• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdaf

IrisKong

Smash Lord
bring back the falco!
Psh, nah, my tink is legit, I just failed hard the other day. Ill be alright, plus with Renagade and sliq no longer in michigan, and the fact that NoJ should be taken off since he hasn't played in god knows (and last time i played him I was beating him almost every set) I will get on the list soon im sure. I just lost some street credit the other day. (not saying i should replace NoJ btw, jsut stating facts, noj is the man!)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You'll get on there soon enough, Iris. Your Toon Link does some mad good ****, just need to step it up in tournament.

Updatesies once the lot of us finish discussing new placements.

Notra

Smash Ace
Psh, nah, my tink is legit, I just failed hard the other day. Ill be alright, plus with Renagade and sliq no longer in michigan, and the fact that NoJ should be taken off since he hasn't played in god knows (and last time i played him I was beating him almost every set) I will get on the list soon im sure. I just lost some street credit the other day. (not saying i should replace NoJ btw, jsut stating facts, noj is the man!)
caugh* falco

IrisKong

Smash Lord
You'll get on there soon enough, Iris. Your Toon Link does some mad good ****, just need to step it up in tournament.

Updatesies once the lot of us finish discussing new placements.
Thanks, I know...we need more tournys!! With lolis stopping it seems like the PR will be frozen for a while.

@ Notra

...Who's Falco did I beat before the tourny started? :p (just playing!)

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'd host some tournies, but no one wants to travel all the way over here to Southwest MI for them. lol

Anyways, new PR will probably have Coco moves up O:

Olimar represent!

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I'd host some tournies, but no one wants to travel all the way over here to Southwest MI for them. lol

Anyways, new PR will probably have Coco moves up O:

Olimar represent!
If people are willing to drive out of state... people would prob drive where you are...

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Hmmm, this is true. I'll look into it. Even though I'm 2 and a half hours away from Ann Arbor by car. lol >__>
That is pretty ruff... I am going to talk to TheFitz and see if me and him can host a tourny, his mom works at the church in our town, thinking maybe we can do something like the west bloomfield tourny.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
That is pretty ruff... I am going to talk to TheFitz and see if me and him can host a tourny, his mom works at the church in our town, thinking maybe we can do something like the west bloomfield tourny.
Oh nice. O: It'll be nice if we can get enough people to start hosting tournies, so we won't have another tourney drought in MI. lol

Notra

Smash Ace
Thanks, I know...we need more tournys!! With lolis stopping it seems like the PR will be frozen for a while.

@ Notra

...Who's Falco did I beat before the tourny started? :p (just playing!)
Barely beat after a suicide at 0%( phantasm + bad controller = death)

but yeah I wanna go out of state more

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
How long have I missed out?!? I never new there were Olimar mains in MI No scratch that, I remembered, it's just that I haven't seen the two in action in person.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
xD Olimar mains ftw <3

yeah, we're pretty recent to the offline smash scene. I know I've only been going to tournies since late Summer. lol Idk how long coco has been going. I don't think it's been much longer if not shorter. O:

Notra

Smash Ace
thats what im saying though im in total shock i managed to get 6th XD
think of it this way. who cant u beat below u? me and sauce can give u trouble. but until we learn the match up u have us.

and i see why me and sauce r tied. i can beat him. but when it comes too ppl we can beat, we r about eve in that range.

and ding is still better than me coco and sauce.....only missed 2 tourneys

Notra

Smash Ace
predictions for next.

0. Notramagama / Omni too Swell (JK)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Lain/Judge
3. Anther
4. SuperOmni
5. Coco / Notra / Sauce the Bauce
8. Mikey Lenitia
9. L Cancel
10. Boxxy
11. Ankoku

HM:
Flame
Iris
Dogma
Tutu
JKBUK

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTP (if he doesnt quit)
Samurai Panda(only cause inactive/ goes to tourney and not tries)
Ding(inactive)
Rofa (see above)
NoJ (See above)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Oh wtf, thought this was the social thread.

Btw, I'm thinking about playing more after my 2 exams next week are done. Which reminds me... I gotta get back to studying :(

Top Bottom