• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdaf

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
range and power = snake was the theory i was ogin with when i picked their characters as goten and trunks
bowser(power)+olimar(range)= Snake (broken)

IrisKong

Smash Lord
If I ever get on the power rankings, would I have to pick a actual character or could I still be shenron?

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
we can get the brawl scene back w/ smashfests. where we can have mini tourneys. from the looks of it me and iris dont mind hosting. but we just need ppl to come. i had one the past weekend and Ninjalink, Lcancel, sliq, bloodhawk, tko, sumer, tutu and reset came. it was fun. but the more the better.
I can host to. And I've actually got places by my houses unlike notra that lives out in jack **** no were.

They better make some room up there for dat fat gotenks though. Oh btw if anyone knows overswarm hes talking some stupid **** about putting in his custom stages into tournies and he was talking **** about lolis. MICHIGANDERS ROLL OUT

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I can host to. And I've actually got places by my houses unlike notra that lives out in jack **** no were.
I dont think its really relevant if there is stuff next to your place concidering you are having people to come over and play a video game. But good to know that there is another person willing to host.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I dont think its really relevant if there is stuff next to your place concidering you are having people to come over and play a video game. But good to know that there is another person willing to host.
I just meant that some times people want to get stuff to eat or something and there really nothing by his house.

Sliq

Smash Master
When he said "stuff" I don't think he meant Laser Tag or a Bowling Alley...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Major reason that my place worked so well last year for smashfests was that food/alcohol/cigs/etc. were all right next door to me. No driving or anything.

Man, someone here should just rent out an apartment from that complex again. That place was baller.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
meh, i suppose, well I live across the street from a bdub, walmart and meijer, that should be enough, plus before 12am all the fast food places.

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
@Gates

Yeah, I saw that but I wasn't sure if that was updated because 3 people seems a little shallow (not bashing anyone's methods, I'm just saying I didn't expect that) and SamuraiPanda said he was bowing out of the competitive community for a while.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
how much was the lease on that place panda? im looking for apartments for next year
$550/month per person (one of the 3 people pays $500, gets a slightly smaller room, but also gets a free parking spot). For some reason, despite its prime location, great price (comparatively to other places), and spacious rooms, it is a fairly unpopular complex as far as I can tell. Still, better get it early than risk not getting it at all.

Address is 727 Packard. Management company is Arch Realty now.

@Gates

Yeah, I saw that but I wasn't sure if that was updated because 3 people seems a little shallow (not bashing anyone's methods, I'm just saying I didn't expect that) and SamuraiPanda said he was bowing out of the competitive community for a while.
I didn't say I was bowing out, I just said that I can't dedicate as much time as I used to anymore. Also, our results are pretty accurate. Everyone in MI kinda already has an idea of how good they are, so we just really put that into a list and ironed out any wrinkles.

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
I didn't say I was bowing out, I just said that I can't dedicate as much time as I used to anymore. Also, our results are pretty accurate. Everyone in MI kinda already has an idea of how good they are, so we just really put that into a list and ironed out any wrinkles.
Oh ok. Sorry for misunderstanding you. I just think it's a little odd that only three people make up the panel because some players could get overlooked that way. Like I have gone toe to toe with or beaten 6 of the people on the list but I'm guessing my name wasn't even brought up because I have never met in person/played against you, omni, or ankoku. I'm not making an argument of why I should be on the list, I'm just presenting a possibility. Then again I'm not part of the discussion process so I could just be completely wrong. Just a thought.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
We pay attention to tournament pools/bracket matchups. While you have taken games off of some players on the list, that doesn't exactly give you consideration to be on the list - after all, tournament matches are played as best of three. All I have to go on for you from recently are the LoLiS biweeklies, of which you haven't made a particularly large impact.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
A bowser in PRs that's not Vex? Oh lawd!

Btw, why was there no 5th? Are Panda and Omni in the same placing or...?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
With Sliq back in Ohio, let's see who makes it onto the next rankings update, coming right after LoLiS V.

Top Bottom