• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdaf

IrisKong

Smash Lord
predictions for next.

0. Notramagama / Omni too Swell (JK)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Lain/Judge
3. Anther
4. SuperOmni
5. Coco / Notra / Sauce the Bauce
8. Mikey Lenitia
9. L Cancel
10. Boxxy
11. Ankoku

HM:
Flame
Iris
Dogma
Tutu
JKBUK

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTP (if he doesnt quit)
Samurai Panda(only cause inactive/ goes to tourney and not tries)
Ding(inactive)
Rofa (see above)
NoJ (See above)
That would be pretty hot if me and tutu went into HM.

Notra, seriously, do I need to talk to your parents and prove to them that your not going to get killed? I promise I will leave my noose in my bedroom (lol)

EDIT: does anyone else think it would be kinda cool if Michigan had some sort of clan like "god Kais" I think it would be neat...just a thought.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I always do decent at one tourney and epically fail at another, and I swear my brackets have only been confined to so many people there are so many I haven't faced yet at all.... oh man

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. As far as I can tell you've played plenty of different people.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Yeah I worded that a little weird. Basically I'm saying I've faced quite a few people but there are many more I would like to face. I've only played like 1 or 2 people from our PR and I'm wanting to face more of them.

Notra

Smash Ace
Yeah I worded that a little weird. Basically I'm saying I've faced quite a few people but there are many more I would like to face. I've only played like 1 or 2 people from our PR and I'm wanting to face more of them.
just ask. if u wanna play me (espicially if ur D3) do it before the tourney. cause during or after i may be bored of camping ( and D3 is the char i camp the most).

money matches always work too.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Yeah next tourney I'm throwing out a few money matches for some people for sure
I dunno how far you live from Howell, But A lot of the people on the PR come over to my place 1 or 2 times a week for smashfests, you are welcome to come some time.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I should be there. We should finally play, KB! xD As we tried numerous times to find a place at Pound. lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah it totally sucks we couldn't find a spot to play over there! lol

First thing before or after doubles for sure! :3

Fl@me

Smash Cadet
I plan on getting on this PR. you will be seeing more of me maybe.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I dunno how far you live from Howell, But A lot of the people on the PR come over to my place 1 or 2 times a week for smashfests, you are welcome to come some time.
Lol that's basically the problem is that I live an hour+ away from everyone on smashboards who plays brawl, I'm gonna have to start hosting my own tourneys

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think Boxxy is a pretty cool guy eh beat Panda and Sauce and doesn't afraid of anything.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
im not as irritated about loosing to boxxy now, although it was super close, lol

Tink is so much more fun than wario...wish he was as good as him...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
im not as irritated about loosing to boxxy now, although it was super close, lol

Tink is so much more fun than wario...wish he was as good as him...
Imo he is.

Wario is only more notified because he does better vs MK. In fact, that's why a lot of the upper characters are "glorified" despite their other flaws.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Imo he is.

Wario is only more notified because he does better vs MK. In fact, that's why a lot of the upper characters are "glorified" despite their other flaws.
I actually would rather play tink vrs mk than wario vrs mk, but thats probably due to matchup experience. Wario has an easier time vrs alot of high/top tier characters, the exceptions being marth and d3, although marth is still ruff for tink.

Notra

Smash Ace
Prediction of notra #2

1. Lain/ Judge
3. Anther
4. Omni
5. Ding
6. Coco/Notra
8. Boxxy
9. Mikey/ LCancel
11. Sauce Bauce

HMs
Rofa
NOJ
Ankokou
Mann
Panda

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Prediction of notra #2

1. Lain/ Judge
3. Anther
4. Omni
5. Ding
6. Coco/Notra
8. Boxxy
9. Mikey/ LCancel
11. Sauce Bauce

HMs
Rofa
NOJ
Ankokou
Mann
Panda
LoL, I doubt panda will let himself be taken off the PR. and how do you figure you are higher than sauce bauce when you havent been in the last 2 singles tournys? not saying your bad, just maybe a little high for being inactive....One day I wont choke at a tourny and get on the **** pr. I also need a static partner for doubles...

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I hope I do move up. x: I gained a lot of knowledge and experience from P4, and feel like I really improved as a player. xD Hope I showed that a bit at LoLiS EX. x__x

Notra

Smash Ace
LoL, I doubt panda will let himself be taken off the PR. and how do you figure you are higher than sauce bauce when you havent been in the last 2 singles tournys? not saying your bad, just maybe a little high for being inactive....One day I wont choke at a tourny and get on the **** pr. I also need a static partner for doubles...
Cause I've beaten him In tourney and have many times in friendlies. And inactive 2 tournies. Which I showed up to and did friendlies. Beating ppl like Noj, Kb. And playing well vs judge. Haven't rly shown inactivity actually, inability to do singles. Not by choice.

Top Bottom