• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
chamberlin or anyone who can answer:

what's the best housing arrangement off-campus at ualr? they put me on the waiting list :(
Hmm... You could live in the apartments that are just off campus. There's a ton of students living there and you can walk to the school from there without too much effort. They're called "South Oaks Apartments". I will warn you though, it's a little bit ghetto. But then again, all off campus things will be. If you ever get a chance, you could look at them and see what you think.

I lived there for a little while, and I thought it was good enough. But, my standards for that kind of stuff are low...

That's actually about the only arrangement that I know of.

Vts

Smash Champion
hey chamber i might move in either tuesday or saturday just got my first pay check but i have like no days off next week to get ready to move only days i got are tuesday and saturday :(

so clean up that down stairs ;)

Vts

Smash Champion
You're crazy. I like you man, but you're crazy.
yeah pretty much

i'm going to be using upstairs frig until i get a bigger frig or just a freezer lol.

might just buy a frig from best buy a little decent size one for myself :)

might start moving in monday after noon with some of the minor stuff when i come up to play or something :)

Vts

Smash Champion
Smash party on saturday at chamberlins place since i moved in and all so we will get some fun stuff anyone is welcome to come and i'll post the address come any time.

u can spend the night but bring sleeping bag or something cus we got **** extra

also arkansas tournament is canceled due to work being jewish so working on a new date asap.

4524 west street little rock 72204

Vts

Smash Champion
like around 5ish would be a good time for me got to go do some errors before hand like between 11 am and 3 pm but i can get everything set up at 5-6ish when other ppl start getting off work and coming

altus has to work until 11pm, g.vice has to work until 8 , and ace idk.

think 1-2 other ppl will show up around 7ish but u can spend the night if u want i know chamberlin doesn't work sunday i got to so i kind of get screwed think i have to open so i can play until like idk 2-3 am.

Vts

Smash Champion
how about we plan a better time for smash party after this one in 1-2 weeks.

might be few weeks before i know when the real arkansas tournament is.

but we can smash tonight if u guys still want to come adn crash and see each other skill.

i ,idk about other, will play brawl and melee but more melee since i'm better at it and since i don't really like brawl play style.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
College starts 26th. Honors' events start 24th. So I could do a smash party in 1-2 weeks. Would have to discuss riding possibilities with Arbustos. Probably have to get my mom to drive us. Would have the consequence that probably couldn't leave until 1 pm on sunday. Probably an inconvienence for whoever is hosting. Just a warning.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
If this smash thing is still happening on Saturday I could come after work, would put me at chamber's house at around 11 PM or midnight. I don't have work Sunday so I can stay the entire day...I haven't played smash in awhile and I probably suck but I've been missing it a lot.

I'm thinking about hosting a tournament in jonesboro sometime if anyone is interested, before or after VTS's just depends. It won't be Brawl. If only Brawl didn't exist so people would still play melee lol.

Does Chamber still live in the same spot?

Vts

Smash Champion
If this smash thing is still happening on Saturday I could come after work, would put me at chamber's house at around 11 PM or midnight. I don't have work Sunday so I can stay the entire day...I haven't played smash in awhile and I probably suck but I've been missing it a lot.

I'm thinking about hosting a tournament in jonesboro sometime if anyone is interested, before or after VTS's just depends. It won't be Brawl. If only Brawl didn't exist so people would still play melee lol.

Does Chamber still live in the same spot?

yeah i took BMW's room down stairs.

i got to work next 2 saturdays in a row about to post the arkansas tournament either today or tomorrow and getting work off but it will be in like 4-6 weeks real date when i post it lol.

but think we will have enough for 2 day tournament?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Well, Arbostos and I will be arriving at ualr this Saturday to move into the dorms. Then we will start classes on the 20th. So, I think the only way we will be able to go to the tournament is if it is on a weekend or holiday.
Oh ya, I need to play you guys at some point. I go to UALR also, and I live really close, so we definitely should play.

Do you guys do mostly Melee or Brawl?

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Are you guys doing anything friday and Saturday? I was thinking about making another trip to LR tomorrow after work which would put me there at about 7-8. That way I could have all day friday and saturday to chill with you guys and then ill leave at about 2 p.m. sunday for work again. Do any of you also know how to put in a motherboard? If you do I might be bringing my computer. I get paid tomorrow (hopefully) yay, gonna be eating a lot of foods lol.

Also I need everyone's phone number again, i got a new blackberry phone and it didnt save my numbers on my simcard.
You can PM me them if you want.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'll probably be spending most of this weekend with some chick, so don't be surprised if I'm gone a lot (maybe nearly the whole time...) Other people should be there though... I think.

I might be able to put in your motherboard for you. Just so you know, you'll have to reformat your hard drive and reinstall windows unless your motherboard is the EXACT same model as you had before. Also, every computer is slightly different in how they connect power cables and other things, so don't be surprised if I look confused at times.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
I would be happy to play anyone right now. I just need to play against someone who has more experience than arbustos and I. I also know that I am going to get completely owned. But, no problem it will just make me better.

Also, I don't think march hare will money match you for real.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Ok, well, we will need to agree on a time and place to meet.

We will be arriving at ualr around 10am sat. and moving all are stuff into our rooms. lol, the only things we will unpack is our smash bros. and computers. Then, we are going to the BBQ at the Sigma Nu's house at 12 and then probably leave around 2. Then we are free from then on.

And, you can call me at (479) 426-7906
Just call us when you are ready to pick us up

Vts

Smash Champion

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'z just sayin'... Whatever is easiest, 'cause UALR is freaking close to our house. This ain't Pokemon. THIS IS REAL LIFE!

*edit* But if it were Pokemon, I get to be the psychic gym leader, you get Ice, Ace gets maybe fire, and Gvices gets sexy. NO JOHNS!

Top Bottom