• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, while there's nothing that indicates that WarioWare deserves a second rep, there's also nothing that indicates that it doesn't. The games are fun, popular, and just plain awesome. The same can almost be said for Ashley (sans the "fun" part, heh).

Of course, there's many more deserving characters to be put into Brawl, but the ones that come to mind are already almost shoe-ins (King Dedede, for example). Ashley is just what Brawl needs in a character: a creepy little girl that can grant kids to Hell.

Ashley for Brawl!

(P.S. I was joking about the "grant kids to Hell" part, by the way.)

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Honestly, while there's nothing that indicates that WarioWare deserves a second rep, there's also nothing that indicates that it doesn't. The games are fun, popular, and just plain awesome. The same can almost be said for Ashley (sans the "fun" part, heh).

Of course, there's many more deserving characters to be put into Brawl, but the ones that come to mind are already almost shoe-ins (King Dedede, for example). Ashley is just what Brawl needs in a character: a creepy little girl that can grant kids to Hell.

Ashley for Brawl!

(P.S. I was joking about the "grant kids to Hell" part, by the way.)

Thats right.
I also agree that there are many more deserving characters before her, i mean even Navi from ocarina of time deserves a spot 1000 times before Ashley... but because of the reasons i listed in a past post.. i still think ashley have a good chance!. Wario ware has only one rep, and if Nintendo is taking in consideration the growth of the WW franchise... Ashley indeed have a chance.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully Nintendo sees the same way we do, about Ashley being in. Even if Ashley isn't important, she will be extremely fun to play, and I would much rather have characters that are fun to play than boring yet important characters.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
You thought that the Black Hole thing in Melee is a glitch? You're wrong. It's Ashley's Final Smash.

I love the idea of the hell portal for Ashley's FS.

Maggirus

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Well Halloween won't be a garbage update:chuckle:

We will get our Treat!(hopefully no tricks)
You know what would be cruel? If he confirmed Ashley (or anyone for that matter) as playable on Halloween then reveals the next day that it was a "trick" rather than a "treat", and that they're actually an Assist Trophy >.>

Surely Sakurai isn't that diabolical, is he? :psycho: I can only imagine what he would've done on April Fool's Day...

RWB

Smash Ace

I just had to....

Have another funny pic lying around somewhere.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Brawl predictions, with ashley of course ;)

Some days ago i posted this prediction in other thread, so ill post it here too....
At first, i was tinking that 36 chars were a good number but taking in consideration the bunch of newcomers and the potential ones... i thnk that the number of chars must be around 40 to please most fans and to include all the stars in the game:

1-Mario,
2-Luigi,
3-Peach,
4-Bowser,
5- Bowser Jr. (or any new mario character)

6-Link,
7-Zelda (sheik is at the end of the list...sorry)
8-Ganondorf,
9-windwaker Link
10- Midna/Wolf Link

11-Pikachu,
12-Jigglypuff,
13-Mewtwo,
14-Pokemon Trainer

15- Samus
16- Zero Suit Samus,
17-Ridley

18-Kirby,
19- METAknight,
20- King Dedede

21- Fox McCloud,
22-Krystal,
23- Falco

24- Donkey Kong,
25-Diddy Kong

26-Ike,
27-Miciaiah (or any character from FE franchise)
28-Marth

29- Captain Falcon

30-Lucas,
31-Ness

32- Yoshi

33- Wario
34- Ashley

35- Pit,
36- Ice Climbers,
37-Mr. Game & Watch

38-Captain Olimar,
39-Tom nook or Villager (or anycharacter who can represent animal crossing).

40-Snake,
41-Sonic
42-megaman (or any 3rd party who fills the spot).

43-Isaac

44- Sheik

If i would need to take some out.. they would be Bowser Jr , windwaker , Ness and tom Nook---- making the list down to 40 players!

In my humble opinion.... this list could ve VERY close to the actual list in Brawl.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Hyde, Mewtwo I just don't think is going to be taken out. While I would love for him to be replaced with Mew, I just don't see it happening T_T.

Gah! I can't wait for Halloween! The days are going by soooooo slowwwwww.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I draw Ashley's head and.... yeah it's horrible......
So I don't want to post it :laugh:

@Hydde
I love your list, but I can't imagine to see Ness and Lucas in one and the same game.

Chance of getting in:
Ashley>................ Mewtwo>Lucario
Ehm... well ok Ashley's chance being a playable isn't very high.

But we need more little girls. Oh, how cute. Lip and Ashley fighting together :laugh:

Maggirus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I draw Ashley's head and.... yeah it's horrible......
So I don't want to post it :laugh:

@Hydde
I love your list, but I can't imagine to see Ness and Lucas in one and the same game.

Chance of getting in:
Ashley>................ Mewtwo>Lucario
Ehm... well ok Ashley's chance being a playable isn't very high.

But we need more little girls. Oh, how cute. Lip and Ashley fighting together :laugh:

Maggirus
YEEEESSSSS!!!! Both Lip and Ashley, my two top character for the game.

D

Deleted member

Hahhahahahaha!

Ashley is an evil child. Maybe she can be playmates with Damien or something soon.

Some days ago i posted this prediction in other thread, so ill post it here too....
At first, i was tinking that 36 chars were a good number but taking in consideration the bunch of newcomers and the potential ones... i thnk that the number of chars must be around 40 to please most fans and to include all the stars in the game:

1-Mario,
2-Luigi,
3-Peach,
4-Bowser,
5- Bowser Jr. (or any new mario character)

6-Link,
7-Zelda (sheik is at the end of the list...sorry)
8-Ganondorf,
9-windwaker Link
10- Midna/Wolf Link

11-Pikachu,
12-Jigglypuff,
13-Mewtwo,
14-Pokemon Trainer

15- Samus
16- Zero Suit Samus,
17-Ridley

18-Kirby,
19- METAknight,
20- King Dedede

21- Fox McCloud,
22-Krystal,
23- Falco

24- Donkey Kong,
25-Diddy Kong

26-Ike,
27-Miciaiah (or any character from FE franchise)
28-Marth

29- Captain Falcon

30-Lucas,
31-Ness

32- Yoshi

33- Wario
34- Ashley

35- Pit,
36- Ice Climbers,
37-Mr. Game & Watch

38-Captain Olimar,
39-Tom nook or Villager (or anycharacter who can represent animal crossing).

40-Snake,
41-Sonic
42-megaman (or any 3rd party who fills the spot).

43-Isaac

44- Sheik

If i would need to take some out.. they would be Bowser Jr , windwaker , Ness and tom Nook---- making the list down to 40 players!

In my humble opinion.... this list could ve VERY close to the actual list in Brawl.
I like that list! The best thing about it is ashley and the second best thing is no lucario! =D

RWB

Smash Ace
Noone noticed my drawings. :(

Ah well, Everybodys most popular person in the world for Brawl!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

By bad RWB. I went to page 40, I just saw your art, Ashley will domanate Sonic with her final smash! And she can slash all the swords men away like paper!!! Muha ha ha ha ha!!!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman

I noticed your drawings! I just had to leave really quick to go to the food store so I made my post quick and forgot to comment them.

I loved your drawings! They were both pretty funny. I can imagine that really happening too, I so wish I could draw like that T_T. I'm not going to even attempt to draw her, I'll just fail horribly.

RWB

Smash Ace
I drew a picture of ashley in school today i'm just not sure if i should show everyone... .___.;;
Show!

I swear, every drawing I make from now until Halloween/Ashleys confirmation/Deconfirmation will have ashley in it... with a select few exceptions. (Concept art for a fanmade FE game for Example.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom