• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Show!

I swear, every drawing I make from now until Halloween/Ashleys confirmation/Deconfirmation will have ashley in it... with a select few exceptions. (Concept art for a fanmade FE game for Example.)
Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art!

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
I think you should try to prove that by making a 9-volt thread and see how many people actually share your view instead of trying to ride Ashley's coat tails by posting in her thread
I believe that there already was a 9-Volt thread, but ever since Ashley's Theme was unveiled, everyone has switched over to supporting her. Listen, I'm not saying I don't like Ashley, I just think that 9-Volt is a more deserving character for the 2nd WarioWare spot.

I believe that there already was a 9-Volt thread, but ever since Ashley's Theme was unveiled, everyone has switched over to supporting her. Listen, I'm not saying I don't like Ashley, I just think that 9-Volt is a more deserving character for the 2nd WarioWare spot.
Well why don't you go post that in the dead 9volt thread? >_>; Besides how is he more deserving? What is so special about him? Would he bring a unique moveset to the game?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I laughed so hard when i saw the "I Will Not Grant Kids To Hell" thing. That was a really wierd "Coincidence". I dont hink any other wario ware characters will make it though. The problem is sakuri wants new franchises and wario ware is very close to the mario franchise. It is good point that there should be more magic users.

Yeah so that's the picture i drew... I know i'm not that good of a drawer but yeah... >_>; <_<;

I laughed so hard when i saw the "I Will Not Grant Kids To Hell" thing. That was a really wierd "Coincidence". I dont hink any other wario ware characters will make it though. The problem is sakuri wants new franchises and wario ware is very close to the mario franchise. It is good point that there should be more magic users.
WarioWare is nothing like the mario franchise... O.o; WarioWare is a bunch of five second games and Mario games are platformers

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx

Yeah so that's the picture i drew... I know i'm not that good of a drawer but yeah... >_>; <_<;

WarioWare is nothing like the mario franchise... O.o; WarioWare is a bunch of five second games and Mario games are platformers

That's very good!

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Well why don't you go post that in the dead 9volt thread? >_>; Besides how is he more deserving? What is so special about him? Would he bring a unique moveset to the game?
Hmm...I think a futuristic, techno-ish, video game nerd is more unique than a female magic user...

Or maybe I just relate to 9-Volt, the Nintendo fanboy, more than I relate to a little evil demon girl. And yes, he'd bring a unique moveset to the game.

B: 8-Bit Enemy
9-Volt holds out a Mario Block and unleashes either an 8-bit Koopa or Goomba from it. The creatures will roam until they hit an enemy, and then dissapear.

B^: Hoverboard
9-Volt goes a short distance up on his hoverboard. Pretty simple.

B>: Turntable
He pulls out his turntables and send out a short blast of music that travels sideways, hurting people in the way.

Bv: Backlight
Similar to Mewtwo's disable, 9-Volt pulls out his Gameboy and faces it away from himself. The bright backlight stuns anyone who looks directly into it.

Final Smash: 18-Volt
A Wii Remote falls into 9-Volts hands, and 18-Volt appears onscreen. 9-Volt controls 18-Volt, whose attacks are twice as powerful, for a minute or so.

And keep in mind, this is off the top of my head. So yeah. But seriously, I don't wanna start a 9-Volt vs. Ashley war. It's just my opinion.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman

That's actually really good! A lot better than what I can do.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
Nice picture. I'm sure you can draw better than half of us here. Oh, and the ones by RWB were pretty funny, too.

what made ashley so suddenly..large was it her voice appering on the song?
Well, her theme song showing up certainly helped her along, but there's also the fact that she's: a) awesome in both appearance and personality, b) mechanically sound (i.e. original move set), and c) a badass little girl that can grant kids to Hell.

What more can you ask for in a character? Seriously.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i know wings,lanky apperance,fire breath,casm waking roar(well screech),fast,frighting fetures.sharps claws,razor sharp teeth and mabye a pinch of awsomeness. that mabye would make the perfect character.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
Not to antagonize anyone, but Ridley fans really are "teh suck". To reiterate an earlier statement, I have no doubt that Ridley will in fact be in Brawl. However, in my humble and more reasoned and logical opinion, he will be made an assist trophy or boss. Which is not to say that I won't be 100% wrong when he is finally confirmed as a playable character. It's just that, well, such prospects are entirely ******** in nature.

To be all too honest, Lip (Panel De Pon's heroin) has a better chance at being playable than Ridley despite his seemingly overwhelming number of fans here on these boards.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Not to antagonize anyone, but Ridley fans really are "teh suck". To reiterate an earlier statement, I have no doubt that Ridley will in fact be in Brawl. However, in my humble and more reasoned and logical opinion, he will be made an assist trophy or boss. Which is not to say that I won't be 100% wrong when he is finally confirmed as a playable character. It's just that, well, such prospects are entirely ******** in nature.

To be all too honest, Lip (Panel De Pon's heroin) has a better chance at being playable than Ridley despite his seemingly overwhelming number of fans here on these boards.
I love how you think.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I have another thing I want to stick Ashley into: the SSB Brigade. She'll be Yuki Nagato with Krystal being Asakura.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I have another thing I want to stick Ashley into: the SSB Brigade. She'll be Yuki Nagato with Krystal being Asakura.
Speaking of Yuki Nagato, is her show out in US, I think I read one of books she was in. Haruhi Suzumiya right?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Speaking of Yuki Nagato, is her show out in US, I think I read one of books she was in. Haruhi Suzumiya right?
Yeah, it's been out since May. Three of the four volumes have been released. However, due to contracts, the regular editions of the DVDs have the episodes in chronological order.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur

woah nice draw man!!! i Like! :D

And RWB.. i noticed your drawings! look back in the post :D good sheed there-... lets hope she will be able to kick sonic *** also jajaja!.

Damm i already have the draw ready!! But cant scan it yet.. wanna do some touches here and there also!! Keep the good work guys XD+çç

Ashley for Bral!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yeah, it's been out since May. Three of the four volumes have been released. However, due to contracts, the regular editions of the DVDs have the episodes in chronological order.
Oh I see, I will try harder to find the DVDs for the series. It's hard to find any great anime DVDs in my city.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I agree with Hyde, Mewtwo I just don't think is going to be taken out. While I would love for him to be replaced with Mew, I just don't see it happening T_T.

Gah! I can't wait for Halloween! The days are going by soooooo slowwwwww.
yep. im very sure that on halloween we will most likely find the fate of ashley in Brawl...

Why?, We already know that ashley is based on magic, withcery,haunted mansions etc. (halloween anyone?)

Ashley got a song in the game and im very sure that they will not just do a song of ashley to put it in that warioware wacky stage (unless the stage changes in some way to an ashley´s inspired theme , since we all know stages in smash change, and yeah this would suck). This song is likely to be the one of ashley´s mansion, and since this has "halloween" written all around it... well we will for sure know on halloween.

So if we are not that wrong in 14 days more or less we will find if we are in or out lol!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom