• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
So srs all the time chad, go take a breath of fresh air. Live a little. And everybody's a somebody. Except maybe you.

And Laijin, not trying to be douche, just loling/trolling around being bored on different forums. Intellectual conversations are somewhat lacking on the internet. Okay, so I actually was trying to be a douche, but that's not the point.

Hello Laijin, I am the March Hare or Happy. The grumpy one is chad. Sleepy is arbustos. and..... ****, whatever the rest of them are they can figure it out. Nice to meet you.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
So srs all the time chad, go take a breath of fresh air. Live a little. And everybody's a somebody. Except maybe you.

And Laijin, not trying to be douche, just loling/trolling around being bored on different forums. Intellectual conversations are somewhat lacking on the internet. Okay, so I actually was trying to be a douche, but that's not the point.

Hello Laijin, I am the March Hare or Happy. The grumpy one is chad. Sleepy is arbustos. and..... ****, whatever the rest of them are they can figure it out. Nice to meet you.
hahaha...............

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Someone just got owned XD, this guy is a beast.

@vts why did you lose faith in the first place

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think we are all going to pound.

FL is too far though, unless you are going to make a huge tourney to go to.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I'm trying to figure out a way to get OBU to let me use my stipend to go to pound. They have this, only for education purposes clause, tacked on to the end of it. hmmm....I'll think and ponder upon this problem.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey Mr. March Hare! How about you come to LR sometime, and I'll go up there and we can meet and play at Chamberlin's? Cuz when you go around insulting some really amazing smashers like Chad and stuff it makes me feel like you're a pro, and I'd love to try my ganon vs you sometime. Whaddya say? :D

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey Mr. March Hare! How about you come to LR sometime, and I'll go up there and we can meet and play at Chamberlin's? Cuz when you go around insulting some really amazing smashers like Chad and stuff it makes me feel like you're a pro, and I'd love to try my ganon vs you sometime. Whaddya say? :D

Oh jam shiz just got realz.......two scoops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9HuQZ7kkI&NR=1

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Iori! <3

I miss DML. I'm totally gonna try to bum off AR smashers and ride up there to the next tri.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Gvice - I'll hopefully play you at the next triweekly. I can also get to LR on labor day, I wouldn't be able to stay all day though. Just 8 am - 4 pm. Really inconvenient timeslot but the only time I have available for the next couple of weeks.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I definitely can't wait to see you again, and my m2 will have no problems this time. Oh what is sho up to as of late.
Awesome man. And Oh really?? You mean you had troubles in the past? That's saying alot for little old vice, wouldn't you say? lol I can't wait dude, It'll be too fun.

Mr. Harey, I go to SAU in Magnolia, AR and If you're in Arkadelphia, you should come down here and play me sometime. I'd be more than happy to get you down here one weekend, and I'm pretty sure I could get you some housing if you really needed it. It's a standing invitation. Add me on facebook, 'Zane Redmon' from SAU.

Btw Chamberlin, is the A.S.S currently up and running? Is the Arkansas Smash Society official or are we still tentative?

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I'd love to come down. I'm open any weekend but would need a ride. I have a lot of free time on the weekends but no vehicle. Sent you a friend request on fb. I'm the Adam Curlin. And just a warning, my prof pict is, lol, not me.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
So guys what do you think of my madd skillz? Have any suggestions on what I should practice?
I remember some race car driver said something to me once, and it's always stuck with me. "Do a presentation of your talents for me" or something like that. I don't really know what that meant, but I think it applies here.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I remember some race car driver said something to me once, and it's always stuck with me. "Do a presentation of your talents for me" or something like that. I don't really know what that meant, but I think it applies here.
What the hell? lol

Anyway couple things....are you guys talking about some mysterious AR triweekly I don't know about? Two, my computer died because I spilt some water on it. I feel so stupid. I got it to turn on twice but not in a successful kind of way, maybe it can be repaired I dunno.

If you need more advice yoshiman, I will do my old advice. PLAY BETTER!!!

-Chad-

Slackerator
The best advice I know is figure out why you got hit. Getting hit is usually cause of a mistake which means you're doing something wrong.

Also tech skill helps (I am not saying you don't have tech skill cause I didn't watch you play much or any at all >_>)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what to think about what you just said chamber. I don't think it applies.

Also, I think we should set up an arkansas triweekly. Once Arbustos and I get an apartment we will.

by the holy laws you shall be obliterated

(when is roommate change day?)

also arbustos advice stop sandbagging me. it's seriously hurting any progress you make

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
vts: try to set the tourny around fall break, about October 16th, I have the day off for it and can get a ride up to lr and stay somewhere for the next couple of days playing smash.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Arrogance isn't a sin, it's a blessing from God. (Deuteronomy 13:23)

Pride's a sin, so I'll repent that one I suppose. :D

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
if will persists you can sleep in the dining room/shower ;)

i would offer my half of the room but i don't think the three of us could fit over there

that cloud can burn with its dumb pixelated smile. so fake

Top Bottom