• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdaf

Notra

Smash Ace
Michigan Official Trolling Rankings

1.NOJ

When r u not banned on one of ur infinity accounts?

2.Omniswell
Why u so mad all the time?

3.Scotu

U wasted 10 min of my time talking about aa advance technique that didnt exist, then just said nvm i lied. duche

4.Panda

I honestly think that inbetween u changing ppls posts to what u want it to be, u could make someone believe they were dumb. the smart troll.

5.Soviet
U find a way to post so much fail, that everyone hates u. congrats.

6.Gates
Way to hoe ppls happiness, *******

7.Bowyer

A mini panda, destroying ppls points and making them look stupid

8.Notra
I dont think u can post larger pics, or make insult foreign falcos anymoe

9.Shaeden

Dont put down the ppl that cant beat anther so much. QQ

10.Iris

**** you, you suck......

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Notra, who exactly are the panelists for that and why am I not one of them?

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Michigan Official Trolling Rankings

1.NOJ

When r u not banned on one of ur infinity accounts?

2.Omniswell
Why u so mad all the time?

3.Scotu

U wasted 10 min of my time talking about aa advance technique that didnt exist, then just said nvm i lied. duche

4.Panda

I honestly think that inbetween u changing ppls posts to what u want it to be, u could make someone believe they were dumb. the smart troll.

5.Soviet
U find a way to post so much fail, that everyone hates u. congrats.

6.Gates
Way to hoe ppls happiness, *******

7.Bowyer

A mini panda, destroying ppls points and making them look stupid

8.Notra
I dont think u can post larger pics, or make insult foreign falcos anymoe

9.Shaeden

Dont put down the ppl that cant beat anther so much. QQ

10.Iris

**** you, you suck......

Notra should be higher on the list.

I lol'ed.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Aiming to get the PR out by Monday. I'm about 15% through the new one right now, and the other panelists get to see my progress in the hidden group. :3

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I hope you're bumping lain down to "honorable mention" for losing to Chibo at VC7 yesterday. :laugh:

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I dont agree with the new PR"s at all. Im sure everyone cares though.

inb4 soviet is bad.

Notra

Smash Ace
eh i agree w/ most of it.

I think ding should be 5th though. and the last time i played L in tourney i 2-0'd him. but w/e i dont rly care about my placing so much.

id see it as

1. Judge
2. Lain (not even)
3. Anther
4. Omni
5. Ding
6. Panda
7. Coco
8. Notra/Mikey
10. LCancel
11.Sauce

I agree w/ hms

but im not a panelist so, heh.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I hope you're bumping lain down to "honorable mention" for losing to Chibo at VC7 yesterday. :laugh:
^this.

Lain ****ed up so bad yesterday
Don't act like I'm bad -_-

And Lain shouldn't have gone MK match 3 even after I made quick business of his ICs game 1. He shoulda stuck to ICs or DDD. If a MK doesn't specifically know the ROB matchup it sucks, I'm really good at the matchup.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
This is true Notra. xD But then again we haven't played since LoLiS2. I got a lot better since Pound. Maybe we'll get to play at the next tourney.

I'm guessing they probably took some OoS stuff into account. Like at the VGBootcamp tourney in Indy. I got 9th out of 40. The Only MW people outplacing me were Infern and Ybm. etc. x_x

Oh and Ankoku, good stuff in getting the update posted early. xD

Notra

Smash Ace
This is true Notra. xD But then again we haven't played since LoLiS2. I got a lot better since Pound. Maybe we'll get to play at the next tourney.

I'm guessing they probably took some OoS stuff into account. Like at the VGBootcamp tourney in Indy. I got 9th out of 40. The Only MW people outplacing me were Infern and Ybm. etc. x_x
true, ive been practicing oli w/ coco. so ill def find some time to play u, if not in tourney. and in terms of who we can beat, id say we r even. only thing i can complain about is panda too high. ding too low.

and once again
1. Judge
2. Lain (not even)
3. Anther
4. Omni
5. Ding
6. Panda
7. Coco
8. Notra/Mikey
10. LCancel
11.Sauce

I agree w/ hms

but im not a panelist so, heh.

i can kinda agree w/ soviet. we have amazing panelists. I just link more are needed, for a wider variety of opinions.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
lol wtf is up with this pr. how is flame and boxxy not on the PR, even though boxxy consistantly places top 8 and flame in his first 2 tournies finished 5th and 7th. How is Panda still on here when he has life johns and Ding gets back on the PR after ONE TOURNEY EVEN AFTER HES BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS. Someone please explain this lol cause this PR is a joke imo.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
yeah Ding needs to be higher, L cancel needs to be higher, Panda needs to be lower. Yeah I agree with Bigdaddy in some ways. Flame needs to go to more tournies though. Hes only been to two and thats not enough. But I think Boxxy should take Pandas place or something especially because he beat him in the last tourney.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
yeah Ding needs to be higher, L cancel needs to be higher, Panda needs to be lower. Yeah I agree with Bigdaddy in some ways. Flame needs to go to more tournies though. Hes only been to two and thats not enough. But I think Boxxy should take Pandas place or something especially because he beat him in the last tourney.
imo flame should be at least 11th, true hes only been to two tournies but how many people in their first two tournies have done this well? Bauce should be HM and Boxxy should be where Bauce is imo.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
imo flame should be at least 11th, true hes only been to two tournies but how many people in their first two tournies have done this well? Bauce should be HM and Boxxy should be where Bauce is imo.
I mean a couple more tournies and Flame will be up there. Bauce should stay

Notra

Smash Ace
lol wtf is up with this pr. how is flame and boxxy not on the PR, even though boxxy consistantly places top 8 and flame in his first 2 tournies finished 5th and 7th. How is Panda still on here when he has life johns and Ding gets back on the PR after ONE TOURNEY EVEN AFTER HES BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS. Someone please explain this lol cause this PR is a joke imo.
Flame placed at 2 easy tourneys. first one w/o ding, me, mikey or panda.
Other w/o Noj (in singles), judge, coco, mikey, or myself.

not too much of an accomplishment.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxy has beaten a weakened panda and sauce(someone he plays alot so is less a skill win. but more of a i know u win.)

Boxxy is getting better. but i can see why he isnt on the PR. yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding should be higher. He came back after a month, and laid the ****. only reason he was down was inactivity. hes back. so hes on and high.

and i can kinda agree w/ ur panda comment. as in he isnt the same panda right now, and has been pretty inactive. so he prob shouldve gone down. His amazingness from before med school can only last so long...

i mean no offense to anyone. just how i saw it.

EDIT: at bigdaddy: Coco, Lcancel both did very well our first 2 tourneys. w/ everyone being there.

MBZ was a joke tourney. lets forget it happened. only 27 ppl.........(jk it matters but not as much as u'd think)

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Flame placed at 2 easy tourneys. first one w/o ding, me, mikey or panda.
Other w/o Noj (in singles), judge, coco, mikey, or myself.

not too much of an accomplishment.......

Boxxy has beaten a weakened panda and sauce(someone he plays alot so is less a skill win. but more of a i know u win.)

Boxxy is getting better. but i can see why he isnt on the PR. yet.

Ding should be higher. He came back after a month, and laid the ****. only reason he was down was inactivity. hes back. so hes on and high.

and i can kinda agree w/ ur panda comment. as in he isnt the same panda right now, and has been pretty inactive. so he prob shouldve gone down. His amazingness from before med school can only last so long...

i mean no offense to anyone. just how i saw it.
Nah real talk brah, Sh*t's a joke. I downt geeva a fawk

Top Bottom