• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Well, I though I did pretty well. When I got back I notice that I had improve alot. But, now I am starting to suck again. :'(

But, I still think I am better than The ****ing March Rabbit.
lol

You can think all you want that you are, noone's stopping you. It might actually help; it helped the little engine that could.

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
I would be perfectly willing to money match whoever wishes to face me. I as well hope to be at the next triweekly, and I will be happy to play money matches there.

If I can't make it, I can entertain challenges in my dorm if need be. So if anyone has an OVERWHELMING desire to play against me and perhaps the March Hare in a 5 dollar money match, they can drive down to Arkadelphia after we have set up a time to play.

Yoshiman, I KNOW TMH is better than you. I'm your teammate for christs sake. As it stands right now, you could not beat him or me (no offense, It's just a truth inherent in the universe).

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
I would be perfectly willing to money match whoever wishes to face me. I as well hope to be at the next triweekly, and I will be happy to play money matches there.

If I can't make it, I can entertain challenges in my dorm if need be. So if anyone has an OVERWHELMING desire to play against me and perhaps the March Hare in a 5 dollar money match, they can drive down to Arkadelphia after we have set up a time to play.

Yoshiman, I KNOW TMH is better than you. I'm your teammate for christs sake. As it stands right now, you could not beat him or me (no offense, It's just a truth inherent in the universe).
First of all, you and your brother don't know what you are talking about.

Second, I WILL NOT be on a team with a sucky peach.

And third of all, you and your brother are giving asmsa students a bad name. Stop being so arrogent when you suck.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
i didn't realize you guys were so charitable. i want mm's

edit: che_lab and i think xan are from alaska *cough*

edit the redux: why so srs yoshiman? stop feeding the trolls.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Yoshiman, you aren't an ASMSA graduate so why do you care if we give ASMSA a bad name? All the ones who graduated are arrogant pricks, arbustos is just covering his arrogance with skin thick humility.

Also, in answer to your repeated claims that we are in fact "sucky" or worse then you, Dmouse is willing to money match you for 20 bucks. You're not worth my time, I choose to money match only people where I have a chance of losing. We played for hours upon hours this summer when we went to Arbustos's house. You never beat my sheik or his peach, not once. Your claims that we are worse then you are more then ungrounded, they are lies.

Laijin, AR, not AK. Different state.

Arbustos: Nom nom nom, trolls get hungry too. And I only money match when it is somehow greatly in my favor. Dmouse's the charitable one. :D

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
i didn't realize you guys were so charitable. i want mm's

edit: che_lab and i think xan are from alaska *cough*

edit the redux: why so srs yoshiman? stop feeding the trolls.
I just want them to come over so I can punch them in the face.

Yoshiman, you aren't an ASMSA graduate so why do you care if we give ASMSA a bad name? All the ones who graduated are arrogant pricks, arbustos is just covering his arrogance with skin thick humility.

Also, in answer to your repeated claims that we are in fact "sucky" or worse then you, Dmouse is willing to money match you for 20 bucks. You're not worth my time, I choose to money match only people where I have a chance of losing. We played for hours upon hours this summer when we went to Arbustos's house. You never beat my sheik or his peach, not once. Your claims that we are worse then you are more then ungrounded, they are lies.

Laijin, AR, not AK. Different state.

Arbustos: Nom nom nom, trolls get hungry too. And I only money match when it is somehow greatly in my favor. Dmouse's the charitable one. :D

I am done feeding you ******* my anger, so I will just wait for you to come up for smash bros. Only then we can seperate the truth from the lies.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
i don't believe asmsa shows a stronger predisposition to arrogance than most home schools. silence is still the most common answer to a teacher's question, although some (tony) are definitely in it to win it. and i don't know how you, the very paragon of arrogance (lol), can see me comparatively. my low self-esteem takes care of that.

will: punch them in the face? jeeeeeez this isn't mahvel

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Remember when no one in the midsouth was any good, but we used to argue on the boards about who was better anyway? I wonder if we looked this bad...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yeah, but from the perspective of someone who's never met you (well I've met yoshiman, but I didn't really get to play or talk to him much), it seems really petty and dumb. Just saying.

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
Yes, I realize that we sound like immature 5 year old IHSB, but I am writing and reading teen titan fanfiction at the moment because I am so bored. That in itself should show my maturity level. (Side note to Arbustos: My fanfiction is over 5 times longer than my Firm paper now). And Before anyone comments Teen Titans is amazing.

I respect these guys, unlike some people who get up and walk away when they are loseing <.<. I also love cheeto puffs mm
Losing is fun as long as you do it with style.
Or do it for long enough. Like not winning a single game for eight hours straight against Arbustos.
A fox friend of ours lost with the most style of anyone I've ever known. Arbustos got okay at D.K because our fox friend would play against him fox versus D.k. till three in the morning. Arbustos zero to deathing him over and over and over and over.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Losing is fun as long as you do it with style.
Or do it for long enough. Like not winning a single game for eight hours straight against Arbustos.
A fox friend of ours lost with the most style of anyone I've ever known. Arbustos got okay at D.K because our fox friend would play against him fox versus D.k. till three in the morning. Arbustos zero to deathing him over and over and over and over.

There's a way of losing in style? o_O

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I'd rather win in style.

IHSB: Yes, you sounded this dumb, perhaps even more so. Just since you were wondering. :p

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Drama in my Arkansas board? It's more likely than you think.

I guess it's ok as long as it ignites the spark of competition in you guys so that you get better. You guys all need to play either me, Gvice, or Ace if you want to gauge your skills accordingly.

@Yoshiman/Arbustos - Can we come over to your dorm and play sometime soon, maybe even tonight? Either that, or we can come get you.

@Laijin - It's AR not AK... If you want names, you can start by looking at all the Arkansas people posting. Also, people tend to get offended when you come in sounding like a douche.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
why jason dear god why

that's almost as long as tim's pokemon fanfiction O_o

anyway, tomorrow night would be better for me too. class at 9 am on wed. and i reeeeally need a lot of sleep beforehand to wake up on time (you have experience with this >.>)

edit: jason is that FIRM with or without the data. i don't think i could comprehend 1000+ pages of teen titans ff...

and yeah that fox was the best loser in the world. he teched or meteor canceled literally everything (maybe his autism?) too bad his di was crap

Vts

Smash Champion
I guess it's ok as long as it ignites the spark of competition in you guys so that you get better. You guys all need to play either me, Gvice, or Ace if you want to gauge your skills accordingly.

wow i just got owned by chamberlin saying i suck basicly in this message.

i will piece the heavens and beat u all!

except iori cus he cheats.

ur name is banned get out of here!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero

i will piece the heavens and beat u all!

except iori cus he cheats.

ur name is banned get out of here!!!
Did they already break the heavens?

chamberlin

Smash Ace

Lol, I just owned all over Saber too. All I'm sayin' is that all these scrubs need a healthy serving of pain fries. Noob gave me some at the last tri-weekly, and I only think it would be fair to share them.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
chamber i **** scrubs with my 0-death chaingrabs that ppl don't know how to get out of i don't want to hear it lol
Tell me what happens if they play Peach, Puff, or even Weegie. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS THEN!

@Saber - You can own me at a plethora of games, this is true. You'd probably still **** all these scrubs at Smash also. I just wanted to include you so VTS would stop acting like a little girl just 'cause he wasn't included in my little list.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
then u play me at some virtual on :evil:
Hmm let's see...

Virtual on = Not free , For Xbox360 which I don't have, looks fast paced but all of that is diminished from the AUTO LOCK ON.

Quake live = Free, For PC which is what all FPS's should be on, Is also fast paced but requires very good aim and has no auto targeting.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Tell me what happens if they play Peach, Puff, or even Weegie. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS THEN!

@Saber - You can own me at a plethora of games, this is true. You'd probably still **** all these scrubs at Smash also. I just wanted to include you so VTS would stop acting like a little girl just 'cause I he wasn't included in my little list.
Oh ok, I just had no idea wtf you were talking about lol...

Double post, big whoop wanna fight about it?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
competitive big rigs

i call first player

also i have zero experience vs. ics so all i tried to do was buffer roll. i assume there is a better option >_>

Top Bottom