• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Lol that's what i imagined for her final smash but it sounded funny so i changed it to Amplus Nemus... O: That'd be cool if she used Pantolones Giganticus on one of the players and they attacked the other people while they were controlled by an ai and did damage to themselves per second or something
That would be hot!

Black/Light

Smash Master
Unfortunately, that looks like the Ice Climber's stage. See the snow in the background?

Wish it was Ashley's Mansion. :chuckle:
Actually, thats Squirt's water fall attack. Droplits of water a sent all out as a result. You can tell thats is not snow because the "snow" doesn't float in the vid but acts accordingly to the attack.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info02.html

And when was their stage dark and cloudy/ foggy with dead trees in the background?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I have an idea involving her in a Brawl parody if she's in. Well, it's really two.

I want her to be So-and-So in Teen Brawl Squad and its opening parody of Lucky Star. Also, I want her to be Nagato in my Haruhi opening.

I have an idea involving her in a Brawl parody if she's in. Well, it's really two.

I want her to be So-and-So in Teen Brawl Squad and its opening parody of Lucky Star. Also, I want her to be Nagato in my Haruhi opening.
Peach obviously has to be cheerleader, zelda can be what's her face, so who's the ugly one?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Peach obviously has to be cheerleader, zelda can be what's her face, so who's the ugly one?
Actually, I want my girl, Kumatora to be what's-her-face. Samus in her suit is the Ugly One.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
:: Tilts head ::

Why Monday?
Sakurai might hit her on the dart board. If not Monday:

Tuesday: Roll a dice and hit the dartboard that corresponds with the number landed on the die.
Wednesday: Put up what Haruhi Suzumiya says to put up.
Thursday: Winner of a six-way Twister decides.
Friday: Pulls a Buneary out of the Hat of Useful Information.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You know, I just want to see every update so we can see if anythings new and not old news we know about. I'm thinking I'm asking to get flamed am I?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman

Tuesday: Roll a dice and hit the dartboard that corresponds with the number landed on the die.
XD!!! I love some of those methods.

I'm personally hoping Ashley will be confirmed almost every time I check the Dojo >_>.

Edit: "You know, I just want to see every update so we can see if anythings new and not old news we know about. I'm thinking I'm asking to get flamed am I?"

I'm confused. What exactly do you mean Viper?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
XD!!! I love some of those methods.

I'm personally hoping Ashley will be confirmed almost every time I check the Dojo >_>.

Edit: "You know, I just want to see every update so we can see if anythings new and not old news we know about. I'm thinking I'm asking to get flamed am I?"

I'm confused. What exactly do you mean Viper?
I don't know........ maybe I ask a weried question.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
:: Shrugs ::

I'm looking forward to Halloween, the day I predict Ashley to be announced.

I just hope Sakurai realizes too that it's the perfect day to announce it ^_^.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
:: Gasps ::

Well.. maybe I'm a little tired... I wish there was an update tonight T_T I would stay up later...

:: Yawns ::

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Hehe, yea, I think it's time for me to head off to bed. Maybe I'll dream about playing SSBB and Ashley being a playable character, to actually wake up and find out that it's true!

XD, good night!

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Zelda is the poor man's spellcaster XP
XD So true. As much as I love Zelda, and even enjoy playing her, how *magical* essentially is a "glowing stiletto air-kick"? >.> Basically just throw some sparkles on a *****-slap and it's *magic*, apparently :p

Quoted for both hilarious-ness and awesome-ness, especially the Haruhi reference :grin:

*sigh* As each day goes by I'm really getting more anxious to see Ashley confirmed. Halloween, of course, being highly anticipated by many including myself, that is if Sakurai is actually that *logical*, in a way, to put her up then. Hopefully I get home tomorrow to see her confirmed as playable... *slips off into a dream*

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I da know, but I highly doubt she'll be in because of the Dk rap past. You'd think it would confirm Diddy or tiny or whoever but no, just DK. I think Sakurai chose the song for the Warioware randomness. Of course it my be that she's a boss. She seems like the only Warioware character suited for the role. Unless you consider fronk

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
XD So true. As much as I love Zelda, and even enjoy playing her, how *magical* essentially is a "glowing stiletto air-kick"? >.> Basically just throw some sparkles on a *****-slap and it's *magic*, apparently :p

Quoted for both hilarious-ness and awesome-ness, especially the Haruhi reference :grin:

*sigh* As each day goes by I'm really getting more anxious to see Ashley confirmed. Halloween, of course, being highly anticipated by many including myself, that is if Sakurai is actually that *logical*, in a way, to put her up then. Hopefully I get home tomorrow to see her confirmed as playable... *slips off into a dream*
Well, Halloween is on a Wednesday.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
I da know, but I highly doubt she'll be in because of the Dk rap past. You'd think it would confirm Diddy or tiny or whoever but no, just DK. I think Sakurai chose the song for the Warioware randomness. Of course it my be that she's a boss. She seems like the only Warioware character suited for the role. Unless you consider fronk
I Still think Orbulon would be a better Warioware boss. :p

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Ashley wanted to make a potion in WarioWare:Touched and the ingredient she needed was Orbulon.
But Red was so stupid that he couldn't catch him so..... Ashley said she will use Red instead of Orbulon....

Orbulon for boss
Ashley for pc...

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Not every series needs to have a boss character, especially when said character wasn't ever really evil or a boss before. My guess is Warioware will not have a boss character. So I say make someone else a boss character, and make Ashley playable!

RWB

Smash Ace
I finally read the translated lyrics... What can I say, Ashley is anything but modest. xD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm just woundering, what will be her taunt, they said that brawl has three taunts for each character.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
Taunt one: She tosses her wand into the air and catches it behind her back. Her eyes are closed the entire time.

Taunt two: She does a small backflip, accidentaly kicking Red in the process

Taunt three: She twirls her wand around like a baton before it transforms into her broom and she slams the end of it onto the ground.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
My taunt ideas:

1. Look at sig
2. She transorms Red into a frog....
3. She closes her eyes and she swing her wand around her

1. Ashley bashes her staff on the ground while it glows black
2. Ashley spins around and then holds her staff up
3. Ashley says "I have granted kids to hell"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom