• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Arbustos is right, I wasn't really saying it had to be on October 16th. Just that hopefully it could be that weekend.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll be indisposed until really late tomorrow night, but maybe on Saturday. VTS or someone else might wanna play on Friday though.
friday i work 10-5 pm so 530ish til like midnight will be good and saturday at 10-? i'm going to the school for the blind to finger paint with them :).

if anyone wants to come i'll ask if we have anymore slots

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Mr Harey, if you get anyone will to drive like an hour, please by all means do so. I'd love to play you ^^

cellton

Smash Cadet
Can you come over friday or saturday night? Arbustos and I are going to. Lets just have a smash fest/STD.

working 1:30 to 8:30 lol

chamber might be busy but all he does is lie
I got work both friday and saturday night....I wouldnt get off till about 11ish...****. Maybe I can "mess with next weeks schedule" and come down there and play.................

and by "mess with next weeks schedule" i mean call in sick....

G. Vice

Smash Lord
If you value your stocks, you'll stray far from Chambers.

He likes to take them by twosies and threesies.

...sometimes foursies D:

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
I am playing SSBM on projectors on monday as a part of a back to school party for Math and Comp sci majors. Our proffesors are going to be playing as well. There are going to be multiple game systems there, but hopefully I can draw a crowd.
In other words, all the biggest geeks on campus will be there, so I will be able to find out if any of them are good at smash.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure we all do.

Except it's also the day a lot of us get back from TO5 (in Atlanta).

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Okay so if we get a smash fest planned for this weekend/labor day at chamber's I will drive to LR so that I can have a 3-4 day weekend with my favorite guys ever.

Chamberlin, lemme know if you're gonna be there, as well as the other men of the house.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
hey G. vice, As you are so convienently driving close to Arkadelphia on the drive up , I was wondering if you could give me and RavenKnight (what a stupid name) a drive? We could get a drive back on monday but would need a drive up there on saturday/late friday whenever you leave.

Very willing to chip in for gas money.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey, this is very much a possibility. So long as you do not step on my amps or on the wires to the amps I'd be cool with it. I wouldn't expect any money, but let's make a fun wager. We'll MM at some point during the weekend, and if I win you can pay a few bucks. If I lose, you can keep it and I'll ride you home anyway. Sound okay?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Lol at Gvice setting up a scenario where he still gets his gas money. Always the good sportsman. :D

Oh yeah, as far as sleeping arrangements go, we have a giant L-shaped couch with part of it that turns in to a bed that can sleep Max 3 people. We also have some extra mattresses lying around. The only thing we don't have a lot of is covers/pillows, so you might wanna take your own or maybe just a sleeping bag if you feel like it. Between our house and the dorms at UALR, you should be able to find somewhere to sleep.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
lol, well, i don't know if our roommates will like strange people sleeping on the floor.
But, I will bring a air mattress just in case anyone needs it(not providing sheets or pillows or blanket), or one of the curlins can sleep on it in my room.(my roommate is seth from asmsa)

Top Bottom