• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
You guys suck and like Penis.
i do believe u like my penis so there for u mad ;)

but we do suck and The March Hare thats really not saying much since the list is

1. Chamberlin
2. Ace
3. G.Vice
4. VTS (or Saberguy)
5. Saberguy (or VTS)
6. Altus
7. BMW
8. Sky
9. Seif
10. Tree
11. Soma
12. Cellton
13. Arbustos

This also isn't counting like 2-3 smashers who quit but are still really good.

BMW quit but is still amazing and plays every once in a blue moon

so looks like 4 people to beat and u must beat them all since there skill levels are really close so didn't know how to put 9-13 in order\

so anytime to want to test your skills we welcome you to come in this house of Chamberlin/VTS/Seif/Sky/Tree.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
i do believe u like my penis so there for u mad ;)

but we do suck and The March Hare thats really not saying much since the list is

1. Chamberlin
2. Ace
3. G.Vice
4. VTS (or Saberguy)
5. Saberguy (or VTS)
6. Altus
7. BMW
8. Sky
9. Seif
10. Tree
11. Soma
12. Cellton
13. Arbustos

This also isn't counting like 2-3 smashers who quit but are still really good.

BMW quit but is still amazing and plays every once in a blue moon

so looks like 4 people to beat and u must beat them all since there skill levels are really close so didn't know how to put 9-13 in order\

so anytime to want to test your skills we welcome you to come in this house of Chamberlin/VTS/Seif/Sky/Tree.
Your list is a Lie

It should go

1. Iori
2. Iori
3. chamber
4. Gvice
1. Iori
5. who cares

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Your list is assuming that you are better then me until proven otherwise. I have a better list, it assumes that I am better then you until proven otherwise.

1. The March Hare

It's rather short, but nobody else really deserves to be on it. :p

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
sigh....I suppose, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and put you in my list; I suppose Yoshi can be in it as well.

1. The March Hare
2. Nes Noob
99. Yoshimanssbm

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
From what I know of The M.H.'s playing style, pick a floaty or a furry to fight him.

Don't play peach against him.
I and him have played over 4 thousand matches between his shiek and my peach.
As a side note don't play shiek against my peach for the same reason.
We're not going to lose in that matchup.

Arbustos can beat The M.H. as of early july, but personally, I believe that TMH will be harder for most players to face especially since the only person Arbustos has been playing all summer is Yoshiman :p.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
pssst don't use me as a comparison. i was better then than i am now... yoshiman and i seem to get worse the more we play each other. anyway, keep this inconsistent loser out of the convo ;(

also - pichu v. sheik? bold, sir

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
From what I know of The M.H.'s playing style, pick a floaty or a furry to fight him.

Don't play peach against him.
I and him have played over 4 thousand matches between his shiek and my peach.
As a side note don't play shiek against my peach for the same reason.
We're not going to lose in that matchup.

Arbustos can beat The M.H. as of early july, but personally, I believe that TMH will be harder for most players to face especially since the only person Arbustos has been playing all summer is Yoshiman :p.

psssh You guys really think your that good well, seeing as I am 7th best in southaven how about we make a wager 5 bucks 2-3 matches I can beat M H with peach and you with shiek. Don't worry I am not that good just confident like you guys XD

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I am pretty sure I have even a decent chance with pichu and I do not say that often.
O.o Indeed, very bold. Must be an amazing pichu to get past the 0-80 chaingrab sheik has upon it.

Iori, I would be confident enough to money match you, but I'll hold that decision until I see how hard I can **** the AR players.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
March Hare:

1) Successful Troll who is only mediocre at the game and he knows it

2) Another arrogant person from ASMSA who thinks he's the best at everything, but he's only mediocre at Smash. He definately couldn't take a match off Iori/Noob's Pichu.

3) A decent player at Smash who is in fact as good as he claims

Which one of these is he? I place my bets on a mix of 1 and 2.

Vts

Smash Champion
March Hare:

1) Successful Troll who is only mediocre at the game and he knows it

2) Another arrogant person from ASMSA who thinks he's the best at everything, but he's only mediocre at Smash. He definately couldn't take a match off Iori/Noob's Pichu.

3) A decent player at Smash who is in fact as good as he claims

Which one of these is he? I place my bets on a mix of 1 and 2.
you forgot number 4

4) Someone who will never play anyone else and just talks trash.

but we will find out when he shows up and if he shows up.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
"Another arrogant person from ASMSA"

hey hey people like march hare aren't any more common at asmsa than anywhere else. who else are you talking about?

Handorin

Smash Hero
psssh You guys really think your that good well, seeing as I am 7th best in southaven how about we make a wager 5 bucks 2-3 matches I can beat M H with peach and you with shiek. Don't worry I am not that good just confident like you guys XD
When did Southaven get 7 people?

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I choose 3 mixed with the first part of 1.

4 will be proven wrong at some point, hopefully next triweekly, but if not, whenever vts gets the AR tourny together. It does make it hard to travel to lr when you don't happen to have a vehicle. I was thinking about just walking there at some point, but after calculating about 6 hours of jogging or 8 hours of a very brisk walk, I decided against it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
XD where are you at

Iori
IHSB
Chad
Nes
Hyper
Myztex
Ambix if I am apart of the group so is he XD Iori's no man left behind act
Super kenshin
nes isn't in Southaven. I'm closer to Southaven than he is.
Ambix lol
When was the last time S. Kenshin played melee?

I count 5.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Who cares who's the best in Arkansas? It's ****ing Arkansas...

If TMH is as good as he says, great. We need more good new players here. I did get Iori's M2 down to 1 stock or 2 stocks with high % a few times which I felt good about, I wasn't able to do that before. Givin the limited amount of time I play Melee I thought it was a good improvement.

Top Bottom