• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'll join... What does A.S.H.L.E.Y stand for anyway?

Awesome
Super
Hell Granting
Lovely
Eminent
Youth

?????
How about:

Almighty
Super-Special-Awesome
Hell-Granting
Lovely
Eccentric
Youth

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I like Almighty better but eminent means well known and eccentric means odd or unusual acting, either one is fine
I think Super-Special-Awesome is better. It reminds people of Yugioh! the Abridged Series.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
what would her final smash be?mabye just mabye the minion turns into a massive hulking beast why the player still controls ashley.no thats wrong mabye the plant from smoves makes an appearance.
Most likely the plant, because Red can transform into Ashley's broom and magic wond.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
Just thought I'd post to show my support for Ashley: one of the coolest characters with a chance to grace Brawl. Like I've said since the original Smash Bros., this series is lacking in the "kick-*** little girl" department. Here's hoping she's revealed on (or close to) Halloween — her microgames in Smooth Moves were the best.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Just thought I'd post to show my support for Ashley: one of the coolest characters with a chance to grace Brawl. Like I've said since the original Smash Bros., this series is lacking in the "kick-*** little girl" department. Here's hoping she's revealed on (or close to) Halloween — her microgames in Smooth Moves were the best.
I agree, her microgames were the best and they need girls that can kill in smash!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
This game needs a little bad *** girl, and Ashley would so fill that spot.

I'm thinking your taunt at the end would be her Flying on her broom... or banishing the losers to hell...

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
You people are seriously deluded if you think Ashley stands a remote chance.
Come on , at least she has a song in the game! You cant ignore that fact so... who knows............. who knows....

Anyways... Ashley is the example of a wizard i have been looking for since a long time for Smash. We do not have magic users.. i mean, REAL magicians. Also now that someone mentioned it.. in fact there are no little girls in smash bros... and is surprising because we all know that this game is also aimed at small kids who like mario and the other mascots of Nintendo..... and girls dont have other representation tha zelda and peach!.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Remember that Teen Brawl Squad thing I mentioned a while back, here's a parody of TGS' Decemberween special.

NARRATOR STRONG BAD: Teen Brawl Squad! Peach! {Wants large tampons} Ashley! {Wants potion ingredients.} Kumatora! {Wants a new castle.} Samus! {Wants to do it with Snake.}

Peach: Okay, my gallies, listen up! We have to draw names for secret Decemberween gift exchange.

Ashley, Kumatora, and Samus: FUNTIME!

Peach: Okay, chill. I put each of our names into this chimera's mouth. Kumatora, you choose first.

Kumatora: I'm... hesitant.

Peach: Fine then, you won't get any presents.

Samus: {crazed} I WANT PRESENTS! I WANT PRESENTS! CANNONBALL!

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
well ridely in fact stands a chance :O I will take the risk to say that history wise.. he have much more chances than Ashley to be in Brawl. Samus has been alone with her franchise in the past 2 games so is very likely that now he could accompany her. Or else he would be a Boss.. one of those two.

In terms of actual proof.... both have the same chances IMo... as the speculation of both are based on their respective songs.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
well ridely in fact stands a chance :O I will take the risk to say that history wise.. he have much more chances than Ashley to be in Brawl. Samus has been alone with her franchise in the past 2 games so is very likely that now he could accompany her. Or else he would be a Boss.. one of those two.

In terms of actual proof.... both have the same chances IMo... as the speculation of both are based on their respective songs.
There's no doubt in my mind that Ridley will be in Brawl. No doubt. Using mine own logic, however, I just don't believe he will be a playable character, is all.

Bah! Who cares about these people, obviously they just want to be not part of the popular vote cause this thread is way popular, even more so than for characters who are already confirmed for brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom