• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Well satanic is just as bad. I hate the whole negative, brooding type theme she has. But I do love her song, the person who sings her song in English sounds like an upbeat person, out of character for her but a nice song none the less :)

RWB

Smash Ace
She is a wise-cracking teenage witch. She is neither satanic nor particularly broody. <_>

However, she's extremely full of herself. She also loves parties, believe it or not.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
The Wario ware stage wont have Ashley's theme on it,that would suck.It should be the mini game sound,like dumdumdumdum DUM DUM! then the mini game starts and the music is from the mini game itself.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
She looks like she just turned 12 or is about to turn 12, weird. Dawn from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl now she looks 15 going on 16 but she's only 10.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I think that her best gift would be for her to be a PC. But, she would also like a cake, Devil's Fruit Cake, is my favorite.
Never tried a Devil's fruitcake, but I love Devil cake!

We would have to add some sort of extra design to it. It has to have multiple layers, and a little Ashley figure on top.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I think that her best gift would be for her to be a PC. But, she would also like a cake, Devil's Fruit Cake, is my favorite.
I don't think Ashley would like to give up the ability to swim though.

Speaking of swimming, would she even be able to float in the waters of Delfino Plaza at all?

And I agree, Ashley should be PC, or at least have a big cameo.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Speaking of swimming, would she even be able to float in the waters of Delfino Plaza at all?
Since she's a witch, she has to be able to float since she's lighter than a duck.

If she were Yuki Nagato in the movie the SOS Brigade made, her attack would Hell Granter instead of Starring Inferno.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Upon further observation, the soup is a metaphor for Brawl, (notice how Ridley barely fits in it because, OMG HIS 2 BIG 4 BRAWL) and Ashley is angrily stabbing it with her spoon for not being in it.

Sad isn't it? :(

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Upon further observation, the soup is a metaphor for Brawl, (notice how Ridley barely fits in it because, OMG HIS 2 BIG 4 BRAWL) and Ashley is angrily stabbing it with her spoon for not being in it.

Maybe she is helping ridley to reach normal size to fit in Brawl!. Of course with her magical soup!

:O

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Let me ask you this, how do you eat an elephant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom