• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdaf

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Cause I've beaten him In tourney and have many times in friendlies. And inactive 2 tournies. Which I showed up to and did friendlies. Beating ppl like Noj, Kb. And playing well vs judge. Haven't rly shown inactivity actually, inability to do singles. Not by choice.
Friendlies are friendlies....no one takes them seriously lol. I'm guessing like every PR they take into account only how u do in bracket

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Friendlies are friendlies....no one takes them seriously lol. I'm guessing like every PR they take into account only how u do in bracket
Exactly, if they took into account money matches and friendlies, id probably be on the HM, but its all about the bracket to them.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I dont even get HMs? time to step it up even more then
yeah I hope you aren't overlooked when the new PR is made. Only your 2nd tourney, and you had really strong performances in both of them. I think you deserve AT LEAST an Honorable Mention, if not more. x:

But I'm not on the panel, so what I say doesn't matter. xD

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Do I do bad in brackets?
No, you just dont DO brackets, lol. Im not saying you arent good, I know you are, but other people have been playing and doing well, fl@me for instance. also, NoJ wont get on HM, or at least he shouldn't since he only plays doubles and panda said doubles arent considered in the PR

Notra

Smash Ace
I mean 2 tourneys = inactive? Panda was gone for a while, and mikey disappears often as well.

And fl@me u do deserve a place somewhere. I just can't say, nvr got the chance to mm you before work.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
flame should make hm he placed top 10 both tourneys he came to
boxxy has gotten 5th twice in a row (like coco and coco went from hm to #6)
L_ should move up at least one even though he missed lolis 5 and MBZ he has been getting top 10 since he came to in person tourneys

these are just my opinions interpret them as u please

Notra

Smash Ace
u guys r dumb
ey mayne. i aint dumb.

@ Ori, without thinking of a layout. Just keep in mind ud have to think, if someone moves up, who did they beat or become equal in skill to give them the room to. In L_'s case, he beat everyone he could already beat. Boxxy however, has gotten Sauce, (a recovering) Panda, and the Mann. Flame has gotten coco. Only problem is cant just say hes immediately better than coco. Coco could easily come back and play the MU better.

just saying..

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
You new people suck. It used to be so easy to decide these things, but now its getting all convoluted :(

On that note, get your *** into the group Russell. We got some discussin' to do.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
To be fair notra. my last two MI tournies, the only MI players I lost to was Dingdong. x: My other losses came from M2k (twice) and InfernAngelis. This past tourney I also won against Panda, and Rofa, and I placed 49th/197 at Pound. x__x

Notra

Smash Ace
To be fair notra. my last two MI tournies, the only MI players I lost to was Dingdong. x: My other losses came from M2k (twice) and InfernAngelis. This past tourney I also won against Panda, and Rofa, and I placed 49th/197 at Pound. x__x
i stand corrected. didnt see where u beat panda. thats enough of an argument. as for pound and rofa, i wouldve already expected u to do that good. infact u shouldve done better at pound. ur a lot better of a player. but things dont always fall how they r supposed to.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
xD Panda and Rofa were in my pool at the last tourney. I felt like I could have done better at Pound, but it was a great learning experience regardless. n_nb

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Once the new PR is decided, I want to money match every single person on it. Hm's as well (aside from will, mikey and nick because I play them all the time anyway) next tourny.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What, MM me, again? I'll try to get the next PR released early next week.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
What, MM me, again? I'll try to get the next PR released early next week.
I dunno, you gonna play shiek or just cp characters that are good against mine? or are you dropping shiek for marth and falco? I have no problem playing against you.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Man, now I'm sad. I didn't realize I missed so many of your smashfests that you'd be okay with MMing me but not the others.

You should know by now that I use any character I want. Personally I think Marth does way better against Toon Link and Wario than Falco does, and I only started Falco against you in the MM because I wanted to grind some EXP with him. And in the pools match my Sheik was dropping easy **** for free, which isn't something I'd want to risk in tournament. I can tell you even more about your general strengths, weaknesses, and playstyle based on your relative performance against my different characters, but that's something I usually say in person. :x

If you want a $1 MM you can pick which of the three you want me to be, but no guarantees I'll stay that character for your CP stage.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Man, now I'm sad. I didn't realize I missed so many of your smashfests that you'd be okay with MMing me but not the others.

You should know by now that I use any character I want. Personally I think Marth does way better against Toon Link and Wario than Falco does, and I only started Falco against you in the MM because I wanted to grind some EXP with him. And in the pools match my Sheik was dropping easy **** for free, which isn't something I'd want to risk in tournament. I can tell you even more about your general strengths, weaknesses, and playstyle based on your relative performance against my different characters, but that's something I usually say in person. :x

If you want a $1 MM you can pick which of the three you want me to be, but no guarantees I'll stay that character for your CP stage.
im not mad or anything, i was a little let down that instead of playing shiek (your supposed main) you played marth against wario (his 2nd worst matchup, easy) and falco against tink (his 2nd worst if not worst matchup) I dont mind because im going to have to play those characters by other people, i just expected you to play your main. And usually in a mm, at least the ones i have seen, people stay as one character, because they want to play that persons main, aka why people ask lain to mm using climbers. again, i dont really care. we can mm the next time you come over if you want.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Maining one character is so boring, but I'll do it just for you. <3

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
wtf are you talking about.

peach 1st hardest
mk 2nd hardest