• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Smash Ace
Haha... This thread has almost caught up to the Lucas thread, in spite of him being already confirmed. XD

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
It would be much more difficult to charge than Samus's gun. Samus's gun takes about 2 seconds, Ashley's summon would take at least 4-5 seconds, that's double. And to me, if you leave Ashley alone that long in a fighting game, then that's not really overpowered to summon something to help you and make you stronger than the average character. Perhaps one minute is too long, I wanted it to be the average of time of 1 KO. This is why I would have to run beta tests, I'm not saying my list isn't subject to change if something is overpowered.

4-5 seconds of alone time in a casting phase when everyone knows what your doing is difficult enough if you ask me.

No, I didn't know Ashley's rod was Red, I do not have a DS, I cannot afford a DS to play WarioWare touched. I heard about this character, loved her song, loved what she can do, and loved her attitude so I liked this character enough to really want her in this game. If Red is her wand, then I agree, it makes sense, but I made this idea before knowing that, jeeze. It seems to me like your bashing my idea, hopefully I'm getting the wrong vibe here, because I in no way bashed your idea, and I don't appreciate you bashing mine.

Edit: I re-read it, and it doesn't seem like you were completely bashing my idea, it's just when I saw the caps and the !'s and in the sentence they were in, that lead me to think you were just making fun of the idea.
:( no sincerely not, you got the wrong message there! im not bashing your idea in fact i like it a lot!. Is just that i could not understand some of the things! but now that you clarified everything is fine!!.

I would not bash someone who support ashley and even comes with a good movement set

i hope this clear things up!:)

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
But what happens if Ashley won't shown on Dojo on Halloween?

I rather think she will be a unlockable if she's in.

My hopes are down, she won't be in Brawl.....

Maggirus

RWB

Smash Ace
If you keep your hopes low, you won't be as sad if she doesn't get in. If you keep them high, you will be much happier if she gets in.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
:( no sincerely not, you got the wrong message there! im not bashing your idea in fact i like it a lot!. Is just that i could not understand some of the things! but now that you clarified everything is fine!!.

I would not bash someone who support ashley and even comes with a good movement set

i hope this clear things up!:)
Allrighty ^_^. Next time though, try not to use caps or !'s when asking a question about someone's idea, they make think that our just making fun of it or calling it ridiculous, that's what I thought.

Thanks, and it's fine now =).

Maggirus
Your so pessimistic!

Ashley will be in Brawl!

You have to think positive :).

RWB

Smash Ace
And now this thread HAS more messages than the Lucas one. xDD

And remember, Ashley is everyone's most popular person in the world! (XD)

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
emm will she be 3d?if so wouldnt she have a wierd large head.
but im with her being in brawl.a mage with a broom stick and a wand with a minion.
really i think she is a warlock.
lvl 40 mount=broom stick.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
but im with her being in brawl.a mage with a broom stick and a wand with a minion.
XD!!

Believe it or not, I was thinking this, but I just never said it.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
ASHLEY FOR SMASH BROS....

If were getting any second rep for Warioware, which in itself is unlikely, im routing for Jimmy T

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur

Maggirus
well we would have to wait more to know if she is in!.

now that i think about it...it doenst require to be a rocket scientist to unveil a character like ashley on haloween!.

"Sakurai: mmm what can we do on halloween's update?.
Developer: well i dont know... we have any item or anything related to haloween or witches or haunted mansions in the game?.
Sakurai: Well, i think we have..ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and well if she is not shown on haloween:

If you keep your hopes low, you won't be as sad if she doesn't get in. If you keep them high, you will be much happier if she gets in.
and cross your fingers!

My biggest fear is she being an enviromental hazard on the "ashley's mansion" stage. That would suck so hard.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I totally support this. We should make a Club A.S.H.L.E.Y.! I loved her minigames in Smooth Moves, ya know, where you'd have to sit the Wiimote upside down, it rings, then answer it like a phone!

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
If were getting any second rep for Warioware, which in itself is unlikely, im routing for Jimmy T
Ashley>Kat&Ana>Mona>8-Volt>Waluigi>Jimmy T?
OK... I hate this guy. He is so.... stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oht6zLIf6rM

...I prefer brawl version. but this is cute. XDDD
:laugh: Love this

I totally support this. We should make a Club A.S.H.L.E.Y.! I loved her minigames in Smooth Moves, ya know, where you'd have to sit the Wiimote upside down, it rings, then answer it like a phone!
Why not? ;)

Ashley's head really isn't large its just her hair is really big... Lucas and Ness' heads are bigger than her head to put it in a perspective.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Well, since it was my idea, I guess I'm the founder and leader, and the Co-founder, I guess give me a reason why you'd want to be the co-founder.

Whoever wants to join, has to do one of these three things:

1. Have over 100 posts in this thread, conserning Ashley.

2. Draw a decent picture of Ashley, a PM it to me ALONG with a reason why you want to join.

3. Write a 200 word essay on why Ashley deserves a shot in Brawl.

Well, since it was my idea, I guess I'm the founder and leader, and the Co-founder, I guess give me a reason why you'd want to be the co-founder.

Whoever wants to join, has to do one of these three things:

1. Have over 100 posts in this thread, conserning Ashley.

2. Draw a decent picture of Ashley, a PM it to me ALONG with a reason why you want to join.

3. Write a 200 word essay on why Ashley deserves a shot in Brawl.
>_>; You don't even meet your own requirements...

There's only 500 posts here therefore only five more people will be able to get in

What if they aren't a good drawer? That's kind of mean

Ummm... No... I love ashley to death but i'm not gonna write an essay on why she should be in brawl... >_>; <_<;

How about this for the requirements to join:

1. Ask to join

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
>_>; You don't even meet your own requirements...

There's only 500 posts here therefore only five more people will be able to get in

What if they aren't a good drawer? That's kind of mean

Ummm... No... I love ashley to death but i'm not gonna write an essay on why she should be in brawl... >_>; <_<;

How about this for the requirements to join:

1. Ask to join

I know, I was just trying to follow club R.I.D.L.E.Y. requirments, but I like your idea even better. :)

*Ignores Fawriel*

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I don't think there should be a leader or head person in the club, it should just be a club of all us Ashley obsessed fans XD.

Is there seriously requirements for the Ridley fan club? O_o...

.... That's insane....

Edit: Ashley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 9 volt

RWB

Smash Ace
To club A.S.H.L.E.Y.!

Everyone has an admiration throughout the world!

It's all about her...

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Well i think the first post i wrote on this thread was more than 200 words so..

Anyways count me in!. This girl deserves the spot because she is so awesome and will own!.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Oh, oh, count me in toooo!

I wrote up a move list, so that kinda counts as a 200 word essay :laugh:. I haven't counted but I'm sure it's over 200 words.

Ashley rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom