• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Done smash party here at the Arkansas Smash Society aka *** house lol

we need a better crew name :D
Sounds good, I have all day tomorrow off and arbustos is off after 12. We are ready to come over but, I am strarting to suck more than usual at ssbm. Also, it would be better for you guys to come pick us up instead of coming here because there is no room for a smashfest(at least until we get moved into the apartments). Just give us a time after 12 and we will be ready.

Vts

Smash Champion

i will travel across the land
searching far and wide

but i suck now , so w/e
You must beat my 2 Watertype poke'mon before you can pass!

and chamberlin would get this badge

but if u guys want to come play i'll call u like 1230ish and u can come here or u can wait and i'm going to cabot and hanging with another smasher who really doesn't go out much but also plays a lot of other games if u want to do that.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Sounds good, I have all day tomorrow off and arbustos is off after 12. We are ready to come over but, I am strarting to suck more than usual at ssbm. Also, it would be better for you guys to come pick us up instead of coming here because there is no room for a smashfest(at least until we get moved into the apartments). Just give us a time after 12 and we will be ready.
How can you suck any more at ssbm, Will?

Did you lose both of your thumbs? Paralysis in the arms and legs?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
He was actually way better for maybe a few days. Then his new-found skill went to hell and took mine with it (almost 0-death'd me didn't think i'd see the day)

also march hare, intro philosophy, intro music, intro economics, world lit, military history. lolol i have 42 credits going into my first year of college, so the lady was basically like **** throw a dart at the humanities courses and pick whatever. those are already insta-A classes (kthnx quiz bowl), but the teachers are also dumbing them down hardcore. everybody and their mother drops the lowest test here - it's like asmsa third floor w/out the homework o_O

Vts

Smash Champion
I don't think we can go due to VTS having to work and a general lack of money...
bingo and due to i owe jack some money :D

so the trip would costs me like extra $30 lol

so next tri-weekly i should have enough money and get off but this time bills were just to much some how and spent most my money doing other stuff.

o btw yoshi u can just come here my friend in cabot said he family is visiting so no smash for him.

so i'll call u in like 30m after a shower and i get dressed.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Blarg blarg blarg rabble rabble rabble.

I'm off work at 4 Saturday and don't have work Sunday, I thought about making a final trip to some far off place before school starts what is everyone doin this weekend?

Yoshi/Arbustos/All other people who I haven't played- What you guys doin this weekend? Maybe we can smash?

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Well it's settled, Chad got to me first. Just gimme your address so I can mapquest it and I'll head there after work.

Should I bring my comp? Also I dunno if I'll be able to make it before you guys start the tri.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Hrrm... Maybe we could go, but we couldn't be there for as long as we'd like. I think we would have to leave LR Saturday morning and leave Memphis Saturday night. And yes, VTS has a fear of Spaceballs charged shotting his legs for money.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I am fairly sure Jack won't mind the money thing. If he does I'll just pay him for you or something. >_> miss you guys.

Please bring gamecubes and small tvs if you can!

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Arbustos told of the smash/blaze party. At least you guys aren't a room full of nubs. :D Lol, heard Yoshi got sandbagged by everyone. :D

Arbustos...Honors liberal arts, honor contemporary world, honor comp, Chemistry, botany, and their respective labs. Only 17 credits but my prof told me to keep it under 18 first semester. ASMSA councilor, Arms, told me that I had over 40 credits if I went to any AR college. Had a mental orgasm, then when I came to obu, they said "**** THAT ****!" And they told me they didn't take any concurrent credits from highschools and were going to give me credit for ****ty courses like health for my AP scores.

Vts

Smash Champion
anytime u guys want to go i'm taking a nap just got back from working doing gay meetings but yeah we will leave after lunch so 12:30ish to 1 pm ish

sleepy time i'll check back in hour or so after my eyes stop burning

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Arbustos told of the smash/blaze party. At least you guys aren't a room full of nubs. :D Lol, heard Yoshi got sandbagged by everyone. :D

Arbustos...Honors liberal arts, honor contemporary world, honor comp, Chemistry, botany, and their respective labs. Only 17 credits but my prof told me to keep it under 18 first semester. ASMSA councilor, Arms, told me that I had over 40 credits if I went to any AR college. Had a mental orgasm, then when I came to obu, they said "**** THAT ****!" And they told me they didn't take any concurrent credits from highschools and were going to give me credit for ****ty courses like health for my AP scores.
**** you!!!! I don't know why you think you are any good. And if anything, you would have done worse!!!!

Edit:::::vts-- I just woke up, but I am going to wake arbustos up and then we will do some warm-ups, eat lunch and get ready to go.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Lol, I would have done worse?

I think I'm so good because I am so good. It comes with being me. Arrogance in a box.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Lol, I would have done worse?

I think I'm so good because I am so good. It comes with being me. Arrogance in a box.
But your not so good! Your like some nub who goes to genesis thinking he is the best in the world and gets knocked out in the first round.

Edit:::****, arbustos is in his room with his door locked while being asleep. I don't know how I will get him to get up.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
lol, at least I would get to the first round. You would be decimated in pools.

And I don't think that I'm the best in the world, not even close. I'm pretty sure arbustos would still beat me, and from what I have heard about vts, he probably would as well. I really don't know how to play against ice climbers. I simply know that I can destroy you. I don't even take pride in my knowledge of that, it's just a fact of life, a fundamental law of nature. Arguments done, finished with. I don't want to get more insulting then this. It's a waste of time.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Umm... It's actually pretty hard to get out of pools at Genesis. I know a lot of good players that didn't make it out.

You ASMSA kids need to calm down lol. I think March Hare's just trollin' anyway... I hope.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Trolling is such a harsh word. I prefer to say that I'm presenting truths that some people don't appreciate. Comes down to the same thing, but it keeps me from being banned from forums about 50% of the time.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
A worthy question, although one easily answered. You have never heard of me because I have never been to a tournament. I started playing SSBM in the aftermath of deciding SSBB was not my cup of tea. So about a year and a half of playing. I'm a sheik player who abuses certain characteristics of sheik that some people don't appreciate. I don't have a lot of experience against characters that aren't fox, falco, marth, peach, or c. falcon. But yes, I do believe that I am, at the very least, one of the top ten players in Arkansas. Lol, even though that's not saying much.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
this is both sad and funny. yeah, hare was basically trolling yoshi (whose skill level at the internet is somewhat lacking). but you guys really should have taken it to gmail or something >.>

i will also say that modesty does not enter the equation when describing tmh, so reserve all judgment.

about the tourney: lol sorry. i'm a sleep-addicted insomniac, which means that i wake up really late in the afternoon most days :( working on it

Top Bottom