• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armada and Lucky Donation Drive with Incentives! $3755 received,

Hughie

Smash Lad
If we have extra money leftover, why don't we use it to bring Earl to Shadowloo Showdown. This is the event where the best of the best will be there. Earl should at least come out of retirement once to be a part of it.
Earl is in Vic lol. I don't think we need to raise money for him. I suppose it would be nice to meet him, though...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
So i might need someone to house armada... I think I'll reserve that for highest melbourne donor? He would arrive early Wednesday before SS and leave early Wednesday after SS.

Cmon guys, I've been pmed by more than 1 person already at 150+ saying they can put in more money, is this a good enough reason?

Last edited:

Meredy

The Busterina
Depending on my expenses for the next week or so I may be able to give more, but we'll see.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
If I get job I 100% give more.
If no job probs give more.
Don't want to get into a bidding war but keen to give more than Syke lol
Syke can't exactly house him im guessing lol, he coming from qld and i assume he either in the hotel or staying at someone else's?

Worst case I can both host but lucky or armada one of them gonna be sleeping on either an inflatable matress or a couch, neither of which imo is a super cool option. I do have one spare good bed but not 2.

If Syke does decide to put in the most he can choose who houses Armada so long as he doesn't choose someone that's a joke (he aint going to your house s.d sorry)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
getting syke (or any top OoS donator) to pick where an international guest is housed within vic is 100% ********
just ask the vic donators imo (and armada/lucky themselves!)

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Well then, its the wallet that talks here so I'll just wait to see what happens with donations 8)

Gords

Smash Champion
How short are Redact, i can send in some more money tonight as well

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
You go ahead and book flights through swedish websites then lets see you quip about donating.

Plus there's undocumented costs I'm taking on myself anyway. That's my donation. Otherwise if I don't get more cash then I'm down $450 myself. So yeah currently more than double the 2nd highest donor with by a heap of time invested too.

How about you Dave. The melb community has given you a solid $100+ a month salary why can't you give too?

Bayummmmmmm take that sonnnnnnnnn

Whatevs lol just all yous gimmie money

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Ok new update

For people who donated $150+ could you please post here which meet you would like to attend.

The two meet options are:

Thursday before SS at Max Walton's house
Monday after SS at my house

both are north side of the city, maxes further out but he has NBN

If you have no particular preference let me know as I would like to have both meets have even numbers.

You cannot attend more than 1 meet.

Thanks!

Splice

Smash Hero
Monday after SS.
Uni all day on Thursdays

Is max or someone with a recording setup coming to the monday meet? I'd like to have games recorded preferably.

EDIT: Gonna wait to confirm which one actually works for me. Waiting for information and confirmations on things including who I'm housing

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Meet times would be early until super duper late/crash the night on both occasions

Thursday less early but monday defs early for OOS who are flying late monday but come in late friday

Basty

Smash Ace
Do we know if we have enough money for Lucky or not? or do you want us to empty our wallets and not have enough money to feed ourselves

Splice

Smash Hero
@ Hardpelicn Hardpelicn If I don't have to house anyone (so far no-ones confirmed) I would opt to rock up mad late on Thursday if I can stay overnight before going to the venue on Friday

Basty

Smash Ace
What would times be for the thursday meet stream if there is one, early would be better if oos people (like me) coming on the friday.

Splice

Smash Hero
arrrrghh me mateys

Phrase and I confirmed for the Thursday meet at Max's
Holla

Top Bottom