• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
As long as people know who they are, they have a shot at being in the game. But it must be a smart choice not just random stuff.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
What if the Halloween update is Luigi with his poltergust and the Luigi's Mansion stage, how would you feel?!
Oh that would suck major balls!.

But hopefully,.... if there are more than just one eerie themed things in Brawl..Sakurai would unleash them all on halloween,, including the misteryous ashley song.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I would just cry if Luigi was confirmed on Halloween...

... And then I would wind up hating Luigi with a burning passion for taking my girl's confirmation date.

Neko Godot

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I actually think ALT COSTUMES will be revealed on Halloween, with Ashley being either the day before or after.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Listen, oh Sleepy One, it's always best to lower expectations so you won't end up disappointed.
Yes, but doing so makes it less fun. Also, it won't be as awesome if she was confirmed.

Disappointment is a risk I'm willing to take.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yep, I think Sakurai lost his mind, PictoChat as a stage, what is he thinking!?!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You know, the new update for the dojo.

Edit: But I'm still waiting for the new update and Ashley to.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I want Ashley for Brawl, I mean if you wouldn't want this hot loli in your Brawl, you must be gay or hate cake.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Yeah, that icon theory thing is getting ridiculous. There is no way we can tell what Sakurai is gonna do. All I know is he is going to make Ashley playable... ;)

Hah, a job.. Who has time for girly things like that?!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Hah, yea he is! Jeeze, I know I've said this at least 10 times in this thread, but I can't wait until Halloween! Grrrr, why can't it come quicker?!

XD. I'm putting that song on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom