• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Mmmmm....... Ridley Soup

You know, I could go for some Squirtle soup.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Lol ridley soup for brawl!.

I havent been able to scan my drawing! My own pc died some days ago but hopefully ill have it tomorrow night! :D

ill try to finish it next week :(

hey no one unlocked ashley on the demo today btw? XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What's up? I only have time to type this message, no clue on our witch girl, but it looks like Wolf from Star Fox is an AT. I will tell you this, the game has changed a lot!!!! Well I will tell you more when it's over, peace out.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
What's up? I only have time to type this message, no clue on our witch girl, but it looks like Wolf from Star Fox is an AT. I will tell you this, the game has changed a lot!!!! Well I will tell you more when it's over, peace out.
Man do your best!!!

I heard that you cannot take videos... but at least write your notes to remember what you saw!

Yeah, in the vid topic i read some reviews.... and yes it seems Brawl is very doifferent from melee. Lets hope this changes will be for the best.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What does Wolf do? Did you find out if the Sin and Punishment AT is Saki or Airan?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My bad every one, I over looked and I saw Fox's Wolf design on him, Wolf has a low chance, almost dead now, again I'm sorry. About Sin and Punishment AT, I just saw Saki in there. The compation had alot of professionals in there so just about every one got smacked, only a few beat the people that Nintendo hired to be there, I beat the one that played Peach good. I just wish I knew about if Ashley is going to be playable, Sakurai assistant loves playing mindgames, he told me it was a secret so he didn't tell me much at all, that's all I have to say, again I'm sorry about Wolf mix being an AT, I over heard someone saying that he was, but it was just Fox's costum change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom