• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
My bad every one, I over looked and I saw Fox's Wolf design on him, Wolf has a low chance, almost dead now, again I'm sorry. About Sin and Punishment AT, I just saw Saki in there. The compation had alot of professionals in there so just about every one got smacked, only a few beat the people that Nintendo hired to be there, I beat the one that played Peach good. I just wish I knew about if Ashley is going to be playable, Sakurai assistant loves playing mindgames, he told me it was a secret so he didn't tell me much at all, that's all I have to say, again I'm sorry about Wolf mix being an AT, I over heard someone saying that he was, but it was just Fox's costum change.
Wait, does this mean you actually asked a assistant of Sakurai if Ashley is playable, and he said it was a secret?

If so, I think that increases her chance even more! ^_^

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Viper, how hard was Sonic in the game?
Honestly, he isn't that hard, the hard part was getting use to the Wii Remote because you couldn't quick smash up or down just straight ahead.

Edit: What's with the soup talk! Is someone cooking?

RWB

Smash Ace
Ridley uber pwner,king of awsomness and doesn't let nobody live.
Yes he does, dummy. A king without a queen=Epic Fail....

One guess who the queen of Awesomeness is? ;)

Ashley and Ridley is made of too much awsome to destroy eachother.

RWB

Smash Ace
Meh, we know they won't give it their all. If they did, the game would explode due to too much awesome.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I think I would personally explode with too much awesome. And I don't hate Ridley, I just think Dragon would be a tasty meal. It's barbequed when it's raw.

RWB

Smash Ace
XD yes, of course he would. he would be an AWESOME meal, no? xDDD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Maybe it was in his training, only thing that I hope is that Sakurai don't fail us on our wishes.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Ridley doesn't strike me as a dragon...

I myself am a dragon lover, so I would automatically would have loved Ridley... if I even knew he was a dragon... he looks more like a pterodactyl.... :: Shrugs ::

And there will be no dragon soup!

:: Glares at everyone ::

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I think Ashley may be in Brawl for 2 reasons.

1. Her theme is on the Dojo

2. She uses magic, and we need more of that in Brawl.

Anybody have a moveset on here, 'cause I don't want to comb through all 53 pages.

EDIT : Where do you get those Ashley things for your signature? I want one!

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Ridley doesn't strike me as a dragon...

I myself am a dragon lover, so I would automatically would have loved Ridley... if I even knew he was a dragon... he looks more like a pterodactyl.... :: Shrugs ::

And there will be no dragon soup!

:: Glares at everyone ::
Hmm, what is Ridley? Mmmm, I mean he does breathe fire. But oh well, Ashley for brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom