• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdaf

Boxxy

Smash Lord
at least i got onto the image. just gonna have to step it up more

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Panda will definitely go down if he doesn't step it up soon.

L Cancel is higher than Mikey on the PR because Mikey's been forced into relative inactivity with work while L Cancel's been doing some damage lately, getting 5th at LoLiS EX and 9th at VGBootCamp.

Ding was in 9th because he was inactive, then he comes back and only loses to Anther, lain, M2K in tournament. I think that was due for a raise.

lain beat Judge at MBZ, and at ASC in Illinois. He lost to Judge in Ohio.

Flame and Boxxy are HMs currently because they're relatively new additions. Coco was not on PR the moment he got some high placements, same applies here. They're both good players, so I'm sure they'll make it on soon enough.

The rest of you should TAKE IT EASY.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
He should of already went down, every other member of the PR gets moved down for inactivity or losing to people consistently yet he hasn't moved down at all. I dont mean to start anything and I know Im not good at this game but something is definitely not right.

Notra

Smash Ace
Panda will definitely go down if he doesn't step it up soon.

L Cancel is higher than Mikey on the PR because Mikey's been forced into relative inactivity with work while L Cancel's been doing some damage lately, getting 5th at LoLiS EX and 9th at VGBootCamp.

Ding was in 9th because he was inactive, then he comes back and only loses to Anther, lain, M2K in tournament. I think that was due for a raise.

lain beat Judge at MBZ, and at ASC in Illinois. He lost to Judge in Ohio.

Flame and Boxxy are HMs currently because they're relatively new additions. Coco was not on PR the moment he got some high placements, same applies here. They're both good players, so I'm sure they'll make it on soon enough.

The rest of you should TAKE IT EASY.
WE WANT MIKEY! im jk. notra always gives a hard time

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
How much should he have gone down by? At the last tournament in MI, the only two people on the PR who were below him and showed up were Ding and Sauce Boss. BigDaddy's already flipping **** about Ding going up two spots, and Sauce Boss placed lower than Panda. I guess the best I could probably do is put Ding in 5th and move Panda down to 6th, just so I can see BigDaddy flip more ****.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
Flame placed at 2 easy tourneys. first one w/o ding, me, mikey or panda.
Other w/o Noj (in singles), judge, coco, mikey, or myself. Ding decided to come back randomly at LolisEX, who knew that was going to be his comeback tourney. You havent played much in tournies recently so i cant really comment. NoJ hardly plays this game anymore i believe, as this was the first time i've personally seen him since GYGO. Flame beat Coco at MBZ. Mikey vs Flame would be pretty interesting to see.

not too much of an accomplishment.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxy has beaten a weakened panda and sauce(someone he plays alot so is less a skill win. but more of a i know u win.) Boxxy places top 8 consistantly dude. How that dosent get him on PR is beyond me.

Boxxy is getting better. but i can see why he isnt on the PR. yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding should be higher. He came back after a month, and laid the ****. only reason he was down was inactivity. hes back. so hes on and high. I can understand that, but going from inactive to 7th in one tourney is a lil crazy.

and i can kinda agree w/ ur panda comment. as in he isnt the same panda right now, and has been pretty inactive. so he prob shouldve gone down. His amazingness from before med school can only last so long... Panda shouldnt even be on the PR due to his life johns, he should at least be inactive or HM.

i mean no offense to anyone. just how i saw it.

EDIT: at bigdaddy: Coco, Lcancel, and Myself all did very well our first 2 tourneys. w/ everyone being there.

MBZ was a joke tourney. lets forget it happened. only 27 ppl.........(jk it matters but not as much as u'd think) Let me look up the results of your guys first two touney apperances, L did pretty good as did Coco, I think you did alright yourself.
You gotta realize life johns are finally catching up now, so even if "everyone" isnt at these tournies you gotta **** vs whos there.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
How much should he have gone down by? At the last tournament in MI, the only two people on the PR who were below him and showed up were Ding and Sauce Boss. BigDaddy's already flipping **** about Ding going up two spots, and Sauce Boss placed lower than Panda. I guess the best I could probably do is put Ding in 5th and move Panda down to 6th, just so I can see BigDaddy flip more ****.
Except for the fact that Panda lost to boxxy last tourney. And for some reason he gets some sort of special pass because hes a panelist or something? Every other person on the PR gets moved around accordingly besides him. We need new panelists.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
I aint flippin **** dude, i'd like to know how Ding goes from Inactive to 7th place after one tourney and Panda is still on the PR even with life johns. Give me a good explination and i'll be quiet.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
Why am I not first again?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ding was "inactive" all the way in 9th place. Yeah, he moved up +2, after going down by 3 for being inactive for one month. He showed up to a tournament and proved that he's still good. Is there a problem with moving him up to ONE BELOW where he used to be in the first place?

Panda's still on the PR because he went and still placed in the top 8. Yes, he lost to Boxxy, and for that Boxxy's currently on the HM's with a strong possibility of moving up in the next one. Are you seriously insinuating that Panda should be taken off the PR for inactivity after going to a tournament?

Notra

Smash Ace
I aint flippin **** dude, i'd like to know how Ding goes from Inactive to 7th place after one tourney and Panda is still on the PR even with life johns. Give me a good explination and i'll be quiet.
holy ****. ding is nearly as good as omni. hes ALREADY PROVEN HIMSELF.so once he is active again, he is placed where he deserves. Flame has beat Coco. (which i think he wont do again, coco is better i think he was just nervous) chirp* chirp* if i place 1st when no one shows up do i move up? cause thats basically what ur saying.....and hardly any intense life johns

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Why am I not first again?
go away

yeah, I mean at least ding came back from being gone and just did work on kids. Only way I'll be happy with this PR is if Panda is moved way way down. Idrc about the rest. Because this honestly just seems like a panelist abusing his powers.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What powers, exactly? The point of a Power Rankings is to encourage the rest of the people on the PR to step it up. Instead we get complaining from you and BigDaddy...

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Yes, he lost to Boxxy, and for that Boxxy's currently on the HM's with a strong possibility of moving up in the next one.
**** i need to stop auto piloting and learn my match ups D:

Fl@me

Smash Cadet
im pretty confident i can beat anyone in MI except lain,anther,judge, ding (maybe) and omni

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
What powers, exactly? The point of a Power Rankings is to encourage the rest of the people on the PR to step it up. Instead we get complaining from you and BigDaddy...

What I am implying is that if he wasn't a panelist and had no control over his standings he would be moved really far down, but yet he isn't.

Notra

Smash Ace
im pretty confident i can beat anyone in MI except lain,anther,judge, ding (maybe) and omni
i doubt u'd beat coco if hed practice the wolf match up. I wont be cocky, but **** it. I doubt ud beat my style of falco. and i think mikey and L could best u.

lol uve nvr even seen me play and u say u can beat me. theres some ignorance

MI's rage meter

70%

l O O O O O O O o o o l

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Boxxy has beaten a weakened panda and sauce(someone he plays alot so is less a skill win. but more of a i know u win.)

Boxxy is getting better. but i can see why he isnt on the PR. yet.

HOW is my ***** boxxy not on the power rankings??? all he gets is an honorable mention???

you guys have so many inactive powerrankers on this list and some of the powerrankers you have shoudlnt be ranked at all off of skill level (not saying any names)

also how L cancel is not above you at least is beyond me...you haven't been to a tourney in like 8 years and L_cancel is out here placing 9th in nationals (unless indy was considered a regional) and he got 5th at the last michigan tourney

and as far as this horrible point you put up for boxxy not being on power rankings him playing sauce alot give sauce a look at his playstyle and stuff so how is that even valid?

you made it sound like boxxy was just getting all this info on sauce and sauce wasn't paying any attention to boxxy at all

not coming at you with hostility notra as you are a cool dude and you housed us when we really needed it but you know everything i said is true

power rankings are supposed to be off up-to-date stuff, not stuff that happened when the game came out...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What I am implying is that if he wasn't a panelist and had no control over his standings he would be moved really far down, but yet he isn't.
lol, control. Nobody gets a final say in anything in the PR because our panel is ****ed small, so if there were any disagreements we'd discuss them until we figure out exactly where to put people. None of us objected to keeping Panda in 5th. I couldn't justify moving him way down without suddenly introducing new people into the top 5 from nowhere, and I'm really against knee-jerk placements like that.

Notra

Smash Ace
HOW is my ***** boxxy not on the power rankings??? all he gets is an honorable mention???

you guys have so many inactive powerrankers on this list and some of the powerrankers you have shoudlnt be ranked at all off of skill level (not saying any names)

also how L cancel is not above you at least is beyond me...you haven't been to a tourney in like 8 years and L_cancel is out here placing 9th in nationals (unless indy was considered a regional) and he got 5th at the last michigan tourney

and as far as this horrible point you put up for boxxy not being on power rankings him playing sauce alot give sauce a look at his playstyle and stuff so how is that even valid?

you made it sound like boxxy was just getting all this info on sauce and sauce wasn't paying any attention to boxxy at all

not coming at you with hostility notra as you are a cool dude and you housed us when we really needed it but you know everything i said is true

power rankings are supposed to be off up-to-date stuff, not stuff that happened when the game came out...
What ur saying is right. but its already been said. Im just saying what others havent. (in otherwords explaining the reasons for the PR)

and i only missed 2.... and i played boxxy in a tourney online. we split cause of being tired. but i was up at the moment. (but i mean my falco is of the worst *** online. WORST)

and i <3 LCancel and Boxxy

and i dont take it personnaly at all TKO, ill still house u whenever bro..

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
lol, control. Nobody gets a final say in anything in the PR because our panel is ****ed small, so if there were any disagreements we'd discuss them until we figure out exactly where to put people. None of us objected to keeping Panda in 5th. I couldn't justify moving him way down without suddenly introducing new people into the top 5 from nowhere, and I'm really against knee-jerk placements like that.
Bottom line is, Everyone disagrees with this. Even the people that wont talk about it disagrees with it. He's been inactive for a long *** time, and not placing as well as he was before. Theres absolutely no way he shouldn't have been moved down.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol yea 8 was a little much but its my favorite exaggeration number is 8 and you could have went to indy dude

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Bottom line is, Everyone disagrees with this. Even the people that wont talk about it disagrees with it. He's been inactive for a long *** time, and not placing as well as he was before. Theres absolutely no way he shouldn't have been moved down.
Keeping in mind that EVERYONE goes through HM's before going onto PR's, who should move up above him to make him go down? I can see a reasonable argument for Ding. And that's about it.

Notra

Smash Ace
lol yea 8 was a little much but its my favorite exaggeration number is 8 and you could have went to indy dude
no i rly couldnt have. ive had work, and just traveled to arizona this last weekend. trust me.. i wanna go. but i wasnt there. THis summer its poppin though.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Keeping in mind that EVERYONE goes through HM's before going onto PR's, who should move up above him to make him go down? I can see a reasonable argument for Ding. And that's about it.
Did you not see L cancels placings? Or the fact boxxy beat sauce consistently and beat panda? Even you, the fact you went even with Omni at MBZ is enough for me.

Moooose

Smash Champion
i dont think you guys understand how good i am at brawl. the only person i'd lose to is ori bro or maybe hot arms

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
L got moved up.

Sauce Boss got moved down.

Boxxy got added to HM's.

LOL, if you call that "going even" then it's a long road to climb to reach "winning."
see what I mean? Everyone got moved accordingly. Except panda.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You're telling me he should move down and giving Boxxy (who just got added in, so he's HM right now), and L Cancel (who already moved up, but is below Ding) as the two who should be put above him? Shouldn't Ding go up before L? Or, you know, I can just do it your way, and move him "way down" without any real people to take his place. After #4 Omniswell, we'll have #9 SamuraiPanda, #10 Dingdong, #11 L Cancel, and that's the end of the PR list.

Top Bottom