• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armada and Lucky Donation Drive with Incentives! $3755 received,

Basty

Smash Ace
****, just sent you another $150, I don't like having money
Why was is it an accident?
Also what day does Armada arrive? and what day does he leave? this sounds like stalker stuff but I wanna know for like when Armada will be attending other tournaments in Sweden/America/Wherever

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
Why was is it an accident?
Also what day does Armada arrive? and what day does he leave? this sounds like stalker stuff but I wanna know for like when Armada will be attending other tournaments in Sweden/America/Wherever
Redact posted about that earlier in the thread go and have a look it's not that far back.
No it wasn't an accident wtf lol

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Hells yeah updated the OP fair effort PCG first place now.

Don't forget that to get a team chance you have to break that $200 mark.

I'll be pming all 150+ donors soon or emailing in order to start really getting the meets sorted since not everyone checks this thread a lot!

Splice

Smash Hero
I bet Lucky couldn't carry PCG to top 3 if they teamed

unless PCG ledge-stalled with Jigglypuff so Lucky could have 7 stocks

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
woah smash tinder is awesome
already chatting with a cool gamer girl "vanessa_1995"
had to swipe left on "ugly loser girl" tho

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Ok so pending on 1 person, every single response for the donor meet has been on thursday bar 3 people who said either day.

Currently its looking like it would be one super small meet on the monday with both lucky and armada, anyone willing to possibly swap days or are you guys going to be fine with 16~ people PLUS armada and lucky (18 total at max's which is pretty crazy)

Anyone willing to swap days?

S.D

Smash Master
Ok so pending on 1 person, every single response for the donor meet has been on thursday bar 3 people who said either day.

Currently its looking like it would be one super small meet on the monday with both lucky and armada, anyone willing to possibly swap days or are you guys going to be fine with 16~ people PLUS armada and lucky (18 total at max's which is pretty crazy)

Anyone willing to swap days?
What time will the Monday thing be? It would mean an extra trip to the city for me which I'd prefer to avoid...

Splice

Smash Hero
Updated with skeletom's $300
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Top donators pretty much getting their money back from teaming with AR and Lucky though I gues
idk how much does doubles usually pay out at these larger events? I imagine it'd be moderately big this year

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
since it's $5 pp entry, not that much.
but there may be extra prizes provided by sponsors.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Updated with Gords and Hobbs donations.

I'm going to lock the team mates now to prevent any bidding wars since I've already reached the complete goal and don't need issues with people out-paying eachother.

The teams standings are:

Syke with Armada for Melee
Skeletom with Lucky for Melee
Dreadtech with Armada for PM
Gords with Lucky for PM

Thanks again heaps to everyone who has donated

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
All the donor meets are starting at 12pm. Pm me for addresses n such letting me know what day you're coming.

Top Bottom