• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh crap!!!! Meowth is back on the pokeball side, I'm glad it wasn't our teenage witch, that was close.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Please have no douts about Ashley. A lot of decofrmtions are around us, don't let it go to your head. Some people just gave up on they threads because of this.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Awwww, poor Meowth T_T.

I feel bad for those who are de-confirmed and the people who supported those who were de-confirmed. It makes me think how much it would suck if Ashley was de-confirmed... =\.

I'll support Ashley all the way though! This thread will never die! I'll post in here alone and talk to me myself if I have to!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Awwww, poor Meowth T_T.

I feel bad for those who are de-confirmed and the people who supported those who were de-confirmed. It makes me think how much it would suck if Ashley was de-confirmed... =\.

I'll support Ashley all the way though! This thread will never die! I'll post in here alone and talk to me myself if I have to!
You forgot!!! I'm with you to you know!!!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
You forgot!!! I'm with you to you know!!!
No no! I didn't forget you ^_^.

I'm saying if everyone for some reason stopped posting her (although I highly doubt you guys will) I would just post her alone, just to keep the thread alive, for Ashley!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
No no! I didn't forget you ^_^.

I'm saying if everyone for some reason stopped posting her (although I highly doubt you guys will) I would just post her alone, just to keep the thread alive, for Ashley!
I understand, sorry about the explanation marks.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I made another pic from Ashley playing with Red. It's cute... but it looks weird.
So... I don't want to post it.

Well, a question about Ashley as a fighter:
Should Ashley attack with her hair? It's so big and well.....

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Ashley should use only magic or staff like this?
Well, can't imagine Ashley fighting with physic powers.

Magic users in Melee:
Ness, Lucas and Mewtwo?

Well Ashley would fit....

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
yep but her pshical move could be done by a Red that stand sin front of her.She does have a staff and is a warlock.she could summon books to whack people,summon fish to slap them.I dumd idea you say but this is from wario ware a very funny game.so fish can be used.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I've a feeling that Ashley will be deconfirmed on Halloween.
Don't know why, but I think so......

Ashley won't give up :laugh:
I was even surprised that her music made it into Brawl. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . ..

RWB

Smash Ace
Actually, Ashley attacking with her hair would not only be unique, but fitting. She clearly doesn't mind it getting messy(Never combs her hair). To me, it seems natural to use it for attacks. My idea for a moveset even incorporated it.

Moar pics!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
XD!!! I love the second one! Especially because I only was reading the top first and then scrolled down to see Lucas's crotch being zapped :laugh:.

Good jog RWB!

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Ashley is 15. 16 on Halloween.

She's not to young. Zelda is 15..... and YL and Lucas are younger.

RWB

Smash Ace

Ganondorf, you better be afraid of the great AAAAAASHLEY!

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Ike jajaja i just can imagine him thinkng that he was still conquering something in a FE game... and then POOF owned bya little *itch .. er i mean witch!!

LOL and loved the Lucas one!.

Keep em coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom