashely's is the best.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
That is a good question, is the lyrics the same? I say because only a few Warioware character have lyrics in they song and Ashely's is the best.
They are different, if I'm not wrong the lyric is completly different.

(She says something that nothing is as strong like she is... or something like that)

Maggirus

Lovely

Smash Lord
Maybe they find her theme evil, oh never mind. Only four Warioware character have people sing their them. I do guess they find Ashley's great because as you said it's very powerful.

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
The Japanese Lyrics are :
"SINGERS: Everyone's most popular person in the world.
ASHLEY: It's all about her.
SINGERS: Ashley! Everyone turn around to see her glance.
ASHLEY: It's only natural for Ashley, that's me
SINGERS: Everyone has an admiration throughout the world
ASHLEY: It's all about her
SINGERS: Ashley! The great Ashley's magic is so supreme!.
ASHLEY: It's a party tonight!
ASHLEY: EnOre Bmu N — it is a laughter spell
ASHLEY: Si O I Ra Wn — what could be that spell?
ASHLEY: I Ed A M — I don't remember this one
ASHLEY: Ah! It's detestable! I'm getting bored!
SINGERS: Everyone's most popular person in the world
SINGERS: Ashley!There are no impossibilities with the great Ashley
ASHLEY: Nothing is strong to me!.
ASHLEY: The sea of the night sky has plenty of stars, I am all alone. I want to make friends with everyone. How should I be good?
SINGERS: Everyone's most popular person in the world.
ASHLEY: It's a party tonight!"

Took that from Gamefaq.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The Japanese Lyrics are :
"SINGERS: Everyone's most popular person in the world.
ASHLEY: It's all about her.
SINGERS: Ashley! Everyone turn around to see her glance.
ASHLEY: It's only natural for Ashley, that's me
SINGERS: Everyone has an admiration throughout the world
ASHLEY: It's a party tonight!
ASHLEY: EnOre Bmu N — it is a laughter spell
ASHLEY: Si O I Ra Wn — what could be that spell?
ASHLEY: I Ed A M — I don't remember this one
ASHLEY: Ah! It's detestable! I'm getting bored!
SINGERS: Everyone's most popular person in the world
SINGERS: Ashley!There are no impossibilities with the great Ashley
ASHLEY: Nothing is strong to me!.
ASHLEY: The sea of the night sky has plenty of stars, I am all alone. I want to make friends with everyone. How should I be good?
SINGERS: Everyone's most popular person in the world.
ASHLEY: It's a party tonight!"

Took that from Gamefaq.
I see why they call it powerful, if only Japanese people could rhyme. Man she needs to be in Brawl no question.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Ashley fad people, meet Geno(The better choice). Jimmy T. gets in before her, and neither are getting in. People are overreacting about her. This is Animal Crossing character logic. Song=Character, not to mention she got brownie points for being a female. The real person who drags children to hell is Driblim, that pogeyman balloon thing. Some idiot twisted it to Ashley, and I have no clue who in hell coined it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yep, this is what I was talking about. And becides Jimmy T. can't fight, he will die if he meets Ashley in a street.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Ashley fad people, meet Geno(The better choice). Jimmy T. gets in before her, and neither are getting in. People are overreacting about her. This is Animal Crossing character logic. Song=Character, not to mention she got brownie points for being a female. The real person who drags children to hell is Driblim, that pogeyman balloon thing. Some idiot twisted it to Ashley, and I have no clue who in hell coined it.
Geno? Zzzzzz.

I think I've seen him somewhere before....

Ashley for brawl.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Hey, I'm a Geno supporter, and that's not Geno. I don't see how it can be used against him at all.:ohwell:

Lovely

Smash Lord
Some supporters find it officelive to see some post like that, I'm glad your not one of those people. Just Biggie Smalls is making a negitive post.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah sorry, but it's laughable that you guys are sitting around here making fun of a character that was far more requested and has a lot better chance.

If that song update had never come up there would be little support for Ashley. Geno has always been wanted.:ohwell:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
LMAO you think Ashley has a better chance than Geno???? Wow you guys just made my day....
You can't take a joke, man who said that Ashley had a better chance than Geno anyway. You are a crybaby if that hurt you.

Well then I guess Ashley has one huge-*** nose.
I thought she was a witch O_o, can they do that?

RDK

Smash Hero
Yeah sorry, but it's laughable that you guys are sitting around here making fun of a character that was far more requested and has a lot better chance.

If that song update had never come up there would be little support for Ashley. Geno has always been wanted.
^LULZ.

10CHAR

§leepy God

Smash Master
See, I knew Geno lovers would get mad, we can't start a war again, this is about Ashely not Geno vs. Ashley. I don't want to see some random BS anymore, got it! :mad:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You can't take a joke, man who said that Ashley had a better chance than Geno anyway. You are a crybaby if that hurt you.
You do know people can look at previous pages now? right? and... yes. He is hurt by your comments... thats why he is laughing at them.

And if you dont want a Geno vs Ashley war... don't start one.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You do know people can look at previous pages now? right? and... yes. He is hurt by your comments... thats why he is laughing at them.

And if you dont want a Geno vs Ashley war... don't start one.
I would never start a war like that, a few post ago someone threw some fire on the ground, then someone else threw oil into that fire making more problems. Why is what I ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom